You have gained new rank in....

Botchla

Old Alpha
Society
cB
Jack Captain Black
You have gained new rank in_______________ <--fill in the blank..

Lets get a list of ideas for new skills and maybe a description of why you think the new skill is a good idea etc.. thx

Sausages...........

Projectile Vomiting...associated with melee.

I got it!! projectile vomiting sausages!! :yay:

... beer drinking? :scratch2:

... beer drinking? :scratch2:

I like this one. :wtg:

Liquor tolerance. The higher the skill, the more you can drink before you start stumbling :laugh:

Liquor tolerance. The higher the skill, the more you can drink before you start stumbling :laugh:

Id hate to skill that one..more tollerence = having to pay more for same effect..

Not to mention the stomach and liver decay fees would be astronomical..
Of course you could always use the Pepto Bismal enhancers to lessen this but that still adds yet more cost for the same efect

Id rather skill my puke it back up skill or the stomach pump under medical. That would be far cheaper then the tolerence skill.

Or...

The higher the skill, the more you can drink before you start projectile vomiting sausages!

You have gained new rank in ______

Starship Commander - The ability to control larger space fairing craft.

Piloting - The ability to manoeuvre flying machines, both atmospheric and space.

Star Navigator - The ability to plot a route and guide a craft through a space jump.

Turret Weaponry - The use of large vehicle mounted weapon systems.

Naval Architect - The design and construction of spaceships and systems.

Farming - Fresh is best.

Cookery - Mmmmmm, food.

Fishing - Fish to go with your freshly made chips!

Brewing and Distilling - Can't have food with a cold one.

Marine Engineering - The design and construction of marine based vehicles and systems.

Automotive Engineer - The design and construction of land based vehicles and systems.

Explosives Engineer - The design and construction of explosive devices such as mines and demolition charges.

Demolition - The use of demolition charges and other standalone explosive devices.

Munitions Engineer - The design and construction of ammunition such as armour piercing rounds and rockets.

making pointless threads? :)

Sry couldnt resist :)

You have gained new rank in ______

Starship Commander - The ability to control larger space fairing craft.

Piloting - The ability to manoeuvre flying machines, both atmospheric and space.

Star Navigator - The ability to plot a route and guide a craft through a space jump.

Turret Weaponry - The use of large vehicle mounted weapon systems.

Naval Architect - The design and construction of spaceships and systems.

Farming - Fresh is best.

Cookery - Mmmmmm, food.

Fishing - Fish to go with your freshly made chips!

Brewing and Distilling - Can't have food with a cold one.

Marine Engineering - The design and construction of marine based vehicles and systems.

Automotive Engineer - The design and construction of land based vehicles and systems.

Explosives Engineer - The design and construction of explosive devices such as mines and demolition charges.

Demolition - The use of demolition charges and other standalone explosive devices.

Munitions Engineer - The design and construction of ammunition such as armour piercing rounds and rockets.

I like how you thought of ones that could potentially work :)

Id hate to skill that one..more tollerence = having to pay more for same effect..

Not to mention the stomach and liver decay fees would be astronomical..
Of course you could always use the Pepto Bismal enhancers to lessen this but that still adds yet more cost for the same efect

Id rather skill my puke it back up skill or the stomach pump under medical. That would be far cheaper then the tolerence skill.

Liver oil could be used to help with the "regeneration" process after too much drinking as well me thinks.

You have gained new rank in_______________ <--fill in the blank..

Lets get a list of ideas for new skills and maybe a description of why you think the new skill is a good idea etc.. thx

Its useless because the game is not skillbased, you onlyneed to have luck.

In our soc chat we're currently skilling on typo's...getting quite good at it too!:D

Farming :p Yea u get the point.

clay gibnib shooting!
Posted via Mobile Device

That would mean flying ships to CND would be skill based... meaning there would not be a 100% probability that it'll work every time, as it was pre vu 10... I think you better start ducking because I hear all the pilots getting ready to click their gun triggers, aiming at your head.

The only skill i skyrocketting in since over a year back is LPF im lvl 397 i Think :mad: Thats Loosing Peds fast for thoose of you who didnt know. Thinking of skilling COAMSFAH VERY soon.:(

how about tree climbing? ;)

Or since VU10 hill climbing. You have unlocked a new profession: Mountaineer!

The only skill i skyrocketting in since over a year back is LPF im lvl 397 i Think :mad: Thats Loosing Peds fast for thoose of you who didnt know. Thinking of skilling COAMSFAH VERY soon.:(

... Cashing Out And Moving Somewhere Far Away from Here? lol

That would mean flying ships to CND would be skill based... meaning there would not be a 100% probability that it'll work every time, as it was pre vu 10

Not necessarily. Perhaps we will have something similar to the old system but a little more exciting to look at. There is also the possibility that the TP would stay, allowing pilots time to gain sufficient skill to always succeed in a simple hop into orbit and docking manoeuvre, so they can carry groups cheaper than the TP.

And then there is always auto pilot and/or auto docking. ;)

In any case, I'm thinking more about free movement and interaction in areas that are specifically space or air zones.

... I think you better start ducking because I hear all the pilots getting ready to click their gun triggers, aiming at your head.

Whilst there are some seriously combat skilled hangar owners out there, a lot wouldn't scare a badly wounded gibnib. In fact the average gibnib packs more firepower. :silly2: :laugh:

Banging Your Head on Your Computer Screen.:mad:

You have gained new rank in MobTrain.

Choo choo!

Pistol Whipping/Rifle Buttslap

Would love the option to hit people/mobs/anything with an empty gun when I'm outa ammo, of course with the high decay this would cause to the weapon.

You've gained a new rank in "'ave some of that!"

Hurrikane

Back