WoF Team Eudoria 2008

Happy Fapping

Hey Team,

Sorry I’ve been a bit busy of late, so have not had the chance to catch up since our hunt. I think we did well, and I think we the first team to get the maximum variety bonus. Hurrah! With regard to my part in it, I started the match all over the place :eyecrazy: The previous matches had just ended as our match was starting, and as I was judging in one of the previous matches it was all a bit hectic and I didn’t really get chance to talk much with the team before the start. Still, I put my last 16 ped on the Fap and went off to assume Fapping duties or ‘Happy Fapping’ as I call it. With no ammo, armour equal to the strength of kitchen foil and more importantly no ‘ME’ I played ‘Dodge the Dots’ and went to find my team. Eventually I found them and I fapped, fapped, fapped. I believe Atrax Park was an exceptionally fun part for me. Running out of Atrax Park with no ammo Is a game in itself. I eventually made my way out by herding some Atrax to one side, dieing, and then returning to herd more of them to the other side, then dieing. I had thus, however, created a pathway through (a parting of the Red Sea if you like) and then was off back to the Phasms to Happy Fap. Unfortunately I crashed :cdevil: and was no longer part of the support team and the wall of Phasms proved too much for a noob like me to penetrate. I was spent. My resources drained. So I went back to Palms Corner and had myself a bit of ‘3am’ dancing. On a brighter note though I now have some ME. I don’t however have my Fap any more. I will have a bit of ammo though, I’ve sold off a couple of skills to get it (lost a health point:() but at least I can finally start scoring some points for our beloved Eudoria.
:yay::sniper:

Eudoria, Eudoria.
Land of all good things…etc

Just checking my siggie works - thanks clam :)

Time-Slots and Confirmation
for Stage 2; Second Qualifier.

Please note there are LESS slots than the last stage; some were not used and these were deemed the most popular/managable slots.

Saturday Feb 16th:

11:00

16:00

21:00

Sunday Feb 17th:

01:00

12:00
Midday

Captains should PM me their slot choices
(PLEASE LIST your favourite and 2 or 3 options)

Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis. The earlier you PM me, the more chance of the slot you want. No more than 10 teams will get the same slot. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't get to that:)

Please also note all times are approximate, there are usually a few minutes delay while Teams are checked in; the Hunts and scoring does not start until the head Judge says "GO GO GO" :)

Good luck!

Hurrikane

(Start Point updated tonight on Stage 2 Moblist Thread)

:yay: Woohooo we made it through to the next round :)

OK i'm up for anytime as long as it ain't that 1 in the morning slot - I just wont' be able to hack hunting till 4am and then get up for work a few hours later!!!!!!

Everyone "made it through" to the second Qualifier. ;)

The points in this stage and the points we got in the last one will be added together, and then the 24 teams with the highest scores will progress to Stage 3.

We placed 20th in the first Qualifier so we really need to do a good 2nd Qualifier as well.

Time/tactics discussion has already begun on CAF. :)

Everyone "made it through" to the second Qualifier. ;)

The points in this stage and the points we got in the last one will be added together, and then the 24 teams with the highest scores will progress to Stage 3.

We placed 20th in the first Qualifier so we really need to do a good 2nd Qualifier as well.

Time/tactics discussion has already begun on CAF. :)

Doh :( let me believe we made it through - I feel good that way - lol

Doh :( let me believe we made it through - I feel good that way - lol

Xantonia, I am pleased to confirm that after 3 hours of furious mob-slaying, the valiant Eudoria have indeed succeeded in getting through to Stage 2. Only 32 Teams have managed this mighty feat, be proud and stand tall, heroes every one of you.

Hurrikane:)

Do you give lessons in motivational talk Hurrikane? If so, sign me up. It seems like I could learn a thing or two...good way of putting it. :laugh:

Xantonia, I am pleased to confirm that after 3 hours of furious mob-slaying, the valiant Eudoria have indeed succeeded in getting through to Stage 2. Only 32 Teams have managed this mighty feat, be proud and stand tall, heroes every one of you.

Hurrikane:)

:rofl: thanks alot for that I can sleep easy now :)

After helping ITree on the Support Team in the last qualifier I would like to offer my services for the next qualifier round.

The only thing i have to say is Attacker, the PKers are going to have fun in PvP4 during the qualifiers

Great to hear DistantSun. :)
Doubt we'll go for attackers.. Or will we? ;)
Itree will fill you in on our tactics i'm sure. Only just begun to discuss it yet on the private forum.

Free *mod faps, for all supporters helping out team Eudoria!

*If you help setting free the poor and abused mod faps, you are supporting and helping the Team Eudoria supporters. We thank you for that! Freedom for the mod faps!

