WoF Team Cuba !!

Hello Team Cuba,

Welcome to Stage 4: Bye, Robot.... 3 rounds of one-on-one matches against the best in the WoF.

Your first match will be:

Cuba Vs Romania

Please contact your opponents and choose a time, and at least one back-up time, from the following 3 slots.

Saturday April 12th:

17:00

21:00

Sunday April 13th:

11:00

Please PM me your choices for confirmation ASAP, next wednesday is still "late":)

Your matches to follow in Stage 4 are:

Cuba Vs Sweden
Cuba Vs America

Good luck:)

Hurrikane

Hello,
Combo has posted in our thread, but I think you've missed that post. Is it okay for you to go for any of the slots on Saturday?
ty.

Hi, your next match is Cuba Vs Sweden.

The time-slots are:

Friday April 25th:

23:00

Saturday April 26th:

17:00

21:00

Sunday April 27th:

11:00

Please contact your opponents, arrange a time and back-up time, and PM me before next Wednesday:)

Hurrikane

Oh, please note the new Sticky Threads: WoF Pro-Series and WoF Treasury.

Greetings Team Cuba,

We have a battle to fight this weekend. Right now, only have a team ready on the sunday 11.00 timeslot.. how does that sound for you guys?

//Count Joe - Team Captain for Sweden

ok then Team Cuba - 11.00 on sunday it is! I will PM hurrikane tonight

Hi, your next match is Cuba Vs America,

Please contact your opponents and choose your slot and back-up slot from the following:

12:00 Saturday May 10th

17:00 Saturday May 10th

21:00 Saturday May 10th

11:00 Sunday May 11th

Hurrikane

Me and Team Sweden wanna thank Team Cuba for the match sunday april 27.

we wish you all the best in the rest of WoF 2008

Regards
//Count Joe - Team Sweden

Hiya Cuba! :)
Team America's preferred times are:

preferred: 21:00 Saturday
Backup: 17:00 Saturday

Lemme know..
Thanks.

Hello Team Cuba and Lodidodi.

As you are aware, the next match is very important, perhaps more for some than others. As America have been gracious in accepting time-slots throughout the Tournament that allow others to have the better team, I have no choice but to give them preference here; they have also submitted 2 time slot choices from the 4 available, and you have only suggested one; which is 4am for the majority of your opponents.

I urge you to find a team for a slot on Saturday or we may have a problem here:).

Hurrikane

There is an IRL party on saturday for most of the team Cuba so we won't have a full team ... prolly ... anyway USA already wins lol

GL :cool:

My last post may have sounded a little too stern; I have had no end of grumbles about time-slots since this event started (despite being the ONLY event to offer tailored running-times) and I was a bit hasty in posting.

I want all the teams to be happy with their slots. That's the "please contact your opponents" part. Hope you can find a time you both like, I will judge whatever you both choose as long as it doesn't start/finish midway through another match.

Hurrikane

There is an IRL party on saturday for most of the team Cuba so we won't have a full team ... prolly ... anyway USA already wins lol

GL :cool:

*Waves to Sheryo*... why did someone plan an irl party on a Wof weekend?? The dates were put up way in advance. Maybe have your team play against us during your party. Seems like a ton of fun to me! :)

Maybe because IRL take advantage on PE :p We'll try to come with the rest of the team .. discussing about it on our private forum.

*Waves to Sheryo*... why did someone plan an irl party on a Wof weekend?? The dates were put up way in advance. Maybe have your team play against us during your party. Seems like a ton of fun to me! :)

This is totally my fault because when I planned this IRL party I just look at a date when a maximum of ppl could come and do not think about the WoF. :confused:

We will try to give Cuba some help, depending of time slot and how much drunk ppl will be :silly2:

Hello Team Cuba; I am sorry to say you are Out of the WoF for this year. Thank you for providing spice to the Tournament and well done on the impressive early scores you gathered.

I hope to see Cuba return:)

Hurrikane

thx for this event, a lot of of fun again for this year !
We will be there next year :yay:

bye

Back