World of Vårdcraft

Konve

Marauder
David Konve Williams
http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/it_telekom/dataspel/article427827.ece

It's in Swedish.

NyTeknik #42 oktober 15 said:
Martin Rydmark of Sahlgrenska akademin in Göteborg and the company Mindark want to create a planet in Mindark's game universe Entropia for, for example strokepatients under rehabilitation. The new game engine Cryengine gives new opportunities and better looking graphics.

(The quote is from the paper form of NyTeknik.)

WOW I can't believe it :) all I can say is GOOO gooo GOOOO SWEDEN :)

wow :eek: very nice article youve found, Hope it will be real :)

No idea what you are talking about, could you digress please? :scratch2:

They are a university of medicine or someting right? and they talk about using this universe (planet) as an aid for rehabilitation? SWEEET so in the future I'd be able to play PE no matter where I am or whether i'm ill or not? XD

Rip

No idea what you are talking about, could you digress please? :scratch2:

Well I thought the quote I included covered it all in pretty good. :confused:

Basically it says that the Sahlgrenska academy (link) is discussing the idea, with Mindark, about the possibility of creating a rehab-planet for patients.

Edit: By the way; World of Vårdcraft: Vård is Swedish for (Health-) Care.

Last edited:
oh nice :)

I learned first aid skills from the game Americas Army, would be cool if they could add some courses like that here too :D (although I did learn it earlier in school but you forget that easier ;) LOL)

Guess that their planet might be locked from us though :scratch2:

Guess that their planet might be locked from us though :scratch2:

I can already see the headlines: 'gamer breaks hip to gain access to private planet' :D

But seriously, I thought all planets should be visitable by any inhabitant of Entropia... wonder how they would make this planet work out.

Good news nonetheless :)

But seriously, I thought all planets should be visitable by any inhabitant of Entropia... wonder how they would make this planet work out.

that is (according to MA) up to the developer of the planet :wise:

Nice ;)

If I ever get a stroke I guess I'll demand that my rehabilitation is done through EU ;)

Shame they forgot to mention that they'll hopefully recover from the stroke but all suffer from RSI instead

Good news nonetheless :)

Possibly some planets will (at least to start with) have (for example) Chinese/Spanish/Portugese/Russian as their working language- just as this one has English. (Which of course means most people in the world cannot access Calypso at all.) Agree with you that a rehab planet is a very good idea though.

It's hard to believe that "loot rage" (the condition one attains after realizing how much they spent to obtain such crappy loot) would aid in rehabilitation, so I'm guessing it would be a planet with pretty scenery and puppies and butterflies. But not much else.

Time to send my deposit bills to the Danish Health Department... :)

so now they are gonna take the sick peoples money to, how great...:D

Gl on getting that halo marco

They are a university of medicine or someting right? and they talk about using this universe (planet) as an aid for rehabilitation? SWEEET so in the future I'd be able to play PE no matter where I am or whether i'm ill or not? XD

Rip

even sweeter if u are ill the doctor will give u a receipt with EU on it

think it's a great idea :D maybe it can help and we can all stop worrying about not playing EU when we're all senile and forget to go to the bathroom :yay: kill pink fluffy bunnies while some1 is whiping your ass;)

Next there will be real life rehab centres for EU Addicts... :rolleyes:

Sign me up! :laugh:

"Yeah so I am finally out of there... Yeah, I spent half a year playing a rehab game, and then half a year in rehab to stop playing that..."

Ahh if raking in money from the average person from a normal household wasnt enough, lets get some from the hospitals and from the poor fools who just had a major stroke and are on their last leg, hey dont give it to your kids and family inherit to ME ME ME yes the ceo of MA i VANT your money.

whats next nurseries and schools?

Pathetic.

Rip

Rehabilitation of what ?

Gambling Addiction ?

You have gained experience in your Manufacture Chemical Sedatives Skill.
You have gained experience in your Medicine Trade Skill.

John "Sicko" Doe manufactered Omegaton FeelGood Capsules with a value of 10248ped and has been recorded in the Hall of Patients!
You have unlocked Dealing!

Well it the planet won't be locked I'm sure they have the potential to attract the wrong crowd :D

Maybe Marco will re-introduce the Hospitals ? =D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Then we can have our own rehabilitation on Calypso...

Maybe Marco will re-introduce the Hospitals ? =D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Then we can have our own rehabilitation on Calypso...

man how can you remember all that and know where to find the pics lol!

Rip

You have gained experience in your Manufacture Chemical Sedatives Skill.
You have gained experience in your Medicine Trade Skill.

John "Sicko" Doe manufactered Omegaton FeelGood Capsules with a value of 10248ped and has been recorded in the Hall of Patients!
You have unlocked Dealing!

Well it the planet won't be locked I'm sure they have the potential to attract the wrong crowd :D

lmfao!!! especially @ the Hall of Patients! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back