Would like to replace EP 41 Military Adjusted

Tayonas

Provider
Barry Tayonas Marshall
I've been looking over the auction for the last week but can't see anything worthwhile replacing my EP 41 mil adj with.

I'm 56.1 ranged laser dmg and 57.5 laser pistol.

you are right.
until level 80+ that is best pick.
add a IMP 105 amplificator if you can for some more power.
A posible upgrade is Enigma x5 blp
or at level 60 an enigma L4, very good item, both can use a Dante and will double your actual firepower.... for 3x cost :-(

Ranked Scorpion was my choice, or a very similar but bit more expensive Omegaton Igni L1100E.
Could also look at Ecotron v.42e Prototype but this will also be more expensive I think.

Last edited:
you are right.
or at level 60 an enigma L4, very good item, both can use a Dante and will double your actual firepower.... for 3x cost :-(
Thanks, total bummer, but thanks :D

I need more DPS for the areanatrox mature, they heal too fast for this thing. It kills them, but pffff, they get about a dozen heals in.

Ranked Scorpion was my choice, or a very similar but bit more expensive Omegaton Igni L1100E.
Could also look at Ecotron v.42e Prototype but this will also be more expensive I think.
The 42e is a contender, but not by much. 2 DPS more and 0.5% better efficiency, I don;t know if it's worth it.

you are right.
I just remembered, once I find the mind reavers I will be able to upgrade my a105. It's been a while so I need to work out how to work the game again :D

The 42e is a contender, but not by much. 2 DPS more and 0.5% better efficiency, I don;t know if it's worth it.
Then have a look at Ranked Scorpion/Igni L1100E, they can easily handle spiders. I had Ranked Scorpion T5-6 until lvl 80 and enjoyed it a lot!

Ranked scorpion is not that big of upgrade (only 6 dps more then adj EP), L1100E is just 1 dps more then ranked scorpion. I would stay away from ecotron since they offer bad eff and dpp and owners want WAY too much for them due to rarity. I used to hunt spiders with adj41 but i dont think its a smart thing to do.

1100E with solid Tier and alpha amp, makes the road to lv80/100 more enjoyable :)

Ranked scorpion is not that big of upgrade (only 6 dps more then adj EP), L1100E is just 1 dps more then ranked scorpion. I would stay away from ecotron since they offer bad eff and dpp and owners want WAY too much for them due to rarity. I used to hunt spiders with adj41 but i dont think its a smart thing to do.
According to wiki its 9.2 more dps, that's like 15% and then add 5-8 tiers on top of that. Does quite a lot.
L1100E has one more DPS but 11 shots a second LESS, with amp, enhancers and other buffs this also adds up to a fair bit. And considering Ranked Scorpion is usually way cheaper, its still my go to recommendation 😎

And as Art Jennifer said, MF has some solid options as well, although you would probably need to skill quite a bit. Or even Melee like Mace mk.4 has solid DPS and low lvl requirements!

According to wiki its 9.2 more dps, that's like 15% and then add 5-8 tiers on top of that. Does quite a lot.
L1100E has one more DPS but 11 shots a second LESS, with amp, enhancers and other buffs this also adds up to a fair bit. And considering Ranked Scorpion is usually way cheaper, its still my go to recommendation 😎

And as Art Jennifer said, MF has some solid options as well, although you would probably need to skill quite a bit. Or even Melee like Mace mk.4 has solid DPS and low lvl requirements!
Adj ep is 40.1 dps
Ranked scorp 46.5 dps
L1100e 47.3 dps

Just to clarify i mean just gun dps at t0. No amps etc and also not fake MA dps. Also dpp on all those guns isnt even good. I also wonder what rings Tayonas use. This might be worth upgrading first to boost dpp and dps. Or like you said MF is a great path to go.
You mention mace IV and i have to agree that its nice, i had t5 mk5 mace and could hunt small eo without healing (used LS amp ofc).

