WTF I got locked for depositing?!

Cheer up guys u dont get banned everyday :)) man im bored and cant sleep becouse im SO FUCKING PISSED OFF, so another smooch lol

http://smouch.net/?sm=VVT :wtg:

WoW that is a pretty big F up if you ask me. With something that is not our fault they have to make us pay for there mistake. Is that the only response so far? They can't think of another alternative?

Im in the same boat as you Kygon, Im going to have to send money via bank xfer. Bullshit. 5 years and a lot of money to MA, and Im getting shafted. Holllllla :yay:

Atleast you guys got some feedback :/ i aint seeing shit besides an e-mail that told me to use the site now but i already did that also few mins after i sent e-mail lol :(

Atleast you guys got some feedback :/ i aint seeing shit besides an e-mail that told me to use the site now but i already did that also few mins after i sent e-mail lol :(

I haven't seen anything either.

They really just need to eat this loss, its their fault and its probably not more than a couple thousand dollars, they can probably just take it out of our loots....its not like peds stay around anyway geez.

If i may ask how much did the guys who have got feedback deposited after the vu?
And the guys who havent got feedback yet.

Im reconing that the guys who got feedback deposited over 1kpeds

Kygod depoed over 1k how much did the others who got feedback then?

40usd here and nothing yet

same as you to but I did get a message from Frank telling me

"Sorry I can't give you a better answer other than Support are working their way through these cases right now and hope to have your account unlocked as soon as possible."

my deposit was only 30 usd so I haven't received a response but I only put it in about 3 hours ago

50 us dollars here. I haven't gotten a email yet. They should be able to figure out a different way to handle this. Overall if they make everyone send money they would be losing in the long run, with all the locked players.

Well i just tried again it wont let me deposit but it hasnt locked me either.. wooooohoooo Mindark doesnt want my money time to play something else..

Reactions: Pip
i wonder how long it will be before I even receive a response from support telling me what way MA will screw me on this one....bah

i wonder how long it will be before I even receive a response from support telling me what way MA will screw me on this one....bah
you are not going to like it...

"Thank you for your coming back to us about this. Your account has been locked in conjunction with a glitch in the deposit system. Your account will be activated as soon as we receive the difference between your deposit and the PED that you received (xxx USD). You can cover this amount by doing a bank transfer to Mindark’s bank account. The bank details for your bank transfer are:"

it cost $25 usd in my bank to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they MAD?

I still havent heard back from MA in regards to this.

But how can they possibly justify making us pay to cover THEIR oversight. Especially if its over a few PEDs and our bank transfer fees are like $25+

Wow. :scratch2:

I still havent heard back from MA in regards to this.

But how can they possibly justify making us pay to cover THEIR oversight. Especially if its over a few PEDs and our bank transfer fees are like $25+

Wow. :scratch2:

i dont think you would hear from them unless you submit a support case through the website

I have submitted a ticket once the Site went up. I haven't received a email back yet.

If i may ask how much did you depo? I only depo 50 usd.

i dont think you would hear from them unless you submit a support case through the website

I did submit a support case. Still waiting :rolleyes:

I deposited $50 at the time of this incident. I had 330-340 PED on card (most everything was in ores) and i gained ~470-480 PED after the deposit, and used it to buy a 108 amp for about 700 PED (damn fee to get it up to CND lol), and my card had about 100 PED left on it. To me the math basically adds up, I don't see how I gained additional PEDs. So if they are going to make all this trouble over like 5 PEDs, Im going to be super fuckin' pissed.

Aye I totally agree.. This is rediculious for us to wire money to their bank for such a small amount. I am on the same boat as you. Depo 50 and used that money to get some 5b attachments and some peds to repair them. I also had a couple of hundred peds in my card remaining afterwards.

I just left a addtional note on my ticket they should be able to take the difference of what ever is owed from my ammo stack. That should be more than enough.

To spend the addtional money not even to Mindark is outcalled for.

Has anyone that made a deposit 50 usd below heard anything back?

Just to give you guys a heads up it looks like someone is there. My ticket has just been assigned... progress at least and now back to the waiting game.

sorry this is happening to so many people.

it explains why no one is online atm :mad:

i figured it was due to a basic vu really sickening to see this happening to mas customers.

my heart really goes out to the people affected.

