Question: Would you be interested in a one of everything type of weapons shop?

Would you be interested in a one of everything type of weapons shop?

• Yes.

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • No.

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Would you be interested in a one of everything type of weapons shop? It'd be for both L and UL eventually, but the idea would be to have one type of every weapon in game if possible ultimately and restock as things sell.... It'd probably mainly be for UL at the start if I or anyone else started this idea since UL weapons are sometimes hard to find these days as L seems to be everywhere.

I'm not sure about the viability of this sort of thing for a number of different reasons, but want to hear your opinions on the idea...

Yep I would like to see it!! :yay:

It might be interesting in a novelty sort of way, but I don't think it would be a smart business move. You would essentially be restocking the popular guns all the time and letting guns no one wants to buy take up space you could use for guns people WILL buy.

It's a shop not a museum.

Depends really on the amount of time between each restock, otherwise it could put people off I think.

It would be interesting to see all the nice weapons in one place..Unfortunately that would be all I would do is look. After seeing so many items and weapons rotting in shops now with double or triple the MU on them that have sat there literally for years now it would not amuse me more then a single look.

all weapon shops are nice! :) I need more (L) than UL tho.

Back