Your final posts in Entropia Forum!

Status
Don't leave it till the last minute before making your final post!

[YOUTUBE]u80ZMJSyEzo[/YOUTUBE]

Hmm, not been so active lately, mere chance I logged in today...

It's been an important part of the Project Entropia experience for many years, I'm sure both forums will continue with success. As I've had no chance to read the threads about forum movement, I only have a basic idea of what's going down, so no long post!

Bought up or sold out, I don't know. Does it even matter? Some would say it should have happened years ago. I hope it's not just a case of controlled +rep for the official side of Entropia, using the database of users to show it's 'automatic loyal following', and that the huge wealth of information borne from experiment, thought, discussion and sometimes even argument is preserved for all.

Does this mean I actually have to WORK while being at work? :(

ok well what should I write into my last post on EF.com...

:silly2:
done

if the new forum is like VU 10...it will be without the mining section and a hall of fame. but this will be back until the end of the year:rolleyes::mad:

hummm 711 , [YOUTUBE]fregObNcHC8[/YOUTUBE]

to the others [YOUTUBE]GC-F8VG-PFU[/YOUTUBE]

Bye, EF!

And thank you for all very useful information!

Hey!! I Figured out a gaping hole in the loot system, and can global any time I want!! All you have to do to really stick it to MA is to...*click*

Goodbye and Thank you!

It was a great experience. I'll remember it for many many years. Thank you all! :)

[YOUTUBE]nSlHSq3cFAg[/YOUTUBE]

Why....:(

/Lara

funny-pictures-kitten-and-puppy-watch-a-scary-movie-together.jpg

Entropia Forum, I have used you too much, garnered lots of EFD, ridiculous post count & reputation.

May it last forever in your transformation. :cool:

Ok then here is my last post (for now):

P
O
R
K
S
A
C
K

good enough? :dunno: ;)

"Adieu EF" - King Boorum & The Flying Snablesnots

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

... and for the rest...

sutherland_screams.jpg

See ya all on the other side.

Or at EntropiaPlanets

last seconds best
[YOUTUBE]_NEeCjvRIFE[/YOUTUBE]​

So you get a nice finish of your EntropiaForum.com experiance ;)
(dont have the tv on while playing EU swedes)

FUMA 4ever

Tirany has triumpfed over freedom.....

we are lost forever

My last words on EF are FUMA forever

20:50..............ten min left ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wtf? just found out about this

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :vampire:

Will there even be tea and biscuits in the new place? And why is there fluff in my bellybutton?

So thats where Marvin's been spending his nights...

And I can't promise tea and biscuits but maybe some left-over cookie crumbles and carbonated water. Hope that'll do!

Seriously though...
Its strange.. I've had a long personal journey with EntropiaForum, as a reporter and moderator and now as Calypso's Community Manager and soon PCF's Admin. EF's have always been a gold mine in information and first and foremost a great place to find new friends (and foes) to share life small and big occurrences with. This forum have had a huge impact on my life over years, and of course I gotta admit its strange to be in the midst of this development. At the same I'm also confident it'll be a good thing. Bon Voyage, and see you over at PCF! :)

let the chaos ensue

First thought was "what date is it"... it aint fucking april :((((

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Status
Back