World Record for Most Expensive Virtual Object Is Smashed (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)

News Bot

Guardian
First Planet Company, developer and publisher of the largest real cash economy MMORPG, announced today the results of the public auction of the Crystal Palace Space Station. Â The winning bidder acquired the property for a record-breaking $330,000.00 USD. Â The previous record was confirmed in the Guinness World Records book in 2008. Â It featured another piece of property in the Planet Calypso ...

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

Well Newsbot got something off the web on the same day it wasposted out there.

But we as a community already knew that this was a record breaker.

But I suppose others take a while to catch up as well

just - rep hIM anyway :D

Last edited:
I keep looking at the Associated Press web site to see if it gets picked up by mainstream media outlets. No dice yet.

I keep looking at the Associated Press web site to see if it gets picked up by mainstream media outlets. No dice yet.

Maybe give them a little hint that there is an interesting story under their nose?

It looks doubtful as MindArk have chosen to release this the exact same day as two major technology announcements were made by giants Apple and Google.

Apple Tablet or Nexus One anyone?

;)

Last edited:
It looks doubtful as MindArk have chosen to release this the exact same day as two major technology announcements were made by giants Apple and Google.

Apple Tablet or Nexus One anyone?

;)

Not to mention 720p Skype. Teledildonics never looked so good! LOL

Back