ATH: Woot! :D

Unbelievable nothing more to say

gratz:yay:
damn nice one :)

I dont even know what to say except.... plz dont hate me :D

I don't hate you ath up at cp are kinda expected. I can somewhat set my watch to them these days :laugh:

congrats

Ah good maybe I'll see the return of normal loots in d4 now :) Very nice and all for yourself this time.

Gratz Mandy:)) damn you`re on ATH spree :)
Keep on going:)

w00h00h00h00h0h0h0!

:yay::yay:

Big grats former society mate. Well deserved.:)

gratz :yay: mandy .....lootius is in love with u

:)

Lmao, my very first thought was, "UL HL18 in previous ATH... probably UL X5 in this one!". Not sure whether to be relieved or disappointed in the outcome though... :scratch2:

Gz anyway! Glad someone is getting loot... now please tell Lootius/Marco to send SOMETHING my way, or I'm gonna be a broke puppy for when CE2 is released! (doesn't matter if it's next week or next year, at this rate! :()

thats totally insane...

a unl hl18 in team... then now a 37k ath alone... err ... what the f***...

oh well... say hi to the working staff @work ... u know the one working with u trying to release CE2 soon as they can... u should be helping them instead of hunting lol :yay:

Its nice to see that much loot, but its also hard to not hate...

oh well... im gonna push that button... if i can... can i... its hard...

ok... gratz...

congratulations :cheer:

Lmao, my very first thought was, "UL HL18 in previous ATH... probably UL X5 in this one!". Not sure whether to be relieved or disappointed in the outcome though... :scratch2:

Gz anyway! Glad someone is getting loot... now please tell Lootius/Marco to send SOMETHING my way, or I'm gonna be a broke puppy for when CE2 is released! (doesn't matter if it's next week or next year, at this rate! :()

but uve already got ur ATH.. theres many of us in the line.. after weve got one its ur turn again...

Super Ginormous GRATZ!:yay::wtg::yay:

thats totally insane...

oh well... say hi to the working staff @work ... u know the one working with u trying to release CE2 soon as they can... u should be helping them instead of hunting lol :yay:

Well, TYVM for the Gz, but the fact of the matter is, is that im a housewife from a little podunk town surrounded by cornfields in the middle of America :) I play wayyy to much and I guess Ive jut been lucky recently. Im sure everyone will have thier turn, I spent a long time getting crap loots and now that its my turn, Im loving it!

Bigtime GRATS!

but uve already got ur ATH.. theres many of us in the line.. after weve got one its ur turn again...

Im one of those in line, never had an ALL TIME HIGH - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Big Big Big ATH

Gratzzz mate :yay::yay::yay:

congratz!

Can i atleast get 1 ATH plz?

nice ATH

Bones

Uber grats :) This is a rich kretlin alpha:)

Please tell me you're not going to boost your post count by necroing all the ATHs :rolleyes:

Back