zychion pvp event support case copy/paste

lillenecho

Alpha
Society
Calypso Settlers
Nessie EchO Sindie
Here is a copy/paste from my suport case regarding getting "ammo spent" in an zychion pvp which I am not sure I got. Perhaps soemone with more intelligence than me could explain it so that also I understand it.
Where exactly is the answer to my initial question? The case has been closed by MA support.

My Support Cases
History for support case 151871

2008-10-26 20:38 You wrote:

Hi.
I attended an pvp event at zychion on 26 october with a start time of 19 MA time.
Event name was "CalSet birtday... " something.
Prize was ammo spent. Can you confirm that I got that ammo because I never noticed it. Perhaps the spent amount was so small I didn´t notice it on my ped card.

Best regards,
Nessie EchO Sindie

2008-10-27 23:06 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

2008-11-03 13:11 You wrote:

Has anyone had time to do anything this issue? I can´t think it would take to long to look at the logs from 26.10.2008 at 20.00 MA time when the event ended to see if I got any "spent ammo" from the event. The event started at 19.00 MA time.

2008-11-03 21:24 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

No, we have not heard anything from the design team yet. We will get back to you as soon as we do.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

2008-11-28 11:45 You wrote:

Hi.

I´m still waiting for an answer.

2008-12-27 13:20 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

First of all we would like to apologize for the late reply to your support case.

We have seen that the information given about the accumulate ammo rule at the event organizer is a bit unclear to you as a customer according to how the rule actually works in the different types of events, and we have therefore notified our design team about this. We see the need for either adjusting the rule itself or modifying the information given about it.

We understand that this must be somewhat confusing for you and we would like to apologize for that, but hopefully your future events will turn out more as you expect them too. Thank you for taking the time to send us your report and for your participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

A simple and easier answer could have been:
A. You got the ammo spent.
B. You didnt get it, we have now added it to your pedcard.
C. The rules of the event was not "ammo spent"
D. We do not care and are not bothered to even investigate this.

it is definetely D as it is a very weird message.they send weird messages only when they don't want to give anything back.
Srry for ur loss and GL from now on

P.S.: don't ever tak part in any events:D:D

E. You realise that you have been confusing Support Personnel and your interpretation of their response is indicating to you they are representative FPC staff (they are not), and since you are still unsatisfied with the response you send an email to Lina Larsson at entropia_support@mindark.com with your case number to ask it for review, before kicking up a fuss on a public forum.

19 Dec 2008

Dear Entropians,

My name is Lina Larsson and I would like to introduce myself as the new director of the Entropia Universe Support Department. Cornelia Sundstrom, who held the post before me, has moved on to other tasks within the MindArk group. It's an honor for me to fill her shoes and to continue the evolvement of the support service.

I'm 29 years old and I started working at MindArk three years ago after finishing my Master of Science degree in Media Technology. During these past years I've worked both with support and with testing. At the beginning of 2008 I went to our subsidiary in Mexico to help start up an additional support team. This team is now fully operational and I've just recently returned to our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, for my new position.

At the beginning of next year, we will again welcome new staff to Entropia Universe Support. Since it always takes time to learn a new job, I wish to remind you that if you feel a Support Case has been handled incorrectly, you can contact me at entropia_support@mindark.com with my name and the case number as email subject. Then I'll review the case and see if improvements can be made in how it was handled.

I would like to conclude this message by saying that I look forward to working for you next year.

Happy Holidays!

Lina Larsson
Customer Support Director

bla bla bla

Mail has been sent and when I get that response I will also publish that. Waiting 2 months and not been given an answer from support is a good enough reason to publish the whole thing here on EF but I`m glad that if/when a similar thing happens to you, you will handle it in your way, while I handle this my way.

I have a support case on the same exact issue..started 3 months ago...
Lina asked me to wait until after the vext VU for an answer.
I just sent her a reminder that it is now after the VU:tapfinger

I have a support case on the same exact issue..started 3 months ago...
Lina asked me to wait until after the vext VU for an answer.
I just sent her a reminder that it is now after the VU:tapfinger

Whereupon you should expect her to say "we are quite busy handling the requests dealing with the new VU".

... and Richard Devil will update us on the R&R fund after the new VU, too...

D.
That was easy.
Anyways, sorry to heard about this ''events''.

Hi,

First of all we would like to apologize for the late reply to your support case.

We have seen that the information given about the accumulate ammo rule at the event organizer is a bit unclear to you as a customer according to how the rule actually works in the different types of events, and we have therefore notified our design team about this. We see the need for either adjusting the rule itself or modifying the information given about it.

We understand that this must be somewhat confusing for you and we would like to apologize for that, but hopefully your future events will turn out more as you expect them too. Thank you for taking the time to send us your report and for your participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I got the same answer at first:rolleyes:
If you hover your mouse over the "accumulate loot" option, the balloon that pops up seems to explain that option quite well..

accumulate_ammo_event.jpg

I think the only ones that are confused here are the people writing replies to our support cases:laugh:

Well it took some time, but finally a good outcome to a support case:yay:

2009-02-20 13:28 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the reminder. The accumulate ammo rule was adjusted in release 9.4. I have now given you 205 PED Medium Weapon Cells for the ammo accumulated in the event you won 2008-11-14. I placed it in your Storage. I hope that you will have fun in your next event!

Yours sincerely,

Lina Larsson

I'm not sure what was adjusted in the rule, the event still has the same message as before 9.4:scratch2:

Well it took some time, but finally a good outcome to a support case:yay:

2009-02-20 13:28 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the reminder. The accumulate ammo rule was adjusted in release 9.4. I have now given you 205 PED Medium Weapon Cells for the ammo accumulated in the event you won 2008-11-14. I placed it in your Storage. I hope that you will have fun in your next event!

Yours sincerely,

Lina Larsson

I'm not sure what was adjusted in the rule, the event still has the same message as before 9.4:scratch2:

great that you got the ammo from the event. I still havent gotten a reply but there is hope for me also :D

F. - Please allow 2-3 wks for an answer as we have dispached a courier via horseback to hand deliver our response which states "were beating around the bush"

I got an answer now. I got 195 ped ammo into my inventory. I guess this is atleast solved now :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz lillenecho!
It sure is great to get some positive support from MA :wtg:

Back