Wrath of the Berycled !

Data for my 5th run has been submitted... twice as bad as 2, and 3... nothing like run 4

I have been having increased kill stolen count, 99% coming from one player. Not sure what to do about this avatar clair lunclair gagna... but I doubt MA would worry about a couple people fighting over chicken legs.. a report seems like a waste of time.

Just afraid it is compromising the results of the research, any ideas?

gl

gl luck with this I hope you get your hof

Run #6 Data input.

After doing some analysis I believe I can do 150 - 170 bery per run.

chompers as told to me by Popfuzzy, have a 1/100 chance in globaling.

They cost between 7 - 9 ped to shoot a young if you include all decays, ammo, etc.

Not exactly sure and it differs between chompers where bery are relatively consistant.

I predict some where in either my 14th or 15th run if not before I will have a global of atleast 50 ped.

due to the fact a bery is 20th of the cost cheaper than chomper... will be interesting to see how this pans out :)

Also would like to predict I will likely have 3 small globals during this research run. :)

Last edited:
RUN X - Independant Run - Without 101 Amp

I talked to a player who didn't believe a 101 amp is worth the initial cost for a little eco. During this run.. Padu you lucky bastard 55 ped berc young right beside me... congrats..

Here is the results of an ampless run with opalo.

Run X: 1 1/2 hour - 8/7/09

Gun Decay: -0.54
Ammo Spent: -50.00

Kills Stolen: 2

Armour: N/A
Fap: N/A

TT Loot Return: +39.80
MU Loot Return: +2.10

Total Cost: -50.54
Total Return: +41.90

Loss/Profit: -8.64

Globals:0
Hoffs:0

Items Looted:

None

I feel the results were not near as satisfying as with the amp.

I have done run #7, input my data.. wowzer 111+ ped profit in only 7 runs :yay:, lets hope this continues...

Have slain over 1200 bery in the past 48 hours or so... no globals x.x

Last edited:
I just completed and submitted data on run #8, had a bad feeling this would happen after such a good run.

Pretty big loss.. but it could have been worse.. I am heading back out now to try again. :scratch2:

Btw after looting 3 medium heal chips in only the first few runs I dropped the rate on berycled from Rare to Uncommon on entropiawiki.com

I feel this is an appropriate change due to the data.

i have tried this 3 times and feel you pain although i did get a 63ped global the 3rd time, i had a -8.60,-20.54 and +74.06 for a total +44.92 profit good luck with your experiment.

i have tried this 3 times and feel you pain although i did get a 63ped global the 3rd time, i had a -8.60,-20.54 and +74.06 for a total +44.92 profit good luck with your experiment.

Yeah? what equipment are you using?

RUN X2 - Independant Run - Without 101 Amp

Thought I would touch on the original unamped run x.. cept this time try with fap and armour see the results...

Here is the results of an ampless run with opalo, but this time with armour + fap

Run X2: 1 1/2 hour - 8/7/09

Gun Decay: -0.53
Ammo Spent: -50.00

Kills Stolen: 1

Armour: -3.15
Fap: -.02

TT Loot Return: +37.14
MU Loot Return: +1.34

Total Cost: -53.71
Total Return: +38.48

Loss/Profit: -15.23

Globals:0
Hoffs:0

Items Looted:

Goblin Face Guard (M)

As before an unamped run ended pretty crappy... really think amped is the way to go.

going to bed now... tomorrow I do run 9 & 10... wish me luck XD

Total P/L: -72.44

Had another run... #9 data has been put in... profit again.. doing so much better so far with this set up then I do on regular occasion with most mob.

Can't wait till I get to do molisk after this set of 50 lol :)

Yet another run #10 woot woot only 4 or 5 runs away from my global! as predicted I should have it in run 14 or 15... btw this run makes another profit yet again!

gl virus :)

makes me think i should stop hunting the big mobs :laugh:

subscribing to watch the progress :)

gl virus :)

makes me think i should stop hunting the big mobs :laugh:

subscribing to watch the progress :)

Thanks, Kiri, btw you look great in that vinidicator.. I used to have a set..

