WOF Turkiye 2008!!!

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
All Turkish players can sign up here, we are aiming to participate for this year's WOF and there are 6-7 players already gathered. They will also post in this thread and tell about their gear,skills,etc.

Feel free to post here and Join in the fun! Turkiye must be on this WOF for sure, we are waiting for all attendants:cool:

I'm in

Limbes Cheetos Terran

ready for duty!!!

spin rep pitt türkmüş:) vay artık şanzımız baya fazla arkadaşlar!!
benim gearda
ghost vigi sala gremlin 5b 5d 6a 6b
L silahlar amp105-amp106 beast

captain olarak spin seçeriz diyorum ne dersiniz:)

Translation: .. offering spin rep pitt as a captain what say u?

Last edited:
Baris Lan Senguil kesin katılırım dedi yakında buraya post geçer gearını
cihan napacakbilmiyorum
support team sadece nihan dan oluşacak korkarım ki:)

Translation: Baris will be join in and post here soon and offerinf niyan for support team

Last edited:
Rep artık kaptan sensin tebrik derim bence de en tecrübeli ve ekipmanı düzgün sen varsın galiba sence şimdi ne yapmalıyız?
bizim hakkımızda bilmek istediklerini ve planımızı açıklarsan sana önerilerde bulunabiliriz önümüzdeki hafta türk oyunculardan ben dahil 5 tanesi istanbulda olacak gerekirse tanışıp konuşabilirizde.

Translation: Rep is a good idea as a captain and asking what can be our plans to do?
also we can meet in rl probly we will be in same city in next week (5 of us)..

Last edited:
Kunteper i ben de görmüştüm ama ne zamandır rastlamadım, biz ısnma turlarına başlayalım bence de, ancak önce register yapmak lazım geç olmadan.

I remember seeing Kunteper but its been a long time. We shall start practice runs ASAP imo, but we have to register first ofc.lol

Last edited:
Warning! As moderator of this sub-forum it is my solemn duty to inform you that talking in your national tongue MUST be supported by an english translation to remain included in this forum.

So add the translations, delete the posts or I gotta do something myself. Oh and Turkey.... glad to see you aboard:)

Hurrikane

Warning! As moderator of this sub-forum it is my solemn duty to inform you that talking in your national tongue MUST be supported by an english translation to remain included in this forum.

So add the translations, delete the posts or I gotta do something myself. Oh and Turkey.... glad to see you aboard:)

Hurrikane

Allright it will be written in English as requested, and i was thinking when this quote would come.:)

ty Akiran! We thought we give this a try.Since we have no chance against big favorites.Who knows? Maybe some of us are hiding their capability and gear? *hint*

I remember seeing Kunteper but its been a long time. We shall start practice runs ASAP imo, but we have to register first ofc.lol

yeah lets do a trainingday, for me best would be at weekend, what u say ppl?

selam millet

selam beyler, bende varım .. gerci WOF konusunda pek bilgim yok ama ogreniriz elbet...

bi kac acıklama yazarsanız sevinirim

ml 35 + dante + 2600(hedoc 50 daa iyi) jag angel neme parcalı yamalı armor :p

tabi 5 b ler
6 a lar
vs

"hi all, im in..i dont have many information about wof but i can learn it i think, if anyone can explain it ,i will be happy,my gears at up there" i think now i translated my words

Last edited:
Cool Kunteper is in :D Glad to see u M8 :wtg::wtg:

Hurrikane

Seeing as Hurrikane's warning seems to have largely fallen on deaf ears I thought I'd join in. The same rules apply to the WoF forum as everywhere else, so please respect that. Posts may only be made in English, so that everyone can read them and also so that the moderators and admin can check easily none of the other rules are broken.

Please translate the existing posts and refrain from posting in languages other than English in subsequent posts. The last thing we want to do is delete a load of posts in this thread but if the rules continue to be broken that's what will happen.

Thanks to those who have already added translations ;)

Rule # 26
EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. All threads and posts must be written in English. This includes all publicly viewable parts of the forum: thread titles, posts, signatures, user titles, diaries, profiles, and any other area that can be viewed by other members.

Team Turkiye

Hi to all Turkish veterans who already join in this threat:)
Kunteper and Baris im very glad to see u here
i think it is time to sign up in regular format and i will edit all new joiners in the team list later on
so im starting;

>Limbes Cheetos Terran<
>Turkiye<
>Spin Rep Pitt<
>was not in last year<

Team Turkiye

Limbes Cheetos Terran
eddric massive slasher
Limbes Tenar Terran
Spin Rep Pitt
kuo darkness darkness
Baris BarisLan Senguel
Yunus Emre Kunteper Yener
Malicia Malicia Briza
Menzelemack Mensu Silversurfer

Not: All registeries will be added to the list u can add which type of damage u can resist also

Last edited:
>eddric massive slasher<
>Turkiye<
>spin rep pitt<
>was not in last year<

Last edited:
Hi to everyone :)

I also ready for wof with ghost/vigi 5b 6a and any L laser/BLP rifle

>Limbes Tenar Terran<
>Turkiye<
>Spin Rep Pitt<
>was not in last year<

not:my skills suitable for support team only

>Spin Rep Pitt<
>Turkiye<
>eddric massive slasher<
>was not in last year<

Hi..

