WoF Wales 2008

Awesome vid RC thanx. :yay:

Oh, and your slideshow was also not bad, Spike. Thaaanx... :)

Hey you folks out there, RC is right.

Maybe you been knocked out of the WoF already, maybe you didn't get involved in time and now your chomping at the bit to be part of it..

Well you CAN..

Post here, or pm any of the WoF Wales squad, and come support the team from the little country with the Big Heart...

We'll have fun, we'll hunt together, and you might just get a warm fuzzy glow, as well as make a bunch of new friends, or possibly renew friendships with some old ones..

You will certainly be getting involved in the Biggest and Best-loved event EU has Ever Seen.

WoF Wales. Fab'lous..

:yay:

Hi Team Wales,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 30th:

11:00

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Wales Vs England

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

:cheer: Go Wales :cheer: Go Wales :cheer: Go Wales :cheer:

Can you guys go into the Wales forum and tell me your thoughts on the plan for the next round :)

:cheer: Go Wales :cheer: Go Wales :cheer: Go Wales :cheer:

Gratz to Wales for being the first and hopefully last team to beat England! ;)

And if we had to lose at least we lost to a UK team (not that that softens the blow much) :duh:

Gratz to Wales for being the first and hopefully last team to beat England! ;)

And if we had to lose at least we lost to a UK team (not that that softens the blow much) :duh:

Thank you :yay: Awesome job Wales and all that helped us :wtg:

Big thank you

Thanks Oracle
well done and thanks to everyone :grouphug: awesome effort, was nail bitting till the end. :yay:

Was a great day for team Wales!

:yay:CHUFFED!:yay:

nuff said :)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRd8GKhjh5s[/YOUTUBE]

Coz they used to play in a pub down the road :wtg:

Just wanted to drop in and say gratz to your whole team it was a good game ;)

Awesome stuff Wales :yay:

And very well played England, was down to the wire there :laugh:

:yay: Wales won 2 of their 3 matches in this group. Awesome effort guys for a little team. I am so proud to be part of it :) Huge well done to all involved and all who helped :)

OGGI OGGI OGGI

Gratz wales! Can't thick of anyone we would rather beat us!

Loved your team name too! Lovely Innit!:D

Gratz wales! Can't thick of anyone we would rather beat us!

Loved your team name too! Lovely Innit!:D

Thanks Pinky :)

But I fear, that even tough we won 2 out of 3 matches this round we are still out of WoF 2008 - Gutted :(

But I fear, that even tough we won 2 out of 3 matches this round we are still out of WoF 2008 - Gutted :(

Oh no! That doesnt sound right... demand a recount!

i agree, wining 2 from 3 matchs and it does seem we are out but grats to cuba i guess who won 1 out of 3 but go through.

Reactions: Eps
i agree, wining 2 from 3 matchs and it does seem we are out but grats to cuba i guess who won 1 out of 3 but go through.

I think that if the progression worked the other way, the teams with more points would have similar views. Tremendous effort today, I really wanted RC to get to those bots too.

Hurrikane

Great fight you guys put up :yay:

Some of my team are confused I hated losing to you (as im welsh)

I just hated losing, im a sour old bit8h, a bad loser :mad:

If anyone did it though, better it be Wales, so well done! :D

Bitter-sweet pill, I could be all confused if I was a lesser person LOL :laugh:

:eyecrazy: ;)

oi oi oi

:grouphug::grouphug:

but think we achieved alot for a small team

now to practise 4 next year

Hi Team Wales. I know missing out on the later Rounds can't be nice, but there is something else you can now do to prove your country's greatness:)

Please look at the WoF Pro-Series Sticky for info:)

Hurrikane

Best of luck tonight/tomorrow morning Joe! :boxer:

England welcomes any Welshman (or woman) who is prepared to help us defeat France in our WoF semi-final tomorrow that starts at 22.00 hours M.A. time (11pm UK time).

For information on how to join our support effort please pm either Jimmy B or myself.

Come on you Welshies :yay:

A note about this in our private section as well :)

On behalf of England I'd like to thank you all for being such great allies throughout the tournament. Damn fine show chaps :cool:

And of course, respect to the only team in this year's tournament that faced the fearsome England and brought us down :D

On behalf of England I'd like to thank you all for being such great allies throughout the tournament. Damn fine show chaps :cool:

And of course, respect to the only team in this year's tournament that faced the fearsome England and brought us down :D

Oh yes Wales rock :wtg:

Thank you :)

And Wales will rise again and be a great power in next years WoF :wtg:

Damn straight :yay:

OGGI OGGI OGGI

35 ped Beacon Mission

heya all....found a 35 ped beacon the other day, would like to schedule it for this coming saturday 8pm ish, will confirm time closer to the weekend, all wof members welcome ;~}

Thanks to Cenwyn and Mick for helping with the nasty tezlapods to retrieve the robot spacecraft......And to Zedon for his remote support from CND.

Back