Zili's 850 PED TroxieFest Sunday 16th July 19:00 MA to 20:00 MA

Mzilikazi

Provider
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Gweru Zili Mzilikazi
Date: Sunday 16th July
Time: 19:00MA to 20:00MA
Location: TTT - Zhorgul's Land Area 20 Seconds North of Rei's Defense Teleport.
Event Type: Single Highest Loot Event

1st Prize 500 PED
2nd Prize 250 PED
3rd Prize 100 PED

Second and Third prize will be given directly to Avatars directly after Event.

Only 20 PED a ticket. Get a ticket from the Land Marker (Amethera 19942, 5288) or from one of our Ticket Sales Representatives in Twin Peaks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Any player, any skill level, any equipment has the capacity to win a single highest loot event and you get to keep loots you make as usual - best way to think about it is normal hunting with an added potential bonus!

To buy a ticket from the land marker, double click on 'operate' it then click on the top right button for view/create events (looks like a man running). Click on Zili's TroxieFest entry and then click Register button.

Any tickets bought from representatives must be registered at land marker BEFORE event or they will become null and void.

Sounds like good fun for an hour.
Will get my ticket on Friday :)

1 question though...

How many tickets are available in total?

Sounds like a good opportunity to put on some extra-fast skills...count me in!

Good question Dem, is there a limit? If we get 100 people in there it will be very very crowded :eek:

Last edited:
kcjeeper said:
Good question Dem, is there a limit? If we get 100 people in there it will be very very crowded

There is no limit other than that I hold 25 tickets in reserve.

To my understanding the most attending an event so far is about 40 so I think we will be okay!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Find me and sell me a ticket. Mining count in this one?

Teilk said:
Mining count in this one?

I certainly hope not.
Only takes some git to find a vein and detect with a 109 amp and the hunters may as well go home.

Just guns please ;-)

Count me in... :D

oh and MorbidAvenger = "dead man walking" :eek: :laugh:

can I ask Zhour to turn on pk for this event? make it a little more interesting ;)

<joke>

I may be interested as its one of my fav skilling grounds depends on my plans for IRL thise weekend.

Ok i got my ticket now but to save us all an hour maybe you should just get me the first price ? j/k :)

would it be ok to team hunt in this event?

I put the PED in your account already ;-)

No teams in events I am afraid!! A good idea for the future though which I have already logged with our friends at MA.

Bump
Bump
Bump

3 days to go!

getting excited :) time for Troxies to pay :eek:

would my shogun set with opalo+103/z1001+scope be ok for a single hunter :laugh:

fap28 too :eek: j/k

Hunters! COme to Zili's TroxieFest!

This Sunday, click below for full details. 850PED to be won!

I don't see anything "below" :dunno:

Can't wait to get going, considering I was there last week (got the damn date wrong :eek: )

Dem said:
I don't see anything "below" :dunno:

Can't wait to get going, considering I was there last week (got the damn date wrong :eek: )

My mistake, one sign. per page lol - click below, above ;-)

Tomorrow is only a day away!! Only 20 tickets sold so the odds for winning are looking pretty sweet ;-)

The day has arrived!!!

subliminal message suggesting MORE PEOPLE BUY TICKETS!!!!
Zili, I heard conflicting info as to when exactly you are holding the event... someone said that you said you were holding it at 7pm, ingame time - while another said it was 3pm my time (Pacific Standard Time), yet I know that 19:00~20:00 hours is noon to 1pm my time...
Can you confirm the time please? I already bought my ticket :p Looking forward to some good troxxie loot!
(also looking forward to the less-than-normal # of people, thanks to the event system locking out all the non-payers :D)

If you look in the first post, it will show the time of then event. ;)

When people quote times, we really only need MA Time (same as UTC).
After all, we should each know how many hours + or - MA Time is from our own local time (pressing C in-game shows MA Time, so it's a simple maths exercise)

Back