You know you have played Entropia to much When you?

Canesh Athey

Guardian
Society
Brack & Associates
Canesh Athey
Please add your own funny comments on this issue ;)
----------------------------------------------------

Get your underperforming laptop to run entropia (+rep to Gandolf for the great help on that) so you can play Entropia all day long at work (I will never complain on my job again) lol...

... when make a server at home that you connect to that forwards packets to your laptop at school becuase the ports are blocked so you can still connect to EU but suffer from major lag

.. when you dont even have time to see the exact same thread in a search ;)

F1r3 said:

Gaah I did a search damnit, I should be shot :wise: ;)

You know you have played too much when:
You log in for 30 minutes before work in the morning....
You go to work and log on to the EF for .....90% of the day playing PM tag ;)
You go home for lunch and log on for 30-40 minutes....
You come home from work and.... you guessed it... Log back onto the game...

Hello everyone, My name is Vix and I'm a PE Addict and a forum-aholic... :laugh: and the only known cure is to KEEP PLAYING!!!! Mauhahahaha

it has a slightly different title but content is pretty much the same :p
search for "played" :F

First Haxtor, not only do you have it bad but you have the skills to fuel the fire. :)

Vixen, I am very familiar with your addiction and must say it is somewhat contagious.

Ok got to get back in game bye.

when u start threads called " You know you have played Entropia to much When you?" ;)

You know you are addicted...

When you start a thread that's been alive for ages already, namely here
;)

Haxtor moogle said:
... when make a server at home that you connect to that forwards packets to your laptop at school becuase the ports are blocked so you can still connect to EU but suffer from major lag

oh i have to do that

gash, U need to search better :wise: ;)

Pretty Obvious something like this existed, but I always keep thinking when i get a beer, damn thats 30 ped.

...crap my pants when i get a loot over 10 ped. :)

yeah and you know you are addicted when you drink energydrink for dinner and wash it down with a cup of coffee just to stay awake all night and play

When you realised that your Virtual Friend ain't really your friend :rolleyes:

When you're falling asleep in front of your cpu !!!

when you walk out

when you walk out your appartment and cant use mindforce to teleport to work and so have to suffer UK's public transport in to London and then fight with some smelly armpits on your journey to work.

when you finish work have to suffer the same trip back - its great that southerntrains in the uk have free broadband and so that helps to get on to PE earlier

When it rains wondering why you cant permanantly live in your virtual world as its a hassle to get to the shops & EU never rains ;)

When you phone in sick to work with a real bad migrane as there is a new VU released and you have to be the first person to log on and go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh:

When it all seems like Deja Vu

Ohhh wait theres a thread ressurection needed :vampire: jk

Last edited:
Vixen78 said:

Hello everyone, My name is Vix and I'm a PE Addict and a forum-aholic... :laugh: and the only known cure is to KEEP PLAYING!!!! Mauhahahaha
Well...by does terms...Im a EU adicted too :D

Vixen78 said:

OMG, have you been spying on me? LOL

Validus said:
First Haxtor, not only do you have it bad but you have the skills to fuel the fire. :)

Well it was eather use my skills or make friends with the admins at my school and this was easier, plus i finaly get to use my Cisco CCNA for something...
god im a geek lol

the other day i was trying to determine if i should deposite 20$ of if i should have food for the weekend... lets just say i ate penutbutter and jelly all weekend lol

Alarm clock rings and you roll over and say to your gf "OOooOOOoooOOOooOO."

When you go through the MacDaddy's drive through and you swear the cashier said...

"That will be 15 PED please!" :D

... when you go to town and try to sell your sweat and body-fat

when the signature line on your company email account tells the whole business world your Global and HOF count.

deja vu

when u get arested for runnin at a cow shoutin who wants sum with a gun

seriosly i need to get out more rolf

an learn to spell lol

Last edited:
when you go to CND to celebrate your 21st birthday ...

F1r3 said:

:laugh: PWN3D!!

when u sell out and still come bak after sellin out for the 2nd time :rolleyes:

cont...

when you... wonder why your clothes start to get holes in them after being attacked by a cat... (noting on how armour has no visible damage)

Back