Question: Would you like to see me continue my rextelum log? (inspired by artrat throwing down the gauntlet)

would you like me to continue the rextelum hunt (inspired by artrat throwing down a challenge)

• Yes

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I couldn't care less

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Yes, but only if you pay artrat all your profits

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samuel Robet

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Samuel Sam Robet
I was wondering if you guys would like me to continue my "artrat challenge". I will gladly to 10k more ... and keep doing 10k more if people are intersted in the results. No other hunting ... just rexes, same set up?

Ill screenie my loot, but not my before (takes a bit of time)... i think everyone knows what im going gout with by now.

Thoughts?

I would like to see you continue, it's interesting to track :)

Of course I voted yes....

I like to see Renegades profit :D

narfi

Looks like people are interested so I shall continue. Ty for the support.

10k kill points or 10k kills?

I'm not sure how the other player defined "enough samples" but I would guess that 5-10k kills (not kill points) is necessary.

I talked with some of the other regulars, and to finish the 10k kills/60k kill points rex mission takes around a month at 40-50 hours/week.

I'm not sure how the other player defined "enough samples" but I would guess that 5-10k kills (not kill points) is necessary.

I talked with some of the other regulars, and to finish the 10k kills/60k kill points rex mission takes around a month at 40-50 hours/week.

He is doing 10k ped tracking for a forum challenge.

10k more peds! I started the challenge with ~100 kill points in the first stage. Now I'm at ~ 7700 kp / 30,000 kp.

As long as I dont have to visit the depo man and people are interested in a controlled 100k ped cycle... Ill keep, going! Im at 17k ped now and over 90% tt returns.

Last edited:
Back