Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

igfxQvW.jpg

Starting off strong this Migration :)

Happy to report that I'm able to successfully hunt Eomon stalkers solo this year.

I remember like it was yesterday during my first Migration that I had 140 max HP and I went to go hire a healer to hunt Eomon Youngs because I wanted to get some codex levels and for fun. All I can say is that it went real poorly and I felt bad for my healer because I was getting 1 shot constantly by just normal attacks all the time haha. I looked over to my left and saw a guy named Zho just solo hunting them without a healer and thought to myself "Damn that guy is amazing I want to skill up and do stuff like that one day".

Still crazy to me that it's already been a year and we're back at Migration again :giggle:

Nice way to start migration. Hopeful it continues!

Will you be streaming at all this year?

Last edited:
UWIDWNU.png

May TT returns skilling with the Reaper blade (I got like 4-5 1000-2000x HOFs that month)

And nanocubes were also up :)

* Also i didn't ask about posting returns in a mean way, sometimes you get sick of doing some things.

Last edited:
I remember like it was yesterday during my first Migration that I had 140 max HP and I went to go hire a healer to hunt Eomon Youngs because I wanted to get some codex levels and for fun. All I can say is that it went real poorly and I felt bad for my healer because I was getting 1 shot constantly by just normal attacks all the time haha. I looked over to my left and saw a guy named Zho just solo hunting them without a healer and thought to myself "Damn that guy is amazing I want to skill up and do stuff like that one day".

Still crazy to me that it's already been a year and we're back at Migration again :giggle:

Didn't you loot an angel armor part last year? Interesting that you struggled to hunt them at that time, so item loot anyone can get...

Didn't you loot an angel armor part last year? Interesting that you struggled to hunt them at that time, so item loot anyone can get...
We know anyone can loot an item. A guy who was lv 38 laser sniper looted a camo arms bgh

UWIDWNU.png

May TT returns skilling with the Reaper blade (I got like 4-5 1000-2000x HOFs that month)
best way! 3 lines are all we need... IMPRESSIVE turnover! i divided it for the 31 days of may .... 43.256 ped per day

its not about a random loot it is efficiency in killing... with 100 evader eomon young L57 have a 25% chance to hit for him and hp pool is 3x... so 100% can kill each before fapping avoiding any regen issue and maximizing dpp for loot composition this year.
(or so i have understood the message)
as per Zho i saw him killing L100 Rhino Beetles in Cyrene... i think those are among the biggest regular spawn in game apart zychion

Back at 99% returns for the week after that hit., the joys of hunting high cost to kill mobs :)
Gasp this means a decent heart resistance to sustain those swings.
this is for all the people that do not understand what means "ball of steel" to be on the top of the tidal wave.
congratulations

That's TT returns, I'm profiting for the month after MU but for the mobs I hunt and the amount cycled per day I wouldn't do it with less than 100k bankroll tbh
The 24k bankroll was the starting point, but thanks for adding further context.

Last edited:
lL3JVX6.png

Eomons have been good to me, just hunting Molochs because trying to finish Titan set
Hunting the game's biggest mobs with a -2378.59 PED loss is fantastic. Gz! :D

Thanks for this epic thread.
It will be interesting to see your progress in the future.

ps. I came to thank you and I feel sad that it got rejected the way it did
ps2. I have no dispute against you and I am not creating one
ps3. I did not and I am not accusing you of anything, there are valid ways to accomplish what you have done
ps4. Show us what you can achieve ;)

Back