Zones contaminated by ores!!?

Zones contaminated by minerals?

• Yes, exclusive ores/enm. but that shouldn't be the reason to contamination

Votes: 35 17.7%
  • Yes, exclusive ores/enm. and that should be the reason they are contaminated

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • No, PVP 3 and 4 should only hold ores/enm. you can find on other places as well.

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • Other... (please specify)

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have no opinion. (aka give me EFD!)

Votes: 65 32.8%

• Total voters

Perseverance

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Sange Perseverance Yasha
I have seen many players that wish that the contaminated PVP zones should hold a special kind of mineral/enmatter. I agree with this and I think you can take it one step further. The zones (pvp 3 and 4) are contaminated, but why are they? Wouldn't it be great if they introduced ores and enmatters in those areas, exclusively for those areas, and say that they are the reason why they are contaminated? Wouldn't that make sense? :)

(This could ofc. also affect the creature loots in there, for you hunters)

Reactions: Aly
PVP4 has Blood Moss, Vegetation Spores and Himi Rock. You also get 'something out of the ordinary' more often mining there.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Morpheus stone exclusive on pvp4 too right?

Morpheus stone exclusive on pvp4 too right?

I'm pretty sure it's not exclusive..

But I don't mine anywhere else, so I won't be able to tell you where :p

PVP4 has Blood Moss, Vegetation Spores and Himi Rock. You also get 'something out of the ordinary' more often mining there.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have gotten Himi other places not in PVP. In the same area for the most part, but not in the big red spot

good idea..

Good idea... Let's get some radioactive Plutonium out there, which is an ingredient in a new type of crafted oil that is needed to give ships enough power to get to the new planets... Hyperdrive just won't work without the new type of oil... at least to get to planets... normal oil can still get you to CND/CP...

Also, the radioactive places caused the original colonist to turn in to mutants, if I read the history books the right way... Lets have miners/hunters/pk folks that stay in the zones too long transform in to mutants after x amount of time out there... When in mutant form, you play the part of an npc mutant. As a mutant, you get double experience gains on certain skills that are tied to that mutant race... and get special combat maneuvers, etc. If you stay mutant long enough, you go up in maturity, gaining 3x skills, and 4x skills at mid-level mutant maturity, 5x skills as a Guardian, etc...

You will transform back to human after you revive... so one death and your time as mutant is over unless you go live in the zone for a long time again... Turrets WILL kill you as a mutant... A new HOF will exist for Mutant killing sprees, etc.

This could give the whole quest system that is coming a whole new bunch of stories to go with... since you could do quests as mutants, and interact with the mutant clan npcs, maybe even get to the other side of the orbs, etc.

Last edited:
I have gotten Himi other places not in PVP. In the same area for the most part, but not in the big red spot

Well that would be something :rolleyes:

Screen :confused:

Didn't know that they had exclusive ores :) however as it is right now there's no connection between them of why the zones are contaminated. Maybe the poll should say something like if there should be more exclusive ores, more common ones. Plus if they should have a say in why they are contaminated.

Before CryEngine, PvP areas were circles - i always like the thought that they might add a crashed spaceship with a radiation leakage to the center...

but after all, a reason aint necessary.

Well that would be something :rolleyes:

Screen :confused:

lol

why would he screen shot that, everyone would know then :eek:

ps ive found a few "out" of the red too but not saying what or where ;)

Hi.

I vote "other" because i think contamination in this zones start with first robot war, with radiation or biological things, and is not related to ores or enmaters.

Greetings.

Good idea... Let's get some radioactive Plutonium out there, which is an ingredient in a new type of crafted oil that is needed to give ships enough power to get to the new planets... Hyperdrive just won't work without the new type of oil... at least to get to planets... normal oil can still get you to CND/CP...

Also, the radioactive places caused the original colonist to turn in to mutants, if I read the history books the right way... Lets have miners/hunters/pk folks that stay in the zones too long transform in to mutants after x amount of time out there... When in mutant form, you play the part of an npc mutant. As a mutant, you get double experience gains on certain skills that are tied to that mutant race... and get special combat maneuvers, etc. If you stay mutant long enough, you go up in maturity, gaining 3x skills, and 4x skills at mid-level mutant maturity, 5x skills as a Guardian, etc...

You will transform back to human after you revive... so one death and your time as mutant is over unless you go live in the zone for a long time again... Turrets WILL kill you as a mutant... A new HOF will exist for Mutant killing sprees, etc.

This could give the whole quest system that is coming a whole new bunch of stories to go with... since you could do quests as mutants, and interact with the mutant clan npcs, maybe even get to the other side of the orbs, etc.

bump for this idea.... :yay:

Its got exclusive ores/enmatters and exclusive creatures already.

I don't think pvp3 has either tho....I'm not sure, I've never gone into 3, only 4. If 3 doesn't have the ores, i think it should get them.

So really you just want someone from MA to crap out a story line to explain a feater that you wanted but which is actually already in place?:scratch2: I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.

nothing to see here move along.......

Balls to finding himi outside PvP 4!

PvP 4 has exclusive ore's/en's, but PvP 3 does not......

As for getting a reason as to why they are contaminated, well FPC has bigger fish to fry right now like fully implementing CE2 (pets, nerve blast, heal chips) :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

this is true

Back