Worst possible timing

Rimmer

Dominant
Society
The Unit
Haxan SnoHxan Rimmer
I missed the whole event, since yesterday I can't login dure to my One Time Security Code stopped working. I prepared all of 2022 for the TWEN event, went home from work yesterday to be able to face the forces, and the app+entropia just said fuck you, not synced..

Yes I could have saved the reset code etc. Just wanted to express my disappointment.
Yeah somehow the event was shit according to a lot of people, but there was a lot of items dropped.

Mindark please help and reset my security code, thank you :)

Last edited:
You reffering to 2 factor auth ? never had any problem with it, only when deactivating it.

Yeah, the app works, but heard that it can get un-synced somehow. So I get an error message when I type in the one time code while trying to login.

You prepared for a whole year for an event that you didn't know would happen? Cool.
Edited my text, mean the TWEN event. Couldnt have known about this special event. Cool

Getting that ? Support fixed my issue in like 10 minutes at this moment

Getting that ? Support fixed my issue in like 10 minutes at this moment
Yes, thank you. I did submit a support case yesterday with ID images.

Yes, thank you. I did submit a support case yesterday with ID images.

Well I hope they fixes it fast for you, some TWEN items are waiting in your loot window as a welcome back

Well I hope they fixes it fast for you, some TWEN items are waiting in your loot window as a welcome back
One can always hope!

@Haxan - you didn't miss anything, it was a cluster ####. Once again MA did their testing on a live studio audience including a large number of Ubers

Yeah, the app works, but heard that it can get un-synced somehow.
The app just multiplies mobile device time with your unique initialisation player code to spit out a new 6-digit code every 30 sec and MA server checks if this fits to the same MA time standard code multiplied by their stored unique initialisation player code.

If your mobile device time was off track... well, you see.
I had this once, too, and before entering a wrong code for the third time i checked the device time and saw the problem. Updated the mobile device time and *bang*, it worked again.

happened to me , when I had my time zone changed. Then I resorted to old timer and it was synced

@Haxan - you didn't miss anything, it was a cluster ####. Once again MA did their testing on a live studio audience including a large number of Ubers
Well at least we know Unreal will solve those issues once and for all.

Back