Question: Would you like adjustable font size in game.

Would you like adjustable fonts in-game.

• Yes, I would love to see that as an option.

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • No,

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Don't care either way.

Votes: 63 43.8%

• Total voters

OnTarget

Dominant
Society
Antipodean Army
Pete OnTarget Centrum
Hello,

I would love to see a size adjustment for fonts in the in-game options. At least for the chat and map. A small/medium/large option would suffice.

I run at 1920x1200 and sit about 1 metre from the screen and have difficulty reading the text. I know most people who play on TV's have the same issue.

What are your thoughts?

Would be a nice addition to the ingame settings.

Absolutely yes! I have the hardest time reading the map coordinates. A larger font, and more contrast with the background, would help a whole lot!

I've quit trying to play on my TV because the font is so small... so yes, I would love the option of increasing it to a point where a big screen TV would be usable.

The Only Way the Loots can look bigger than they are right now LMAO

I play on a 1600x1200 23 inch widescreen and struggle to read anything at a distance of around feet. A larger text or bolder text option would be a welcome change.

just get bigger eyes ;) it'll be a lot quicker than MA adding that feature :)

But yes it would be a very welcome addition.

Hello,

I would love to see a size adjustment for fonts in the in-game options. At least for the chat and map. A small/medium/large option would suffice.

I run at 1920x1200 and sit about 1 metre from the screen and have difficulty reading the text. I know most people who play on TV's have the same issue.

What are your thoughts?

why would you run 1920x1200 if you sit 1 metre away? lol if your having trouble reading make it less pixels then its bigger for you.

But none the less I think Bigger writing as a option would be good fun :) would make a bland good story more exciting being able to adjust text with the mood :) ++ great idea

I just want EU to run right 1st get my MF back the televators and other such items. Then worry about the size of the text. If it is that big of an issue change your video setting and I play on a 40" TV myself and it is just fine.

As Wildman said, fix the other stuff first then this would be a very nice option to have as more and more are playing with big screens(and/or big resolution) these days

I'd like that!

I've also seen screenshots from some people that have all fonts in italics, how do they do that?

I'd like that!

I've also seen screenshots from some people that have all fonts in italics, how do they do that?

The italic font comes from one of the .NET framework updates. It changes all standard fonts to weird italic and bold ones all through windows.

I think it's highly annoying but some people seem to like it...

Yes and adjustable size icons :wise: it sucks when you have a 1680x1080 computer and you play 1024x768 :wise:

chat options that should been added years ago.

Possible to change font, size, background opacity, size of chatwindow (atleast we got that now), adding channels, removing channels (got that one) and possible to have more than one chatwindow for different types of messages.

One for private messages, one for skillgains/damage, one for general chat etc etc.

Back