Your next entropia gaming device? GPD Win 4 launch

ColonelBuckshot

Prowler
Society
AO
Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
Hey! I've been a customer of GPD for many years. I've had several of their devices and they have always delivered, I have their last generation GPD win 3 currently and its served me very well, but the new device takes it to a whole new level and beats the steam deck hands down in spec and having a full hardware keyboard (the screen slides up!)

Link to GPDs website for the device.

Non-affiliate link to indiegogo preview listing

Latest twitter post confirming launch date and pricing

ive shared this with a few EU friends in the past couple of months, so i hought id share to the greater community too.

Waaait your playing on a hand held device? How’s the game perform on it?

Waaait your playing on a hand held device? How’s the game perform on it?
Plays great on my win 3. It's just 5.5" 720p with an older intel chipset but plays smoothly. Looking forward to this new one as its 6" and 1080p with a brand new AMD APU. so should be a much nicer experience.

You can map the mouse and keyboard buttons onto the joysticks, triggers and gamepad buttons too which really streamlines EU gameplay.

Plays great on my win 3. It's just 5.5" 720p with an older intel chipset but plays smoothly. Looking forward to this new one as its 6" and 1080p with a brand new AMD APU. so should be a much nicer experience.

You can map the mouse and keyboard buttons onto the joysticks, triggers and gamepad buttons too which really streamlines EU gameplay.
Hmm ima have to check the new one out I normally play from my desktop but for the go or for when I just don’t feel like sitting at the desk but still wanna game this could be cool thanks for sharing this with all of us

Back