World of Vårdcraft

...maybe the "patiant" planet will be something like in this vid;

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiOO-vxs7r4[/YOUTUBE]

?

why the negativity guys?? this seems to be a really good idea....
GOOO SWEEEEEDEN :D

Will there be PKing there? :D

Nurse: How are you and Bob getting on playing EU?
Patient: Well I just killed Bob and...
Nurse: Ahhhh! Doctorrr! *runs off*
Patient: I mean ingame duh... :p

I´d assume it wouldent just be Sahlgrenska Akademin, but Sahlgrenska University Hospital that would be involved aswell if this was to come true seeing as the article mentions several studies where patients are able to rehabilitate thru "gaming".

The article specificly mentions the degree of social interaction as a way of rehabilitating..

Altho I doubt the planet would be open to us...I don´t think someone suffering from depression or stress symtoms would want to meet me raging about how I lost another few K peds in new and seemingly impossible ways.
Especially not if they were to incorporate voice chat...
- "Jävla helvetes fanskaps ^?"JFC^"V`(^N`=((/FU^" DRA ÅT .-.."#`/F "

Unique? yes
Serious rehab? no

hope MA do what they do best and concentrate on that and not fill the game with stuff that not belong in a game just because they can do it.

Hope they will crank up their loot or a patient could have another stroke or heartattack after loosing all his PEDs he he he...

I guess this is a nice gesture, but in all seriousness, MA shouldn't even waste their time with this..

Also, i may be a bit off base here, but to me, this just seems like a way to get more people addicted to Entropia, no? They go to the hospital and play some seemingly 'fun' game, go home to continue, only to find that things are very different once they're off a sheltered little planet with other sick people.

My first thought was that the planet might not even have a hunting/mining system. Also, it's not MA that develops new planets, it's the partner(s).

By the way; World of Vårdcraft: Vård is Swedish for (Health-) Care.

Thought I'd get in before the lock, thought Vård = War :D

Back