Info: Worst Cenario with Estate Deeds

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Hey Dear Entropians...

After read tons of post and threads about Estate Deeds the conclusion i take is that...

MA is selling deeds at 100$ each without we dont even know how much revenue will come from that weekly.
People got excited and deposit loots money to buy shares and others sell out UBER items and stocked minerals cheap, many of others just stop play and invest all peds on shares making the economy get frozen and peds not circulate what make medium players stop play because is no loot to be looted with nice % because even the MU are drooping this days on everything...

Conclusion MA got 6 million $, droop all economy of the game with a promess of 27-30% revenue.

When the taxes start to come for the shareholders allot will sell them and price of shares will droop allot.
Imagine if come to 50$ share what i think will be dificult but possibel ...
At this value MA will buy the shares abit up of MU on that moment imagine 60$ .
Making all buyers lose 40%.

40% of 6 million is 2.5 million $ lost by players going to MA pockets make them full shareholders again and taaking 2.5 million $ from this economy.
I love this game more then anything but after 7 years around here i see MA does everything to make the more money possibel from ALL OF US.

6 Millions for advertisement ????? BS
6 Millions for the market of game , listening the players with a good support center, make uber players be even more ubers, make withdraws really quick??? This will bring this game to another level.

Not all the time schemes for after shares droop a good % more many players will leave for sure.

I can be really wrong and i hope but the advertisement of game like it is at moment without a good support team , when we call we dont even can talk to a MA team member in case you need to touch your money hold by them on any emergency will make this game more failed then it is at moment.

Advertisement dont do nothing when the product is not good enought.
Just one thing this game have and keep us here for long time is the patent for real cash economy, if another game be able to do that i bet my balls many many people will leave in same day.

Last edited:
Hmmm... you won't be shareholder in any way by buying Land lot deeds. I suppose the advertizing already works

They do definitely not use all the 6MM to fund the advertising. SEE didn't buy Calypso, so MA sells to us, very simple to see that.

As I said in other post, the worst case will happen if after a period (6 months for example), MA still has more than 50% shares to be sold, shares price will definitely drop due to reselling. People will need money and cash out, so they must sell the shares regardless how profitable the shares are. If all shares are sold, price can go up, in the other hand, it will definitely go down if there is still a large amount of unsold shares from MA.

), MA still has more than 50% shares to be sold, shares price will definitely drop due to reselling.
not so sure about that... it's speculation. If MA doesn't sell them all they might just keep the rest on the estate broker, making the deeds actually more rare since there'd be only 30k in game being traded around instead of 60k... supply/demand. MA would be 'plain stupid' to not try to sell them all, but they've done stuff that's been defined as 'plain stupid' before on multiple occassions...

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/120/gameID/31/from/features
We are very reluctant to change the stats for any item in the virtual universe, as such measures would bring instability to the ingame market, which is just plain bad. We are a business and our main priority is to have pleased customers for the long haul. Anything else is just plain stupid.

{removed}

But beside that, {removed} had some good points. Worst thing than can happen here is losing markup on deeds. Ppl will feel cheated. Im afraid of consequences.

Well, and slowering turnover in EU...it will get better in few weeks I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary my man doll...you make speculations without any basis like always did. If the dividents will start to be paid...every-fucking-body will buy a share for 20%-30% or so return per year. You talk infront just to push bad ideas on the market and to make bad things to entropia comunity. Think about this first. The admini of this forum should read your comments whitout arguments write when you drink too much vodka and before to go to sleep you write something about shares and stuff.

Last edited:
Do what you do best instead* ;)

*reminder: Vrex2k + Warlock = bad :yup:

I don't take what mary jane types seriously..... he whines bitches then cheats. *and who else knows what you have done to cheat more in this game.

so...
i can't take you seriously nor read your words for the reality of who you are.

MA should (and probably will) never buy any shares, even at 60$! :wise:

Now please try to reconsider the whole concept with this idea and adapt your opinion consequently.

