WTH is happening nowadays?

My short experience. I can say I start playing in February .... but till june was totally noob hunting. Since migration I deposited as hell and hunted as nuts. I managed to be in top 100 hunters and maintain there.
I know I know I am a noob ... but well I used (L) guns maxed , tried to be as eco as possible.
Stats from entropedia on LT: Longtooth 11 487 PED 116 Globals + (some lots in team -> with a fapper etc I got all the loot) (NO HOF!) My best 2 loots : 500 ped TT and 66 ped ESI ! .... Wagered I have no damn clue how many tens of thousands of ped, I am 17k/30k .... AND I LOST OVER 12.000 PED !!!! <------- I changed tactics, mobs (as you can see on tracker the globals vary from LT to other mobs then back to LT ! I crafted, I mined ETC !!!!! Even took breakes !.... Know what? I KEEP LOOSING ! Know WHY ? COUSE I AM A FUKIN NOOB :))))) and hunt mobs it seems not for me,,,, but I won't stop until I finish the iron :):):) . And I can say I loose couse I am a noob because I saw who took the 1.4k hofs or the big ones ... only persons MUCH MORE SKILLED THEN ME (and atm I am lvl 45 hit , no chipping, only grinding as hell).
SO YES, YOU WILL LOOSE AS LONG AS YOU ARE A NOOB ! EVERYONE WILL DO NO MATTER WHAT !
If you ready to invest in skills be ready to loose some k$ until you can have runs with 90% back :) This is my conclusion from the thousands of LT's and other mobs I grinded so far.....

I usually don't reply to these threads but I will take the time for this one since I can't sleep. I have been playing this game off and on, mostly on, since 2005. i have deposited ungodly amounts of money. I have my good days and I have my bad days. Personally I believe the more peds you can cycle the better the chances of your return being better. You get a better chance of looting something good. If you do not have the peds to cycle then you are praying on a fart in the wind. Good luck with that. I swear I was going somewhere with this but i just had major abdominal surgery and im delirious from pain meds and lack of sleep....

I'll leave you with this. During the migration notice the elm waves. depending on how quick you are killing a mob ypou may get 2 or 3 back to back and nothing for an hour. Rinse and repeat right? Some people will have you think loot is decided when the mob spawns and you get lucky by pulling and killing it. More DPS, more Peds, better chances of kills right?

So if a mob spawns with an elm in the middle of the pack and you don't kill it for 20 minutes after the wave where did the elm go? Loot is decided when you physically loot the mob. From a hardware perspective it is much easier and less hardware intensive for me to have the software + hardware process 10 calculations (player kills mob, player loots mob, check player DB, !ifplayer1 deposit <$1000 :loot:> weapon pack 1 -calllist 'weapon pack 1' Blah blah blah what the hell ever you get the point. It's easier than a cluster of CPU's keeping track of where every piece of loot is on every mob and oh btw we have 300 players looting 200 different mobs on 4 different planets at this very second so lets transfer that to their inventories now.

You are fighting a system that is set up against you from the moment you start. Here is what you have to ask yourself at the end of the day.

1: Do I want to take that risk and be one of the .5% of the lucky.
2: Do I enjoy the game and how much am I willing to spend to enjoy it.
3: Do "I make an investment and hope my Aurli loots don't get nerfed after I purchase an LA and MAYBE ill
Make my investment back.
4: Do I do the only sure thing to make money in this game and sweat, sell, trade and maybe in 5 years have enough to buy me a very nice UL gun that I ahve no skills to use because I just spent 5 years in trade channel and PCF.

Disclaimer:

"I have had 4 hours of sleep in 72 hours. I" am on tramadol and vicodin. I have plastic in my abdominal muscles sealing off a major hernia. Post made from the fucking Horsehead Nebula.

Personally I believe the more peds you can cycle the better the chances of your return being better.

Like the lottery, the more tickets you buy the better your chance of winning. Except with that you know the odds before hand.

Like the lottery, the more tickets you buy the better your chance of winning. Except with that you know the odds before hand.

Exactly. Can't win if you don't play.

Actually lotteries are a good example of how not to do things. Remember the basic rule of gambling: increasing amount of bets with negative expectation will only increase your loss.
(That's pretty obvious and all but I keep meeting people that try to beat the system and win in TT, same people saying that it's possible to beat roulette hehe)

Actually lotteries are a good example of how not to do things. Remember the basic rule of gambling: increasing amount of bets with negative expectation will only increase your loss.
(That's pretty obvious and all but I keep meeting people that try to beat the system and win in TT, same people saying that it's possible to beat roulette hehe)
It's not roulette, oversimplifying will lead u to false conclusions.

There's 2 rules i firmly believe
- it's plain impossible to fully understand this game if u have played it only for a year.
- if u play it 10+ years nonstop it doesn't quarantee u have any idea either.

I am not saying Entropia is roulette, I'm saying some people believe that you can crack systems to beat the odds. Also saying that lot of people believe that they can beat the odds just by keeping betting with negative expectation.

Back