Adj ep is 40.1 dps
Ranked scorp 46.5 dps
L1100e 47.3 dps

Just to clarify i mean just gun dps at t0. No amps etc and also not fake MA dps. Also dpp on all those guns isnt even good. I also wonder what rings Tayonas use. This might be worth upgrading first to boost dpp and dps. Or like you said MF is a great path to go.
You mention mace IV and i have to agree that its nice, i had t5 mk5 mace and could hunt small eo without healing (used LS amp ofc).
I use the Ares imp and Athenic augmented rings, which have devalued slightly :D in the last 3 years. I was considering getting the Ares perfected, but I will wait to see what Mayhem brings.

I meant to ask, how is you get 40.1 DPS for the EP-41 mil adj? I get 50 on the item and the wiki says 57.8 ... So now I don't know which is which or how to get the correct DPS in 2024 :D

Last edited:
I use the Ares imp and Athenic augmented rings, which have devalued slightly :D in the last 3 years. I was considering getting the Ares perfected, but I will wait to see what Mayhem brings
I would deff change the ring before gun. Xmas 2021 will max your reload speed and boost dps. It will also up a bit your dpp.

Keep using that and start saving for Loot 2.0 weapon .
I would do that :)
I don't know what you mean, one of the new ones that have came out or yet to come out?

Ares perfected looks good for that too.
Yes ares perf is just bit worse then xmas2021. You have to decide is it worth paying bit more for it or stick with ares. I suggested ring change since it will improve any weapon performance and might be cheaper then buying new gun. Good luck with your journey mate!!!

I don't know what you mean, one of the new ones that have came out or yet to come out?
Loot 2.0 weapons are all Fen, Twen, Mayhem weapons that have noticable higher eff and dpp then old 1.0 guns. Most old guns eff is around 60% and dpp lower then 3.0 (with some exeptions). The price of 2.0 weapons usualy is in 20k+ area up to few hubdred thousand for best ones. 1.0 guns are around few K to 20-30 (might be bit more due to high tier). Now when it comes to eff and dpp you have to do a bit of reserch but in general higher eff means less tt loss and higher dpp allows you to get more stackables instead of shrapnel and that mean more MU.

Loot 2.0 weapons are all Fen, Twen, Mayhem weapons that have noticable higher eff and dpp then old 1.0 guns. Most old guns eff is around 60% and dpp lower then 3.0 (with some exeptions). The price of 2.0 weapons usualy is in 20k+ area up to few hubdred thousand for best ones. 1.0 guns are around few K to 20-30 (might be bit more due to high tier). Now when it comes to eff and dpp you have to do a bit of reserch but in general higher eff means less tt loss and higher dpp allows you to get more stackables instead of shrapnel and that mean more MU.
Thanks for all the tips. It will have to be a ring then because I am working on about 15k of other stuff and can't put much more in this month.

I'll see how Mayhem goes, you never know ... I can but hope.

Thanks for all the tips. It will have to be a ring then because I am working on about 15k of other stuff and can't put much more in this month.

I'll see how Mayhem goes, you never know ... I can but hope.
Dont want to tell you how to play etc but remember that bankroll is also a HUGE thing in EU. You can own a 100k gun but without enough ammo it will just collect dust.

Dont want to tell you how to play etc but remember that bankroll is also a HUGE thing in EU. You can own a 100k gun but without enough ammo it will just collect dust.
I totally agree, that's why I decided to scrap it for now. I'm going to work on an armour set, a fap and you twisted my arm with the ring, I had already talked myself out of getting a better one, but now ... :D

I was already thinking next month for the ring but my armour sets with rings are maxing out things like dodge and I need to look through them all.

I totally agree, that's why I decided to scrap it for now. I'm going to work on an armour set, a fap and you twisted my arm with the ring, I had already talked myself out of getting a better one, but now ... :D

I was already thinking next month for the ring but my armour sets with rings are maxing out things like dodge and I need to look through them all.
Armor can wait :)
With decent life steal from rings and resto chips u can avoid stacking peds in expensive Armor .

Weapon > rings >then fap and Armor
This was my priority. Hope this helps :)

II'm 56.1 ranged laser dmg and 57.5 laser pistol.