Wow. Just Wow.

I'll reserve judgment until after this is settled, but Marco better get his fucking ass on here and apologize PROFUSELY to everyone involved... I don't care if it was the tech department, Frank, Jim, Tom, Bob or Nancy who did it. Marco is in charge of Calypso now, and this is an EPIC screw up on its part.

IMHO, two things are warranted:

1. Marco apologizing to everyone involved
2. Me receiving a mod merc/land area as compensation (j/k j/k)
2. (for real!) A week or so period where item drop rates are increased... ya know, like the Bd implants that haven't dropped from Aurlis in ~1.5 years... or just about anything else with any good price that DOESN'T have an L? Oh, and isn't a 5 digit TT value? :-|

And here I was just originally pissed about not being able to patch up to even get to see the new client loader. Seriously guys, when will you learn to not even bother with Vista? Just can the idea of supporting it, anyone with sense dumps that POS OS faster than a hot potato and goes back to XP.

This is just crazy!!!

I hope all you guys et this sorted and reimbursed for your troubles and expenses incurred to get your accounts unlocked.

Better not hit the Depo button till this is sorted :(

That's funny. :laugh:

Sry for those of you who've been annoyed by this... But come on...

IT'S FUNNY!!!

:silly2:

Yet Atalanta just got the difference taken back off the ped card, yet you Kygon have to take further action, I dunno why? :scratch2:

i spent the peds and dont have enuf on card to cover it, when i asked when i get paid the compensation support have gone quiet, if i am left out of pocket due to this collosal fucking mess im leaving eu , simple, the fucking trust has gone.

the only transaction i will do in future are withdrawls, fuck it, slept on it and still utterly disgusted at this treatment.

That's funny. :laugh:

Sry for those of you who've been annoyed by this... But come on...

IT'S FUNNY!!!

:silly2:

yea funnty when its not your ass locked lol

yea funnty when its not your ass locked lol

Not even funny then...

This is just seriously bullshit on MA's part.

Ya know what, screw this. Marco, YOU NEED A GOD DAMNED PLAYER-BASED TESTING SERVER. Your tech department can't figure shit out when it comes to identifying the bugs that affect US.

I suggested that before, and was told "nope, it'd give the testers on there an unfair advantage!"...
Fine. Have it on a voluntary basis, and if they sign up for it, their accounts on the main EU server get locked until the patch comes out.
Or assemble a group of loyal customers (I'm sure a few might still be around... would have to look HARD now though, IMO!), and have them sign a NDA contract, and PUT THEM TO WORK testing in a 100~300 person private server implementing your companies patches.

Seriously, a 6 man operation working out of their BASEMENT releases better, less-buggy patches than you guys do. And you're supposed to have the big bucks, and the big hot-shot techs, while KIDS and people in their 30's, working on nearly minimum wage (for an IT position) do better jobs than you.
I would have expected, at one point or another, the bugs and problems to get LESS with each VU. But no, they just keep getting literally worse and worse. Some of us are getting rreeaallyy tired of repeating history over and over and over and over and over an... (-_-).

Allow me to summarize my statement again...

GET A TEST SERVER OPERATIONAL.

Thank you.

Oh and ps - Kygon, I hope everything gets handled well.. cuz if it doesn't, FPC is gonna get a shitstorm land on their doorstep from the community!

what a major fuckup

>>> They need second line support for such cases. In other words, a support (be it 2-3 pple) looking at the SERIOUS techn failures and helping clients out directly.

>>> Keep first line support to do the copy paste answers.. and then some "extra cannons to deal with the heavy cavalary." Such cases need to be ESCALATED. (this is the way it happens in big service companies).

A commercial compensation is in order (hell I give clients a $$ compensation for less then that).

I wish the best of luck to the "victims" for this must be so ************* & ****** &****** **** ******* frustrating.

GL out there

still silence from support on covering my costs or simply rebilling my cc :rolleyes:

I haven't even gotten a response from support yet.....As I've said before the best thing they can do here is not try to get their money back and realize that sometimes you do have to pay for your mistakes...Sucks being locked out on your birthday for doing nothing wrong

Back