ZOKU~Not just a society, a family. :)

Status

Mojoswoptops

Old Alpha
Society
Zoku
Mojo 'Panic' Swoptops
Hi guys. After reading recent misinformed threads i was inspired to post this about my soc, zoku. We were formed by Zentro Zen Zatsu with major support from Byron Olrunamuck Zilous after EAC disbanded. Like the title says, it doesn't feel like a regimented soc but more like a family, though we do have very clear rules regarding promotions and appreciate all members using the forum supplied by zen. He also provides us with a team speak server. We accept all people from all walks of life. We are not judgemental. We don't care what you do, as long as you respect others. Unlike other some people that don't know facts and go on smear campaigns lol. Sorry, still quite angry bout that. Lol. He are all incredibly helpful to each other, especially newcomers. This is not a recruitment drive. We like quality of people over quantity. But, feel free to apply if we sound like your kinda family. Sorry, soc. :) ZOKU Forum i will be in pa tonight. From approx 9 am MA time if you wanna discuss anything. Thanks guys. Good luck to all in eu.

Last edited:
I was in ZOKU, and they are an excellent group to be in. I would still be there if I didn't want to create SOC for my disciples.

Hey arrowpoint, yes society members come and go but good friends never leave the friends list lol. Glad to see you enjoyed your time in zoku.

Correct me if I"m confused, but if you're responding to a post on another forum, why do you respond in the one place where many of the members of that forum don't have posting rights?

I'm sure they'd love to know which parts were "misinformed" ... as the photos seemed to speak for themselves.

This is not anything to do with that issue so i will not discuss it. Honestly i don't have anything to do with it. I couldn't help mentioning it tho as it is regarding a friend of mine. And as for the information contained on that site, do not believe everything you read mate. Especially the internet. This is not a gossip thread. I could care less bout what people think of my friends, i could care even less bout whats being said on that forum, i just didn't want to see lies being spread. This is a virtual universe where people go to escape the everyday. Who are you to judge them in their life! You don't even know them.

Correct me if I"m confused, but if you're responding to a post on another forum, why do you respond in the one place where many of the members of that forum don't have posting rights?

I'm sure they'd love to know which parts were "misinformed" ... as the photos seemed to speak for themselves.

Because he disagrees with the smear campaign held there I guess?

Besides, any facts about zoku and its members can be found, open to the public, on our website.

Exactly cyco. Thats it on this topic for me. It's not my issue, it's my friends. But it did inspire me to tell others how great his/our soc is. :)

if you're post has nothing to do with it, then don't bring it up at all.

And if you're trying in any way to respond to the discussion that is occuring outside of this thread, I would suggest that you take your response there where it will be read and can be responded to by those already involved in the discussion. I'd say this about any topic on any other website, it just seems stupid to bring it here unless you're intention was to have a one-sided conversation where the opposing views aren't welcome to speak.

Again, and I'd recommend the answer to this be posted as part of the original discussion on the original site, but if the information and photos presented as evidence are not correct, I think the viewing audience would be very interested in seeing and hearing that.

TBH I haven't even been following the thread on the other site, it just irritates me when people take passive-agressive approaches to whining about conversations instead in places where responses can't be made instead of actually participating in them where the dialog can continue openly and facts presented as they are available.

Thanks for taking the time to post. But please, i will not take the bait on this issue. I regret mentioning it. I don't wanna reply to that thread, or i would. I was merely readin the soc section here after seeing that thread, so it was top of mind for me. I'm far from passive aggressive, but i will not go on a forum i have no interest in to argue a null point. There's a reason alot of those people are banned from here. Also that thread needs no further attention. If this conversation continues i'll request this thread is deleted. I did not want that thread to be the subject here AT ALL!

There's a reason alot of those people are banned from here. Also that thread needs no further attention.

Yes, of course there is. But you would be shocked if you knew what really happened to get them banned. And shocked by mods actions, not by banned posters actions ;) Do some reasearch, and you'll be surprised ;) EF is like goverment censored all filtered-out newspaper, it's clean and positive, but does it report real information?

Hi,
And as for the information contained on that site, do not believe everything you read mate. Especially the internet.
So you're telling us the information of Zatsu's site and the News 3 article have no relation to each other, and are pure coincidental?

If this conversation continues i'll request this thread is deleted. I did not want that thread to be the subject here AT ALL!
So why did you start this thread mentioning this so-called "misinformation"? Hadn't it been better to simply act against, if it would be really, as you claim, "misinformation"? Both news sites as forum owners are rather careful these days supporting potentially harming information, and are very fast to delete them in case of doubt to prevent costly legal issues.

Or are you just trying to produce fog here?

Have fun!

Info: Post is screenshotted, so feel free to delete again, Mods. You'll find it at known location if you'd do ...

Status
Back