Yes, ANOTHER problem...

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
My list of problems seems to be increasing with this game...

Tried to make a deposit, got this message...

Your credit card deposit could not be committed.

Reason:property assignment error

Thought I'd ask here since MA takes three days to answer support cases.

Being a N00b I can't answer this question for you.

However,it does highlight as far as I am concerned the need for Mindark to establish their own website to cover issues and FAQs such as this.

A three day response on support issues sounds a long time to me! :eek:

Machman said:
A three day response on support issues sounds a long time to me! :eek:

Support times varies alot, it depends on what the issue is, sometimes cases can be answered within the hour, with cases that require MA to look in the databases it can take longer.

sounds like a problem with your card, have you spoken to your credit card company about it? I know some block charges to MindArk because they have it marked as a gambleing company.

Entropia a gamble ....you dont say hahaha...:D....cool all the money ive blown i can recover with a couple weeks at a rehab now...payed for by my job ...heehee

have you depostied before?
Have you activated your card?
Your first time you can only deposit 10 US i belive.
The credit card infomation can be a little tricky i had to call mine to find out that i had to put in the last 3 digits that are where you sign your name.

do send a supportcase, they can answer it the best. And they are usually quite quick about answering depositmatters.

Skam said:
do send a supportcase, they can answer it the best. And they are usually quite quick about answering depositmatters.

Was just gonna say... MA prolly wont use 3 days in answering how you give em money :p

Well its been two days so far...still no answer.

Took almost four days last time I submitted a support case regarding funds.

Though...I believe they only responded because, in a fit of frustration, I created three more support requests :) They got back to me within the hour.

:spam: , it works!!!

Back