Zychion Statue Theory

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
800px-Antonio-shot-citadel.jpg

This guy's in a few places in game... Some people believe in a theory that there is some random algorithm used to figure out where the hotspots are that get the most loot... Some also believe in "veins"

Here's a werid idea I just thought of. Imagine this statue (or some other 3d image used a lot in game somewhere, hidden in plain site) is invisibly sitting on the planet, taking up the majority of the map... moving up and down, while rotating at the same time... and where the 3d "walls" of the polygons are hitting the Landscape is where the veins are...

no small figure, a statue or other 3d mesh that's wide enough to take up the entire continent... and there'd be one per continent, at least for now, until they open up the black areas on the map to connect the two continents, etc.

After all, a 3d mesh is really nothing more than a complex 3-dimensional mathematic matrix.

If you happen to hit where his coat's side is or something, where the Z axis on it goes down a bit down his sides, and you had a higher level amp you'd hit something... since more of the polygons and points in it are below you. If you were inside of the coat but not on the edge, you'd not hit something unless you were fairly close to an bounding edge near a poly. If you are right on the geometry, it'd be a bigger hit...

if you were at the tip of his nose when you probed, you might get something on an unamped hit but on a higher level amp you'd hit nothing unless you were further back by the mouth area, etc. since the the edge of the nose would have nothing directly below it.

Maybe they even change out the invisible "statue" once a month or something... one month it's this guy, the next it's some other 3d image... could be any item in game, or maybe even the outline of your own avatar?

- this would make it "dynamic" but also a system that someone might be able to figure out the algorithm to eventually?... You would have to be at the right place at the right time... Just a thought - might explain this enigmatic statue and some other weird symbols and things in game?

Those that believe in the "clock" theory - take a look at how his arms are spread out similar to the hands of a clock in some way. Imagine that spinning around on a pivot - might make your theory have some plausability, at least on some level.

Last edited:
ummmm huh?

Your brain is a little to mathimatical for me lol

You got too much time on your hands, Maria ^^

lol, fun way to make the community laugh on behalf of me :laugh:

But then again, whos the one studing game design :p

I like weed too! :yay:

no no my friend you are mistaken, because I discovered the real mechanism of loot and because I feel bad you are so ignorant I will tell the secret to you right now

Frontal view

lateral view, the switcher is the ATH giver, the two lights are globs and hofs.

And for every player in EU you have your personal hamster, wheeling for you. His velocity gives amplitude of variability around the tt line. That's why old players have better returns, their hamsters are old and tired, they slow, so variability is reduced and therefore they don't have long bad runs anymore.
Now if you do really love animals you will not play too much will you?
Hamsters wheels rule the world in reality.

Back