You guys rewl

predden

Alpha
Society
-=SHS=-
Predden
I know there has been lots of whining about the new VU and all the bugs. MA just sits there silent and only give some what useless support help for all of them who haven’t got a monster of a PC at home… I just want to give creds to all the EF ppl who are helping eachother fixing the different problems.
This is what makes this game great.. Not the effects and fancy grafix but the players.
Thanx guys you kick ass, keep up the great work.:yay::yay:
MA should hire some of the EF users as support :D

I agree completely.

The work being done at the moment by members of this forum in helping everyone with their PC issues is awesome.

Well done everyone.

Here, Here!

I am up and running now, down to three or four people helping me with various problems.

Many thanks Entropia Community!

Couldn't agree more :wtg:

I agree completely.
;)

Yep yep and hell yeah!!!:yay:

As someone who is to computers what a rhinocerous is to cheese-making, I have found myself contacting numerous support lines; the EF Technical section, and the diligent and patient experts therein, have been by far the most useful.

Hurrikane

Yes it's incredible how the posts turned from wishlist to techstuff, helpfull techstuff.:D

Well .... As this is one of the most *khem* mature multiplayer games out there, it didn't even phase me that there are so many level-headed and technically advanced people in the longtime active playerbase.

Me, I'd like to compliment their activity and courage in teaking settings and modifying configurations, and posting it publicly, while some more cautious ones warned that MA/FPC would not like that.

As you see, your acts did good. People are satisfied, FPC (or at least Marco) likes it and game is running (or at least crawling).

Good job!

Ok so here is my problem I got a 8800 GTX Nvidia XFX. You can guess what my problem is.

The CTD I get every between 2-5 min. In beginning I got one time BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH.

But not anymore not since I upgraded my drivers to the latest.

Now I only get CTD every 1 - 5 min :rolleyes: That is if I play on default graphic and advanced settings.

If I change all to high some very high I get CTD usally after 3 min sometimes less sometimes 1 min it seems random but I havent been able to play for longer then 10 min that was last night at swamp camp ...

Coincidence?

I dont wanna have the to download older drivers to be able to be online for like 20 min then CTD again.

After CTD It usally takes 30-50 times tries to actually login to game. Connection timeout...:silly2:

I have wrote support case to MA. I know they are working on it. But they are damn slow... I cant wait longer I want a solution. I really wanna go online and be online for at least 1h without CTD... I dont care about all the other bugs they dont bug me as much as this! :(

I can write for hours ... thats how BORED I am!

:mad:

So can someone help me before I throw my computer out of my 7 floor apartment?

I know there has been lots of whining about the new VU and all the bugs. MA just sits there silent and only give some what useless support help for all of them who haven’t got a monster of a PC at home… I just want to give creds to all the EF ppl who are helping eachother fixing the different problems.
This is what makes this game great.. Not the effects and fancy grafix but the players.
Thanx guys you kick ass, keep up the great work.:yay::yay:
MA should hire some of the EF users as support :D

Omg fanboi! :silly2:

I agree - you are the best online MMO-community there is. =)

You better not be including me in that statement. I pride myself trying to be a nail in your eye. Now get back to work on 10.1:boxer:

Now this is a new thing... instead of EF-ers kissing Marco's ass, we are now witnessing marco kissing EF ass :D

Yes we are the best cows there is.:)

Why you posting? Go the hell back fixing bugs you just wasted 5 min… damn you. :laugh:

PS. Good I did not hope to get SGA item for the help rendered… cos I know Marco will give me the SGA finger.:yay:

:eek: LAWL why the OP just got banned? :confused:

Back