You want me (aka. Mr Afroman) to quit the game, Y/N?

Want me to quit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks! Looks way better than this one:

profilepic24656_4.gif

:lolup: HAHAHA

Aframo this is childish.. Now i am certain that EU isn´t place for you.. Maybe in few years,but not now..
NB! Laughing at your own jokes? Man you should start doing your own comedy show.

have you considered that due to your actions several people potentially lost 100's usd in mkup? how would you feel if that happened to something that you looted and was your big break in EU?

anyway, flip side is you saved the buyers 100's usd

i think everyone can appreciate a good joke, but when you do something that costs people money/ breaks deals/ lead people on for no point other than your own amusement, then its no longer a joke. if you cant understand that, then it doesnt matter what people say to you, there is no point to even this thread as you just dont get it.

Last edited:
Sing hallelujah, singing hallelujah :yay:

Calling someone an a$$ for wanting to lower the prices on stuff when you yourself keep posting over and over about how shops cost too much so that you can buy one for as cheaply as possible makes me laugh. ;)

Shops are to expensive IMO... but thats my opinion... you dont see me saying Oh sell me your shops guys, oh nvm I got this and this for this price... Having an opinion is one thing... much like many people with say MM is to expensive... or LAs are to expensive... attemtping to "play" or "lower" the market is much different and much worse....

BTW with all his bumping, I think he just loves attention...... and has no intention of quitting, but like his past thread just wants people to waste time here and feed him comments, rep, efd, ego... whichever...

BTW with all his bumping, I think he just loves attention...... and has no intention of quitting, but like his past thread just wants people to waste time here and feed him comments, rep, efd, ego... whichever...

Well if that's your opinion, Ty for the bump ;)

Well that explains.
Older than me but still immature.

Ty, I got you where i wanted. You believed me and you "revealed" your age. Btw, sure you have parents premission to play this game? :nana:

1-0 :naughty::whistle:

i have revealed my age a lot of times, so that is nothing new. And yes i have my parents permission to play.

1-0?? lol really.. as i said.. grow up man :)

Btw you have a really bad sense of humor if you think all this is funny..

Teasing, oh my ding ding dong

Mkay have fun being very very unpopular here on EF by your actions.
I'll just leave you alone, and do me a favor; Leave me alone too, kthxbye.

Sry i cant, im in love with you:rolleyes:

Why do you bump your own threads when they have already gotten attention within the last few hrs?

Why do you bump your own threads when they have already gotten attention within the last few hrs?

If you read post #1 later today, you will understand...

<removed by author>

Last edited:
<removed by author>

Last edited:
First post edited:

EDIT: Vote is done...

I have no intention to leave the game lol. The whole thread is just a joke.
It's a sarcastic thread pointed against the people that -rep me. And I achieved my goal with this, to get more than 50% of those people that -rep me to vote on YES. You really thought I would quit?!
:lolup:

For all that voted NO - Thanx guys :D
PEACE,
Afro

First post edited:

EDIT: Vote is done...

I have no intention to leave the game lol. The whole thread is just a joke.
It's a sarcastic thread pointed against the people that -rep me. And I achieved my goal with this, to get more than 50% of those people that -rep me to vote on YES. You really thought I would quit?!
:lolup:

For all that voted NO - Thanx guys :D
PEACE,
Afro

I never thought you would quit.. but i did HOPE you will :silly2:

Nah guess he trolled for the sake of trolling.... gotta love a troll with morals and persistance...

Back