>kuo darkness darkness<
>Turkiye<
>Spin Rep Pitt<
>was not in last year<

ghost/vigi/ any plate/fap 80 2350/L rifles pistols etc..

>Baris BarisLan Senguel<
>Turkiye<
>spin rep pitt<
>was not in last year<

Go GO Turkiye :wtg:

>Yunus Emre Kunteper Yener<
>Turkiye<
>Spin Rep Pitt<
>was not in last year<

Hi all
I guess I am not capable to join what ever you are talking about :( but at least very happy to see Kunteper here since seeing him way a lot from glob window.
Sevgiler Saygılar

Beyler napiyorsunuz?

Hic ses seda cikmiyor bir ara toplanalim, ava gidelim....

What's up buds?

No response from you, lets meet up and go for a hunt....

>Malicia Malicia Briza<
>Turkiye<
>Spin Rep Pitt<
>was not in last year<

Ghost & gremlin :rolleyes:
Rifle 3200 :rolleyes:
shortblade 3300 :rolleyes:

not sure if capable to join. Can please some one explain what exactly we will register/

burak bende ekli olan kimse yok arkadaslardan,sende varsa oyundayken pm'leselim bi av yapalım tanısalım arkadaslarla derim.. gorusurs

rep i dunno any team member atm,if you know them pm me when we on,and go to hunt together, cya

Ok ppl lets meet this week or en geç weekend, it is time wee meet all together and add each other. Then i agree we must start some training runs ASAP. You discuss a meeting place and time, i will try to be there.

ok im offering the date:)
how about friday night at 10:00 pm in Türkiye time at fort fury
lets meet there and add friend between us etc..

ok im offering the date:)
how about friday night at 10:00 pm in Türkiye time at fort fury
lets meet there and add friend between us etc..

I cant come, its too early for me, i work this week from 15.00 h-23.00 h at turkish times. but just start, i will directly join u when i come home, i think that will be at 23.20 h (turkish time)

P.S : I saw yesterday Mensu, he is also a turkish and a real good hunter, high skills and high end Equipment.
i told him to join our Crew, so lets hope he will doo.

cya soon :yay:

ok lets make it 00:00am
mensu (silversurfer?) realy? im realy getting surprised:)

Hi, forgive the duplicated message but there's 35 teams now:)

A Reminder and Update:

January 1st is the date your Captains are decided. I will count all votes on each thread and post the result for each team, both in the threads and in the Stickies. If you wish to count yourself and PM me the Captain, I will use that.... although any later finding of mis-counts will be looked upon sourly...

It might also be advisable to elect a Vice-Captain, or Deputy, in case the Captain has to forfeit his position for any reason.

January: This is the time for the Captain to decide his/her final team and submit it to me Via PM. This will be a list of 12 names including himself who will represent that country in WoF 2008 , and lay claim to any glory to come. These should not be chosen lightly; the World's Finest await you in heated competition.

The Closing Date for Submission of the Captain's Selection for the Main Team is Saturday January 26th.

The first Qualifiers (Stage 1) will run on Saturday Feb 2nd and Sunday Feb 3rd.

This Stage, and Stage 2, are against the World, not one-on-one matches. All that is required is to get one of the highest 24 combined (from Stage 1&2)scores from 35 (so far) teams.

Start/Finish Point for Stage 1 will be Palms Corner. I'm saying this here so it's not missed as a single mention later on. Expect a launch ceremony of sorts there as well.

Moblist will be 4, Support 2, with a Bonus mob too. Stage 2 will feature all-new mobs. This has been changed from last year's one-hunt qualifier to allow a greater spread of globalling opportunities.

If your team is getting organised and you want to be useful, please pm your preferred time slots from the following, and we'll work out a compromise:

All Times Calypso (MA) Time!

00:00 Saturday Morning

03:30 Saturday Morning

13:00 Saturday

16:30 Saturday

23:00 Saturday Night

09:00 Sunday Morning

12:30 Sunday

On a personal note, the number of WoF-related globals I see when I come online is heartening, it really is; this Tournament is looking to be amazing. It's especially good to see teams who didn't make it last year spamming the window:)

The WoF has grown, with an extra Stage and eight more teams than last year (so far), and the addition of new and tougher mobs, and lessons learned from last year will ensure chaos at times.... be prepared for anything:)

Good luck to all.

Hurrikane

i add Rep now only left Kunteper and Malicia find me pls:)

Last edited:
Back