wow nice, how would you explain this?

It's a Team Name if you search Coca Cola or am I missing the point?

Some skilled team. Is not unusual. You can find many same results on tracker.
Not at me or at you ... but ... that's it. :mad:

Because they are on a witch hunt! Or have nothing better to do with time than run through trackers names, which if you think about it, is really really sad lol

Rgds

Ace

Lay off me dude, was a simple question what other think about it, and reasons what I do and when are none of your concerns

Lay off me dude, was a simple question what other think about it, and reasons what I do and when are none of your concerns

Fair enough, but think about what exactly? What is fishy about putting coca cola in a team name? Or do you find something else fishy? A team on RT? A team name that only has a few globals on it? RT dodgy?

Would you react the same if some made a team name "Pepsi rocks" or "I love Aston Martins"

Rgds

Ace

Hehe, lay of him ppl, just lay off him lol. He is only 12 or 15 or something i cant remember lol. :girl:

Fair enough, but think about what exactly? What is fishy about putting coca cola in a team name? Or do you find something else fishy? A team on RT? A team name that only has a few globals on it? RT dodgy?

Would you react the same if some made a team name "Pepsi rocks" or "I love Aston Martins"

Rgds

Ace

Ive seen some strange shit going on lately, which will probably make me doubt in many things that will be happening from now on. The name itself arises questions to me, yes.

Ofc i could be completly wrong and there was a group of regulars that nemed the team like that :D

Reactions: EMW
Ive seen some strange shit going on lately, which will probably make me doubt in many things that will be happening from now on. The name itself arises questions to me, yes.

Ofc i could be completly wrong and there was a group of regulars that nemed the team like that :D

hehe, you are what 4 months in game you said right ? What are you comparing "strange shit" to in your vast experience here on our beloved little worlds lol.

probably just a group that's got sponsership deal with Coca Cola to play the game. maybe even arranged through Neverdie so they use Rocktropia rather than Calypso.

i jest, but who knows eh?:smoke:

hehe, you are what 4 months in game you said right ? What are you comparing "strange shit" to in your vast experience here on our beloved little worlds lol.

No my friend, in may it will be 1 year for me, so, you are doubting in my experiance and knowledge of game is the same thing as me doubting that name.

probably just a group that's got sponsership deal with Coca Cola to play the game. maybe even arranged through Neverdie so they use Rocktropia rather than Calypso.

i jest, but who knows eh?:smoke:

Or CocaCola have paid neverdie to create a team on RT to hunt, a particular mob at a particular time for a special loot

Rgds

Ace

It seems that now many HOFs are occurring at NI and RT.
I guess it's, or because many people went there, or it's to draw people to go there.

I guess it's, or because many people went there, or it's to draw people to go there.

Or maybe the tens of thousands HP each mob has.... :)

OK guys i probably jumped to conclusions to fast give it a rest please.
Time will tell...

still no one really know what you wanted to say with this thread...

I do remember, when planets where first mentioned, of there being the posibility of a Coca Cola planet. For the life of me I can't seem to find it atm. :scratch: I believe they nixed that plan! ;)

OK guys i probably jumped to conclusions to fast give it a rest please.
Time will tell...

No my friend you have a totaly right 2 be suspiciuos....Many things that happend lately in EU are pure scam only fanboys can't see that.......Still on this tread is no any evidence that is something fishy.....G/L 2 you and all rest of us who fight for better EU.....

I have to say i have never seen so many "uber" and other skilled hunters in one place as i have in the last few days on the rock. These guys mostly hunt only what is worth while to hunt so i guess it has to be the heavy hp mob. Too bad i cant handle the big ones too :(

I wonder if this sort of sponsorship is acceptable to MA? I know you not allowed to form a .com soc unless you get creative, but sponsorship of that sort surely makes the whole EU think even more dynamic in a good way for all !?

Some one mixed cola with THE egg and feed it to strange creatures at RT who started shitting scanners...

the plot thickens

Hehe.... 'gamers drink' my @ss!

Have you ever spilled that acidic sugar syrup into you keyboard??? It's lethal...for the inner parts and you can't clean it out.

Drink beer or spirits while gaming! They are more keyboard friendly...
also 80%v/v+ moonshine cleans and disinfects your keyboard. :D:D:D

...Have you ever spilled that acidic sugar syrup into you keyboard??? It's lethal...for the inner parts and you can't clean it out..... :D:D:D

A client once spilled coke on a $3Million vision mixing desk. Engineers powered it down, whipped out the boards and dumped them into a bath of warm water. Management went nuts! After a few hours with blowers the boards were re-installed - no problem.

It did take a high-level meeting to explain to the bean-counters just how much damage that syrup does. As long as the components are unpowered, water is by far the lesser of two evils. :yup:

I still don't get it though!
Are you not allowed to add what ever name you want as a team name?!
I love Red Bull, can I not have it as a team name..?!

There has for sure been a good number of team names that made me laugh in the past, especially names in Swedish. Guess all the haters don't react on those since they don't know Swedish.
Or are you implying there was someone special in these teams? Then how would you know.

Anyway coke being the gamers choice of drink is the only thing that puzzles me :D I mean shouldn't it obviously be Jolt?!!

Looks like a good day (not amazing) for a few ubers who teamed up for a couple of hours.

Back