WOF TEAM DACH (germany, austria, switzerland)

Really wired issue ... I talked to Hurrikane. Parlog submitted the following list:
Grave and Rich in, Jair and Kintadrim out.

Probably a small typo in the Main Team list at post #1.

@Felix: Calm down. You are still in and regarding Hurrikane's records you have never been out. So all good!

Kiste, the team list I have been given still has you on it.

It is as follows:

This was submitted to me within 7 days of the next matches, so unless there are objections from Jair or Kindradim the team stands, and all members are good to hunt next weekend.

Hurrikane

As far as I know Parlog talked to Jair and Kintadrim before about it. So no cold dismission.

i dont want to comment, i just want to say one thing: you should know by now that cold dismisses are not my style!:D

Es hat alles geklappt wir sind im Halbfinale!

everything worked well, we made it in the semi finals!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congratulations to DACH and best of luck in your next match! :thumbup:

Congratulations to DACH and best of luck in your next match! :thumbup:

thank you Oracle and team GB for giving us a hard fight. (of course Sweden and France too). I have to admit that i was very near to desperate after we lost against you guys last week. We had to beat you by at least 148 points after the end, additionally you had to lose against sweden and we had to win against france. After the first 90 minutes of the match id never thought we could still make it...

Gratz DACH, a good fight! A corn' and a 'bibo was all that was in it after three matches!

Big GZ to team DACH.
Could imagine it was a tough competition this time.
Glad you made it :beerchug::beerchug:

thank you Oracle and team GB for giving us a hard fight. (of course Sweden and France too). I have to admit that i was very near to desperate after we lost against you guys last week. We had to beat you by at least 148 points after the end, additionally you had to lose against sweden and we had to win against france. After the first 90 minutes of the match id never thought we could still make it...

looking at our score....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzpwFZXGq5c

really a close one...my Molsik global did surely not help and I surely do not want to hunt Corns any time soon again.

Sonntag 25. Novemeber 18 Uhr MA time ist großes Teammeeting fürs Halbfinale, Ort wie immer! Wir werden uns wohl für den Samstags 10Uhr timeslot entscheiden, wenn es da Einwände gibt, bitte ins dt. Forum schreiben.

Last edited:
Welcome to the six highest-scoring teams of WoF 2012. You've all had a long battle to get where you are now, and only two Stages remain (Last Stage was MENTAL by the way, thanks to all 12 teams who took part)

As some of you may know, Jimmy B won the design-a-stage competition and from now on, the WoF Semi-Finals will be known as the Jimmy B's. This is a change that I like very much. Like Moblists, Susans and Wrobs, the WoF has introduced several new terms and phrases to Entropia Universe and the Jimmy B's are just the latest to be coined. All adds to the legend that is the World Of Firepower and that's a good thing:)

So; who do we have fighting who on December 1st?

MATCHES:

AUSTRALIA vs DACH

USA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs CANADA

Main Team Size: FIVE

Support Team: UNLIMITED (Scoring Capped for Support at 200 before bonuses)

TIME-SLOTS:

SATURDAY 10:00 (am)

SATURDAY 19:00 (pm)

ALL TEAMS INVOLVED: CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS, AGREE A TIME FROM THE TWO PROVIDED AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

START POINT:

WEST HADESHEIM (Eudoria 60400, 85200, 269)

...a lovely little hamlet in the countryside.

MOBLIST:

Main Team:

Atrox (Alpha and Above) 10 points
Caperon (Any Maturity) 9 points
Grand Formidon/Formidon (Any Maturity) 8 points
Ambulimax (Provider and Above) 7 points
Atrox (Dominant and below) 6 points
Ambulimax (Old and below) 5 points

Support:

Itumatrox (Any Maturity) 4 points
Scipulor (Any Maturity) 3 points
Tezlapod (Any Maturity) 2 points
Mermoth (Any Maturity) 1 point

Bonus:

Mourner (Any Maturity) 25 points

NO Win Bonus but LOOT BONUS of 15 points for highest combined global loot (Main Team).

Was hoping to hear back from MindArk about some special additions for this Stage, but hoping they get confirmed for the Final now. Nonetheless, a new challenge, with ONE MATCH to get it right; winners of the three Semi-Final Matches go through to the Three-Way Final on December 15th..... and possible Victory.

As always......... See You On The Field.

Hurrikane

P.S. All SCAR entrants from the last Stage don't worry, your results have been recorded and you won't be forgotten; I will update the Screenshot thread after a few days (to let anyone post screenies that haven't gone up yet).

FINALE!

wir haben Australien im Halbfinale mit 33 Punkten Vorsprung geschlagen!

da sag ich nur:

GZ

sooo, die Vorbereitungen für das Finale sind im vollen Gange. Fünf Mainteam Hunter haben sich bisher zur Verfügung gestellt im Finale anzutreten. Es ist also noch 1 Platz frei!
Wer Interesse hat bitte hier im Forum bei mir melden!

Und auch sonst brauchen wir jeden Mainteamhunter und Supporter den wir kriegen können, weder die Moblist noch die Gegnerteams werden einfach zu besiegen sein. Also rührt mal die Werbetrommel, am Samstag 15. Dezember 19Uhr ma time ist es soweit! Bis dahin

sooo, die Vorbereitungen für das Finale sind im vollen Gange. Fünf Mainteam Hunter haben sich bisher zur Verfügung gestellt im Finale anzutreten. Es ist also noch 1 Platz frei!
Wer Interesse hat bitte hier im Forum bei mir melden!

Und auch sonst brauchen wir jeden Mainteamhunter und Supporter den wir kriegen können, weder die Moblist noch die Gegnerteams werden einfach zu besiegen sein. Also rührt mal die Werbetrommel, am Samstag 15. Dezember 19Uhr ma time ist es soweit! Bis dahin

Me for Main Team if no better one pops up. Just asking around for some helpers (Eudoria and South Tirol already approved).

Add at Calypso already started.

Will we have team speak?

Last edited:
I wish you all the best of luck, pity I have to work .
And I am still ashamed that I thought there was a 31st of November, really would have liked to contribute a point or two.
Anyway....same game next year :D

mainteam stands...

OMG World Champion

I want to thank DACH for a good match! You did win through a great work, especially from your mainteam.

Approximate scores:
Mob score:615=399+216
Bonusmob score:25 Spree score:75 Variety Support:50 Variety main:50 (+15 in PED bonus).

Congratulations Team DACH on becoming WoF Champions 2012! :thumbup:

Big Gratz to Champions of WoF 2012 :) :yay::wtg:

Congratulations from the Aussies:):beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::lolup:

Big GRATZ to all hunters and support team. Especially to Parlog for his great organization skills :) Way to go finally your hard work paid off

WOW!
Still can't believe it!

After all this years ...
Thanks to all who participated!

OMG! Es wird eine Siegerehrung geben und ich habe nichts anzuziehen!

Congratulations Team DACH :yay:

When all scores have been posted by Hurrikane, along with his comments, a winning banner and article will be published at MSM in honor of the WoF 2012 World Champions! :thumbup:

Back