Yay for Kill points missions!

Ned Flanders

Guardian
Just wanted to give MA a :thumbup: for having the common sense to change (at least) the Shinkiba/Daikiba mission to Kill points instead of kills, makes it easier for all to finish missions that way, since people with the capability to hunt the older maturities can finish the mission quicker without getting bored by having to hunt small maturities to finish the missions asap.

I just got back in the game so don't know if they changed any other missions this way.

I do really hope though, that they have the intelligence to change all missions to the kill point system, since it is beneficial to all.

No, only daikiba/shinkiba were changed to kill points. Here is the list of new rewards.

I thought that the Prancer missions were using kill points?

I thought that the Prancer missions were using kill points?

Yes, they do. Though those are new and were added after the reward change.
Most new missions use the points - Rex, Levi, Plongu, etc.

Well that's too bad, it is a better mission system. At least they finally added ambulimax mission

Would be even better if they allowed those kill-points to be shared in a team using the chosen loot settings.

Wish they'd change all missons so you can get increased killpoints for higher maturities. Takes the boredom away from it lol

Yup I love this new system too, already petitioned on the arkadia forum to have their missions changed to this system.

Yup I love this new system too, already petitioned on the arkadia forum to have their missions changed to this system.

I actually like Arkadia a lot, so I hope they have the sense to change to KP, I'd fire up the quad and fly there as soon as it is announced.

Would be even better if they allowed those kill-points to be shared in a team using the chosen loot settings.

Yeah but the risk then is that they exploit it, i.e. give all points to a newbie friend will the other 4-5 veterans of the team mow down all enemies. This might not seem like a bad thing, but if you are solo hunting and a team comes up next to you and pretty much clears your radar, that would be bad for solo hunters.

I have an alternative though, because I agree with you that they should promote teamhunting, it would be good if they had a KP bonus when in team, i.e. 50% bonus.. 3man team killing a 6kp mob gets 2points each + another 1 for being in team.

Back