Question: WTF is up with aurli loot area size?

aiming for their pen!ses aint that hard :p

You obviously have no idea how to hunt there then or how crowded with mobs it gets at times :(
D4 with the big ones during busy aggro sessions is especially bad, sometimes there are 4+ mobs on you and crowding to get between you and the one you have just killed, pushing you back, no option but to waste time running around the attacking mobs trying to get to your dead one :mad:

Not only has this affected gameplay but it is an obvious decay promoter in MA's favour and nobody in their right mind should say, "yeah just adapt man, its easy just drag a health bar and/or aim for their wedding tackle" :rolleyes:

Nice work there for all you peeps that drag health bars etc, a pain in the arse for the majority of experienced people that like to speed hunt and loot (no-loot) there.

Couldn't agree more that it's a pain not being able to loot on the run anymore. I used to right click the last few shots and they looted before they hit the ground but not as effective anymore. Not sure if that's a lag issue.

Dragging health bars, well I guess I will just have to until the issue is addressed or forgotten. But that takes precious seconds in any dome on CP while your getting pounded and/or crit hit resulting in more time lost , more mobs on you in the meantime and PLENTY of decay. (MA response:":yay: it's raining PED") Not to mention the mob running off before you can tag it while stuffing around with heath bars.

As for multiple support cases I would only agree if an initial case had been dismissed and enough replies in the thread pointed to it as being a bigger issue. Perhaps if the thread starter mentioned they would lodge the initial case and reference the thread as support for his/her case if they got enough replies. But I would say it needs quite a few more pages of responses before that stage.

Nice work there for all you peeps that drag health bars etc, a pain in the arse for the majority of experienced people that like to speed hunt and loot (no-loot) there.

Yeah it fucking is, you people bloody wind me up!! :vampire:

I go "auto-fire-press space bar-drag hp bar-press space bar-flippin fap-auto fire- fap- stop auto fire- loot"
Ive been plying FIVE years, how dare you insinuate Im not experienced, You dont think I find it a pain in the arse!!??

I DO!!!

But its all I can do right now, OK??

For fucks sake, the morons on EF totally get my goat at times :mad:

Stop with the "I like to speed kill crap, while patronising experienced hunters" lark!

I dont want to hunt this way either, but its NOT my bloody doing!!

And dont call me a tossing PEEP!!

RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

people .. mutter mutter, bloody wind me up :(

You obviously have no idea how to hunt there then or how crowded with mobs it gets at times :(
D4 with the big ones during busy aggro sessions is especially bad, sometimes there are 4+ mobs on you and crowding to get between you and the one you have just killed, pushing you back, no option but to waste time running around the attacking mobs trying to get to your dead one :mad:

Not only has this affected gameplay but it is an obvious decay promoter in MA's favour and nobody in their right mind should say, "yeah just adapt man, its easy just drag a health bar and/or aim for their wedding tackle" :rolleyes:

lol dont get me wrong :p

I know how annoying it is when you are gangbanged by kreltins and aurlis and your trying to loot the one you killed :p

but after 5 aurlies it should be routine to either drag out the healthbar, or aim for well.. theyre penises <,<

im no long time big hunter on CP as I usually hate the place when im there, or love it when im not there :p

but during its first week and two after opening the whole dome 1-2 was completly filled and aurlis flying all over and pushing you far off :p didnt take me long to start draging the health bars out or go FPS and aim for they underparts.

but ye, the loot hitbox should get bigger, atm its in the middle of all the penises and its what? 5mm on the screen if you are zoomed all in FPS mode :p

penises, if they arent that someone please tell me what on earth it is btw, ive since the first time i ever went to CP wondered why kreltins and aurlis have several sets of.. whatever member looking things they have are :p

Yeah it fucking is, you people bloody wind me up!! :vampire:

I go "auto-fire-press space bar-drag hp bar-press space bar-flippin fap-auto fire- fap- stop auto fire- loot"
Ive been plying FIVE years, how dare you insinuate Im not experienced, You dont think I find it a pain in the arse!!??

I DO!!!

But its all I can do right now, OK??

For fucks sake, the morons on EF totally get my goat at times :mad:

Stop with the "I like to speed kill crap, while patronising experienced hunters" lark!

I dont want to hunt this way either, but its NOT my bloody doing!!

And dont call me a tossing PEEP!!

RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

people .. mutter mutter, bloody wind me up :(

LOLOL,gosh sorry obviously touched a nerve there,,or wrong time of the month obviously.
Speaking of fucking morons (read-peeps) and cranky buggers on EF :rolleyes:......

Last edited:
lol dont get me wrong :p

I know how annoying it is when you are gangbanged by kreltins and aurlis and your trying to loot the one you killed :p

but after 5 aurlies it should be routine to either drag out the healthbar, or aim for well.. theyre penises <,<

im no long time big hunter on CP as I usually hate the place when im there, or love it when im not there :p

but during its first week and two after opening the whole dome 1-2 was completly filled and aurlis flying all over and pushing you far off :p didnt take me long to start draging the health bars out or go FPS and aim for they underparts.

but ye, the loot hitbox should get bigger, atm its in the middle of all the penises and its what? 5mm on the screen if you are zoomed all in FPS mode :p

penises, if they arent that someone please tell me what on earth it is btw, ive since the first time i ever went to CP wondered why kreltins and aurlis have several sets of.. whatever member looking things they have are :p

Thats fine by me mate and nothing personal intended by what I said really.
Kudos to you for having a more flexible approach.
Im just getting a little shat off with all the people saying we should adapt to everything, especially this one, as it makes more money for MA through decay and just pisses everyone off in the long run. :)

.... penises, if they arent that someone please tell me what on earth it is btw........

Udders for a cash cow maybe? :dunno: And not us doing the milking either.

Drag healthbar - kill - dobleclick on healthbar for fast looting to loot. Problem solved, even if you got 10 mobs around you :)

Probably been mentioned already, but waaaay to lazy to read through the whole thread....

Drag healthbar - kill - dobleclick on healthbar for fast looting to loot. Problem solved, even if you got 10 mobs around you :)

Probably been mentioned already, but waaaay to lazy to read through the whole thread....

its a good work around BUT its making speed hunting WAY less enjoyable

NOW
its not clicker on, clicker off, move mouse, loot, aim , clicker on = no fun

before with (MY CLICKER) clicker on, loots automatically, no shots until you get a aim box, shoots mob then loots automatically = loads of fun load of mobs killed with minimal clicks

sure we have a clicker but there are still improvments that can be made, lost of people simply 'cant be fucking arsed with the hunting system now' lol

Back