Price Check Xmas Ring 2021 Price check / Possible trade

Phaser

Prowler
Society
TusaLusa
Phaser Phaser Chaos
Greetings all,

I just looted a Xmas ring 2021.

While for my skill level 15% looks nice, the true is that I do not have much time to play. Personally I prefer the peds if the offers are good.

index.php

I believe this is the kind of item useful for high end players that use pills/other ring for other buff combos.

So comment. Im in game atm @ Fort Fury.
Phaser Phaser Chaos.

Thank you all.

+12k would be a fair price.

Even though it’s only a modest improvement to the perfected ares, it follows the cost/benefit trend for the rest of the ares lineup.
And is one of the single biggest dps increases to come off from a singular ring, for those that can’t afford high end/multiple seasonal rings.

+12k would be a fair price.

Even though it’s only a modest improvement to the perfected ares, it follows the cost/benefit trend for the rest of the ares lineup.
And is one of the single biggest dps increases to come off from a singular ring, for those that can’t afford high end/multiple seasonal rings.
Yes, the difference is 1% reload / critical and 0.3% critical chance.
Thank you for your comment.

Ares perfected = 7.5k ped..
xmas 2021 = more 1% relaod 1% crit 0.3% crit chance.. is it worth extra 4-5k on top of ares perfected.. proabbly depends on how bad is your OCD :D

my 2 grams

I think I could go with 12.5k, I was just wondering what people would think about it.

I think I could go with 12.5k, I was just wondering what people would think about it.
Good luck. It would be consistent to the stats.
To elaborate on my previous post and argue against the people that don’t agree with the valuation.
Ares improved 8% =1k
Ares modified 10% = 2k
Ares augmented 12% = 4k
Ares perfected 14% =8k

Obviously markups vary over time, the gap between the augmented and perfected is a little closer at the time of writing, but it still highlights a clear overall trend, where each edition doubles in value despite only adding an extra 2%.
Assuming the trend will continue, its easy to extrapolate where this ring should sit.

But, as always, the market will soon decide.

QFE. Especially this time of year when boxes are being open constantly and even more Ares Perfected are injected into the market.
That and it's not MUCH better than the Ares Perf.

Thing with valuing rings is everything they do is free once you've bought it, so it's worth is just how much you plan to use it, with a break even or better setup the small increase in reload/dpp etc from perf ares pays for itself over x time so it's just a math problem. Ontop of which capping reload on a single ring may not seem like a big deal vs 14% and if you cycle 1kped a week or whatever (though 1kped a week cyclers don't need perf ares either) it isn't but for higher volume players, maybe someone who's just entered the 2.0 market with one of the low-mid weapons and doesnt have budget left over for the top ring combo the difference does matter and is certainly worth paying a premium for imo.

Edit: and grats on the ring :)

I traded my ares perfected and 4k ped for the christmas 21. At todays price, that makes it roughly 11.5k. I was more than happy to pay an extra 4k for the 1% increase to crit/reload. It pairs with my Easter 21 perfectly to make the best budget ring combo in game. 35.5k ped gets you 15% reload, 5% crit chance, 30% crit damage, 15% decreased crit damage.

I hope this helps!

I know of at least 2 that sold for 10k, so maybe that helps with actual data points. (sold in private transactions/not advertised)

I wont give more then 10k if i should buy one

Buyers want for 10k, sellers willing to part for 12k...so somewhere in there :p (Full disclosure, I'd buy one for 10k or trade my perf ares up for it).

The benefit over perf ares is pretty minimal, but some are willing to pay extra for that.

moving from 7500 for ares perf to the "next upgrade" would have cost you at LEAST another 10k ped prior to xmas21 ring. While the differences between perf ares and xmas21 are small, it's still an upgrade without having to pay 10k+ additional ped.

i'd value the ring at 11500-12500 as a completely neutral party. 10k feels cheap, excess of 12k feels expensive.

Just remember buyers determine the market. It’s all bout finding the person willing to pay for the perminent boost to DPS, DPP, and cycle rate. If they are a very active hunter 11-12k for it is not outrageous by any means.

Back