Resoectfully, i dare to go a bit further with a side note:

with those stats you are probably 30ish evader
araneatrox are minimum level 52
your looter will be probably being you not much active after 2017 in the 20...25 zone

killing Araneatrox is totally a wrong choice imho,
you will receive a huge amount of criticals,
your defense cost (armor decay and fap) will be high and are not returned in full in the loot pool.

moreover your DPP will fall badly due to the low dps (monster regen while healing up)
so even prospective returns are going to be under 96%.

i can understand killing 1 to test your power but that is definitely a bad target before 70 evader for farming

i would suggest for your levels to
1. consider neomex cave for small shrooms
2. consider thorifoids in cristalline core for tier3 comps
3. consider maffoid (if you look for some thrill kill the wave) for tier 4 components

those should give a decent return with your stats, offer more loot events and help build 15k ped selling loot to collect an enigmal7+dante (prices of last trades of those items)

GL mate, kill em all

what an amazing gameplay, your forced to have one gun. Game need WAY more options for each category.

The first two levels of the Abomination Instance on Arkadia Moon also have Tier 3 and 4 Components - same size range I think. Disclosure; I own 1 ark moon deed :)

The first two levels of the Abomination Instance on Arkadia Moon also have Tier 3 and 4 Components - same size range I think. Disclosure; I own 1 ark moon deed :)
Also they drop brain oil

Resoectfully, i dare to go a bit further with a side note:

with those stats you are probably 30ish evader
araneatrox are minimum level 52
your looter will be probably being you not much active after 2017 in the 20...25 zone

killing Araneatrox is totally a wrong choice imho,
you will receive a huge amount of criticals,
your defense cost (armor decay and fap) will be high and are not returned in full in the loot pool.

moreover your DPP will fall badly due to the low dps (monster regen while healing up)
so even prospective returns are going to be under 96%.

i can understand killing 1 to test your power but that is definitely a bad target before 70 evader for farming

i would suggest for your levels to
1. consider neomex cave for small shrooms
2. consider thorifoids in cristalline core for tier3 comps
3. consider maffoid (if you look for some thrill kill the wave) for tier 4 components

those should give a decent return with your stats, offer more loot events and help build 15k ped selling loot to collect an enigmal7+dante (prices of last trades of those items)

GL mate, kill em all
Yea, that's pretty accurate, but never mind since 2017, I've hardly played since 2010, an absolute waste of an opportunity but the years have been harsh, good reason I never played ... anyway ...

What I will say is I have lvl 34 evade plus 20% ring bonus, that item bonus will top out at 25% with armour set bonus plus I take a candy cane since I have loads. So 30/35% bonus depending on which armour I have on.

So I'm think ing about getting another ring altogether for that hand, but it gives dodge and evade whereas the armour doesn't. I need to think about it.

I'm only looking to replace the EP41 if I can find something as economical or better. I'm not looking to farm the araneatrox. It's a gun for when I come across them or Old Alpha Trox or whatever it is that's a bit big. I logged on with 1300 PED of ammo, yea, that didn't stay at 1300 for long.

I use a marber bravo for pulling stuff in, I did use an ML35 for a bit, I had considered buying an adj ml35 to go with my ep41 but it's going to be useless if something spawns on top of me, which is something that happens a lot to me.

Also the extra DPS would be nice if I get mobbed.

I totally agree with what you are saying and I probably chipped in some evade way in the past. Looter is level 24 ... and yup, working on changing that and getting butchering. If I can get 15 ped of Skinning for cheap enough I should be about there and I'm scanning as well.

I will definitely look up the cave and other places later, I found the mind reavers last night so I need to check that out later to upgrade the my a105.

Almost 9AM here, about time for bed ... after one more run :D

Thanks for all the tips, GL.

Armor can wait :)
With decent life steal from rings and resto chips u can avoid stacking peds in expensive Armor .

Weapon > rings >then fap and Armor
This was my priority. Hope this helps :)
I've not given a lot of thought to lifesteal, but a ring and amp I'll have to try at some point, I will take a look at that later today.

I need to have a look at how to get there. I have a few Arkadia Moon deeds when they were sold in stacks from the store ... not to sound too much like a noob, but what do they do for you?

Back