Wondering on "new" worlds

Tilarium

Provider
So it's been a while and I've noticed a couple of new planets and was wondering about them. Monria and Toulan. Monria sounds pretty interesting but I wonder. Do either of them offer anything neat, new or unique? Do people go there? Will I be bored and just book a ride back after making my way to either of them?

Have you tried reading? There are intro tutorials for each one of them and opinion pieces abound. The forum is even divided into neat sections to make finding them easy, apart from them having their own domains and community forums.

Monria is boring as hell... Only 3 mob types there I believe... and the whole moon is about the size of just a a few LAs in Amethera...

Toulan is interesting but it's pretty much still in beta... there's a lot of buggy things going on over there... no vehicles are allowed there either, so it's a bit of a pain to travel unless you stock up on tp chips first, but even then they may not help much in some of the mountain areas since TPing around just might land you on a ledge where you have 2 feet to move before you plunge to death...

(to be honest Toulan is not really that big compared to other planets, but they haven't had to downsize server size like Rocktropia or Cyrene either, so that could be a good thing?)

entropia_2017-03-20_03.15.51-pano.jpg

entropia_2017-03-26_21.16.17-pano.jpg

Suggest reading the forums dedicated to these places if you are interested in them.

Last edited:
Monria is boring as hell... Only 3 mob types there I believe... and the whole moon is about the size of just a a few LAs in Amethera...

Toulan is interesting but it's pretty much still in beta... there's a lot of buggy things going on over there... no vehicles are allowed there either, so it's a bit of a pain to travel unless you stock up on tp chips first, but even then they may not help much in some of the mountain areas since TPing around just might land you on a ledge where you have 2 feet to move before you plunge to death...

entropia_2017-03-20_03.15.51-pano.jpg

entropia_2017-03-26_21.16.17-pano.jpg

Suggest reading the forums dedicated to these places if you are interested in them.

thats a bit untrue there about monria. monria has 5 different mob types with repeatable last stages of iron challenges, the map is small which also means short ways to mobs and terminals.
then monria is the only (!) place with untaxed indoor mining which means 5.5% more tt return compared to foma.
and last of all monria offers the most and best events where everyone has something they can win. i myself have won 2 apartments there and several small prices and lots of noobs win there as well

and to add something to toulan: the development is dead and wont be going on as i havent seen any VU changes since more than 6 months and no single post of a dev on their forum.

Thanks for the replies. This is why I had asked, I can read all kinds of threads and guides and wikis but that won't tell you the current state of affairs. It's a shame to hear that development on Toulan is dead as it really sounded interesting. Like back in the Golden Days on Caly with the lack of vehicles. I think I'll take a ride over to Monria for a little bit to check it out but I'll wait on Toulan to see if it gets any more development.

Back