It was great fun helping the support team the other day, even globalled :)

Let me know when you choose and I'll be there

It was great fun helping the support team the other day, even globalled :)

Let me know when you choose and I'll be there

Nice one Rich - thanks for your help :)

If you have any other soc mates who'd be willing to help - send them this way ;)

See you next weekend

love the siggies J if u are not too busy i would love one for myself. 20 isnt bad out 0f 34 players we do well on second run and we have victory in the bag.:yay:

Coming up from the rear...

love the siggies J if u are not too busy i would love one for myself. 20 isnt bad out 0f 34 players we do well on second run and we have victory in the bag.:yay:

NP 1 sig coming up :) and traditionally Eudoria are slow starters in the WoF :D

Last edited:
Can i really sign up still? then hope you have room for a noob like me :)

>Steven List Living<

>Team Eudoria<

>Isnt there a captain elected already?<

>I was in last year wof<

Great to have you aboard List :)

Can i really sign up still? then hope you have room for a noob like me :)

>Steven List Living<

>Team Eudoria<

>Isnt there a captain elected already?<

>I was in last year wof<

Welcome List. :)
Anyone can join the support team just by showing up at the start and joining one of our support teams there, nothing else is needed. Posting here is nice though, because then we have some idea about how many people to expect and can plan accordingly.

It's also cool that you realised Eudoria is the team to support and not Sweden like last year...got to be on the winning side! :silly2:

To everyone else, mainly those in the main team, check CAF for discussion and practice-hunt planning!

Its time to start practicing again... ;)

It is now mandatory for the Eudorian team to learn all the words to the Eudorian National Anthem

It goes as follows:

Opening Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

We have now decided the time for the 2nd Qualifier, and pending confirmation from Hurrikane it is

Saturday February 16th 11:00 MA time

The starting place is at the OP south of Fort Pandora with coordinates (22055,11101) and the main team will gather there.
To make it easier for people to join in though, the support teams will gather at the Pandora TP after the team leaders have made sure they have the judge on their FL.

So if you want to support team Eudoria, show up about 15 minutes before 11:00 on Saturday and you're in. Instructions on what to do will be issued in team-chat - please be patient as it's always a little hectic int he last minutes. The earlier you show up the better. :)
If you can't make it until later, meet up with one (or a few) of our other support people earlier and get them on FL, then ask them where to go when you login.

Best make sure I don't have a late Friday night so that I can be up on time on Sat ;)

Stage 2 Confirmed TimeSlots:

Saturday February 16th:

11:00..... Italy, Australia, Eudoria, Sweden

16:00..... FULL Finland, Greece, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Wales, South Africa, Amethera, Romania, Ireland
21:00..... FULL Tibet, America, Canada, Norway, Serbia, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, France

Sunday February 17th :

01:00..... No Applications

12:00..... Austria, England, Portugal, Cuba

Still to Confirm:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland , and Turkey.

All Teams Not Confirmed

please get on the case and PM me before the end of Friday.... or you will be given any slot that is free!

Stage 2 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Co-Ords: Eudoria 20602, 13538

It's the Outpost in the desert south of Pandora.... a lovely spot to gather before a multinational massacre:)

See you there:)

Hurrikane

Today it's on! :)

I hope you have all read it already but there is a post about what tactics we'll use on CAF. Main team will gather up at the starting place mentioned in Hurrikane's post above this one.

To any last-minute supporters, show up at the Fort Pandora TP preferably 10:45 or earlier to join our support teams. The match starts at 11:00 MA time.

Land of all good things...

I'm tooled up, pumped up and my trigger finger is so itchy I'm thinking of seaking medical advice :D

Today is the day of the team'
that fight's under the colours of Red, Gold and Green.

Today rises the sun on battle fields, where their foes blood shall be spilled.
Tonight brings the chill of the ghosts they have killed.

Ware of their might and battle euphoria.
Ware of the onslaught of mighty Eudoria

See what i mean? :D

It's all about the flag baby!!!

They say that the pen is mightier than the sword, but today I'm hoping it is the other way around... Nice poetry Clam, I hope your guns are in the same top shape as your pen. :)

Was nice helping iTree out with support again atleast I got to be involved with the last global (on the mob that counted)

Eudoria... Record reaking team....

Just found out an interesting fact...Eudoria hold the record for the quickest ever global in a match...2 minutes I believe :)

Go Eudoria!!! :yay:

If I remember rightly, I think that Team Eudoria also got the first EVER WoF global last year.... I could be wrong though :scratch:

Just found out an interesting fact...Eudoria hold the record for the quickest ever global in a match...2 minutes I believe :)

I bet RockChick is kicking herself that she didn't get it that quick for team Wales.

Well lets hope we can get the quickest HoF and the quickest ATH in a match as well :D

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings

Back