You healed yourself for 0.000. WTF

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
So I was out @ Nea's healing as usual when I got 3x 0.0 heals on myself in under a min. I stopped and calculated my decay on the FAP and surprise surprise MA charged me for healing myself for nothing sins my HP was full :eyecrazy:. Anyone else experiencing this?

untitled.jpg

Sent them a support.

edit: added pick showing 2 of the 3

Last edited:
Have been like this for along time now. Sure sucks to pay for nothing :(

Happens to me often, especially since I have latency issues with satellite connection. There are times when I heal myself 0.000. :scratch2:

You have gained Dexterity. (HP)

Heal up for new HP amount

You have gained Serendipity. (HP)

Heal up again for more HP

Exactly. You gained 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 x 2 HP although you don't see it.

They really should add a cutoff to faps so they cant heal less then say 1/10th their max value. But i doubt its high priority since im sure they like extra decay. Doesnt happen very often either.

So I was out @ Nea's healing as usual when I got 3x 0.0 heals on myself in under a min. I stopped and calculated my decay on the FAP and surprise surprise MA charged me for healing myself for nothing sins my HP was full :eyecrazy:. Anyone else experiencing this?

Obviously, you got that nasty hangnail caught under the corner of the fap lid and when it closed, the fap trimmed it off for ya. :)

That explains it.

Obviously, you got that nasty hangnail caught under the corner of the fap lid and when it closed, the fap trimmed it off for ya. :)

LOL

I've submitted an invoice to claim my 1 pec back. ;)

Old bug, will probably disappear and return from time to time.

Its probably not even a bug, its designed like this, as long as i can remeber it has been like this.

I've submitted an invoice to claim my 1 pec back. ;)

Old bug, will probably disappear and return from time to time.

Never a bug, you can always heal when you don't have full hp.

You get this once you are at full, get a skill gain that increases your HP, such as coolness or w/e

then you gain a 0.00001 hp increase, and if you use the fap before the occasional 4 hp regain.... yeah, you get healed for "0.0" since it doesn't show the last digits.

This has been brought up many times before... Time to learn :)

btw, it has been here since before CE2... .. You didn't fap since then? :silly2:

I've had the same issue for about a year, and i did send a support case with nothing in return.

It is expecially damaging when you're running a healing service and sometimes have to click the fap constantly in order not to miss a heal.

:((((
MA wtf?

Some

Eh, you prolly just get it when the ava you're healing has just regen'd some health and/or the health is just under "0.000x" but not full.

Uber heal:

Tippin'

Back