MA should (and probably will) never buy any shares, even at 60$! :wise:

Now please try to reconsider the whole concept with this idea and adapt your opinion consequently.

First: You don't own shares of MA with the deeds, so there is no need to buy them back.

Second: If too much money is going to the deeds, MA just alters the deeds. E.G. "Dear colonists, our advertismenet campaign was very successful, only 30% of the PP Gross Revenue will go to the deed owners now."

{removed} .

Conclusion ....

You shouldn't draw any conclusions at all - your opening post is so full of misconceptions and misunderstandings, i don't even know where to start.

And FYI, that's how the worst case scenario looks like:

0% payoutper share (because noone spends PEDs anymore)
0 PED resale value per share (because nobody is buying your shares, not even at 1 PED)

That's a 100% loss of your initial investment (1K PED per share)

But at that point, everyone has stopped quit playing anyway, because even only a few people playing would cause at least some PEC payout per share.

i think conclusion is why was this thread started?

I can be really wrong

Yes, you usually are. Takes alot of self-esteem to behave like you do on this forum....

Treat the whole landeedproject like you would if you bought shares in a company. Do massive
research and calculate risks. If you find it to be a bad deal stay out !

Come on, don't be so harsh on the dude, he just wants you to sell your shares to him for cheap.

:laugh:

Hey Dear Entropians...

After read tons of post and threads about Estate Deeds the conclusion i take is that...

MA is selling deeds at 100$ each without we dont even know how much revenue will come from that weekly.
People got excited and deposit loots money to buy shares and others sell out UBER items and stocked minerals cheap, many of others just stop play and invest all peds on shares making the economy get frozen and peds not circulate what make medium players stop play because is no loot to be looted with nice % because even the MU are drooping this days on everything...

Conclusion MA got 6 million $, droop all economy of the game with a promess of 27-30% revenue.

When the taxes start to come for the shareholders allot will sell them and price of shares will droop allot.
Imagine if come to 50$ share what i think will be dificult but possibel ...
At this value MA will buy the shares abit up of MU on that moment imagine 60$ .
Making all buyers lose 40%.

40% of 6 million is 2.5 million $ lost by players going to MA pockets make them full shareholders again and taaking 2.5 million $ from this economy.
I love this game more then anything but after 7 years around here i see MA does everything to make the more money possibel from ALL OF US.

6 Millions for advertisement ????? BS
6 Millions for the market of game , listening the players with a good support center, make uber players be even more ubers, make withdraws really quick??? This will bring this game to another level.

Not all the time schemes for after shares droop a good % more many players will leave for sure.

I can be really wrong and i hope but the advertisement of game like it is at moment without a good support team , when we call we dont even can talk to a MA team member in case you need to touch your money hold by them on any emergency will make this game more failed then it is at moment.

Just one thing this game have and keep us here for long time is the patent for real cash economy, if another game be able to do that i bet my balls many many people will leave in same day.

I strongly believe they will payout at least the 30% for the beginning of this. Actually, launching the payment system in December, around Merry Mayhem, will make a lot of CLD holders happy. People are going to freak out when they only receive 17 PEC per CLD because of a bad month or some weird cycle, but the 30% ROI is an average figure based on the previous 12 months returns (per MA).

We need to see the payout, MA will payout in the beginning because this would be literally SABOTAGE to the MA corporations future and a customer relations NIGHTMARE for all the CLD holders.

But Hey, next month we may witness the smoking barrel of the collapsing MA Ponzi scheme.

{removed} .

I strongly believe they will payout at least the 30% for the beginning of this. Actually, launching the payment system in December, around Merry Mayhem, will make a lot of CLD holders happy.

well that didn't went to well

OMG the twins are at it again

from Mary Jane
{removed} .

from Alexander
well that didn't went to well

bad english MUST run in the family, warped brain as well I guess...

Sry for off topic

{removed} .

Back