Thanks, Kiri, btw you look great in that vinidicator.. I used to have a set..

black/white is my favorite color scheme...sucks for me that they're so expensive -_-

we should meet up in game...i could do with some MF or para skilling...free ofc and it would help to expedite hunts...all in the name of research ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow run #11 was amazing... I have now surpassed my initial investment by over 1 ped! which means after buying equipment, I am now into pure profit...

I got close to reaching a small global with a hit over 46 ped.. but still not what I am looking for.

I predict I will have run 12 + 13 end badly to counter my last good run.. followed with a actual global.. as said before on run 14 or 15.

Lets hope I am right :)

Run #12 still profit.. :eek: but now on unlucky #13... pretty damn sure this will be the pain before the pleasure.

Made it through run 13# with barely any profit.. but still no major loss as I had expect phew...! :yup:

Now for run 14 will this be the global run!!!?

Pulling up a chair :popcorn:

Run #14 completed, data input.

I failed to get a global on run #14, though this still leaves me run #15 to be correct.

I would tell you all if you get another global on berc I would feed you to the areanatrox lol... but given the current status of the research it is going extremely well.

Current estimates:

cycled ped: 952
Berycled Killed: 2380 + :eyecrazy:

current profit: +226.99

Hopefully I get a global next run

You are hunting the berys at PA sweat camp?
Isn't that area full of daki and combi and hardly any bercycled at all?
Just wondering. :scratch2:

blue,there are plenty berys next to the revival,but opposite to the place where ppl heal and stuff

Hello, I see you are my favorite mob :D
I also do 5k ammo hunts, only with a slightly different setup:
Goblin
Unamped opalo
vivo t10

I usually hunt berycleds north of zeus (young to guardian... but there are mostly mature and old)

In the last 2 weeks or so I got 2 globals [provider: 55, old: 90], with several near globals on youngs and matures.

I see that the experiment is going well... but I have to warn you, one week bery's give good loot, and in the next week you'll be getting heavy minus on every single run.

Btw, got any gremlin parts yet? In the last couple thousand berycleds I only got 1 part.

Hello, I see you are my favorite mob :D
I also do 5k ammo hunts, only with a slightly different setup:
Goblin
Unamped opalo
vivo t10

I usually hunt berycleds north of zeus (young to guardian... but there are mostly mature and old)

In the last 2 weeks or so I got 2 globals [provider: 55, old: 90], with several near globals on youngs and matures.

I see that the experiment is going well... but I have to warn you, one week bery's give good loot, and in the next week you'll be getting heavy minus on every single run.

Btw, got any gremlin parts yet? In the last couple thousand berycleds I only got 1 part.

No, I haven't looted any gremlin, otherwise they would have been listed. unfortunatley yes zeus seems to not have many young. I don't disagree with you I am sure the good loot is about to run out. Also i have gotten close to several globals i believe the reason for you having two per my zero, is you are killing higher maturity, with higher cost per kill... thus.. increasing the loot multiplyer but having frequently more no loots.

Run #15 didn't go so hot. Not only did I not get the global I had hoped for... but to add injury to insult 3 other people globaled on berc during my run... :cussing:

Maybe the amount of kills stolen per run, added up and will prolong the wait of my global till my 16th run.. or maybe this may be the start of a series of very bad runs with no treats in the near future.

Data & Results posted...

Hey guys putting the runs on hold till after ce2 is released... don't know what items will become available or what will change but should hold off so most of the runs are relative to the updated v10

will announce soon as i am going to start again...

i think you'll end up around 85 ped profit in the end.

GL

I dont mind hunting berys, I have had pleanty of luck with them... here's a screenshot I took last year when i went on a 50ped run :)

(Im David 'NoRC' Knight, #33)

Good luck with your experiment.

Back