WoF Team Eudoria 2008

Hi Team Eudoria. I know missing out on the later Rounds can't be nice, but there is something else you can now do to prove your country's greatness:)

Please look at the WoF Pro-Series Sticky for info:)

I am truly sorry I couldn't put my sword to the task of Supporting you guys... but you had the hairs on the back of my neck tingling at times there:)

Hurrikane

What say you?

Right, well I was going to sell all my gear to buy an engine for my car, but now this looks highly unlikely...

Who's up for resurecting team Eudoria's season and mowing down some big fat juicy hoggs?

What say you?

I'm game! :wtg:

I jumped to support team Sweden after our departure, (thirsty for more wof) but that doesn't seem to interfer (much :D) with WPS, so i'm definately game! :wtg:

Yep im in too :yay:

*Hurries ingame and start throwing things out of storige to asamble peds for another huge fun and loss hunting session* :silly2:

Doh! means I need to sell things for ped to start hunting again!

Land of all good things....

So when are people available for doing this?

The sooner the better for me, before I blow all my ped on chirpies! :D

Always available! (Almost) :silly2:

Guess we need a big enough team to score the first global though. (hogglo first?) so atleast if not enough people can be online, atleast 2 can continue with the less hard mobs or something. :sniper:

Always available! (Almost) :silly2:

Guess we need a big enough team to score the first global though. (hogglo first?) so atleast if not enough people can be online, atleast 2 can continue with the less hard mobs or something. :sniper:

That's exactly the idea of the Pro-Series:)

Good Luck Eudoria...land of all good things

Hurrikane

I'm up for that.... Probably Friday night or Sat?:)

Yep i can both friday and saturday, around 19MA? then ill have time to get the kiddo to sleep before, thats aaalways easier ;)

We need everyone who wants to be in on the first global, then its a mix and match of those ppl and times fitting during the month to get the rest mobs

Or we take them all at once :silly2::D:laugh:

Yea i know Jake, its abit too late for such an old guy as you :silly2:
But i think you can manage for once ;) :coffee:

:hug:

Will try be there for friday. Can't saturday though i think. Need to fix my car. (Toyota is fantastic my ass lol).

I'm on the threshold of selling out and end my 5 years career in EU most likely, so sorry i've been missing in action lately. :(

Eudoria Eudoria... ;)

Woo Hoo... at last!

Splendid!

Since my last post in this thread I havn't the abundence of ped and equipment I had then. I have sold my Bear and the rest of my equipment is in a state of serious disrepair. However, that's never kept a good Hound down so I'm up for it even though I may not be as effective as I was a month ago.

I can't do Friday night as I am playing poker but if I win Friday then I can buy a new gun Saturday and fix stuff :D

Sorry, my teamspirit is a little lacking at the moment, as is my interest in EU overall. I can't come Saturday and I won't promise I will come on Friday either because I will most likely not.
However, if I am online I will join in for the first global at least.

:(

Sorry, my teamspirit is a little lacking at the moment, as is my interest in EU overall. I can't come Saturday and I won't promise I will come on Friday either because I will most likely not.
However, if I am online I will join in for the first global at least.

once again...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Looks like we may need some sort of recruitment drive. Our MVP's are crumbling around us...

Thos who know me will agree that I am an amateur, not a pro.

I am by choice a tax-evader and not at all fond of the idea of an event limited to taxed LAs. During the WoF I bit the bullet and hunted on taxed areas for the good of the team. I did my best for Eudoria, and will likely do the same in next year's WoF, but the concept of the pro series as currently implemented does not appeal to me.

Sorry to disappoint you but all I can do is wish you lots of luck and many HoFs.

So far its me Sass Clam and Viking as it seems and maybe Jake..
Clam and Viking cant the same day, and i do belive we need to be all 4 aleast :silly2:
So who got a better time to suggest, im 'free' all evenings around that time, and rareley have other plans :ahh:

once again...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'll 2nd, 3rd and 4th that!!!!!! Come sweating with me V :D but don't sell out.........I'll miss you too much :(

I'll have to rummage around and see what I can sell in order to fund a little hunt :)

Back