"Would You Rather..."

vampire! wouldn't want to keep transforming into a wolf, looks painful and ruins your clothes :laugh:

Would you rather fly in a plane or sail on a ship ?

Last edited:
T-Pain!

Custard cream or Bourbon?

mmmm bizzzcuiitzzz!

Jamhot

bourbon :)

would you rather Carmen or Angelina

or is not and :)

Snow. :cool:

Spaceship (small) or Alien Tech?

Spaceship (vooosh)

Honda or Toyota ?

Hmmm.... I have no inclination towards either so I'll just go for the first one: Honda!

Would you rather gain 1 very supportive new friend, or have a previous close friend you have wronged completely forgive you?

Hmmm.... I have no inclination towards either so I'll just go for the first one: Honda!

Would you rather gain 1 very supportive new friend, or have a previous close friend you have wronged completely forgive you?

I'd go for old friends.

Would you rather choose a partner with good looks, or intelligence?

A bit of both really but ultimately looks are superficial and can be wiped away with time or even an accident so would go with intelligence/personality

THE SITUATION:
You are in England; York, to be specific.
There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.
This is a flood of biblical proportions.
You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught
in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.
You're trying to shoot career-making photos.
There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing into the
water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly, you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer... Somehow, the man looks familiar... You suddenly realize who it is... It's Gordon Brown! You notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever. You have two options: You can save the life of Gordon Brown or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most powerful men!

So the question is...

Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

uh is there a different choice like save the guy and get a award for heroic actions

would you rather call your mother or wife or take a trip to the moon at the end of the world

Last edited:
Back