Selling: Zyn'viathan Coin Nine of Ten

what is required for this coin>?
not to much

2500 badges

badges that u can farm at the length of a single shoot to 6 of those ranger mob that spawn 4 times a day in same location that is announced on a separat channel

- 10 badges x2 ranger3
- 6 badges x2 ranger2
- 3 badges x2 ranger1
TOTAL= 38 badges/ day = @ 65 days ( 2 months ) only this mission

all using whatever weapon is cheaper because u need to inflict one single time one single dmg into that ranger ( barbarella or whatever is best )

also if u want to make more badges u can add

- 1 badge for a 500 sweat trade to NPC
- 5 badges from mining with the tt finder for 5 different resources ( only claim counts not the amount )
- 5 badges from hunting some small mobs
- 5 badges from crafting some usual materials
- 1 badge from summoning a boss in the arena for 1.5-2 ped/ summoning totem cost
TOTAL= 17 badges/ day = @147 days ( 5 months ) only this mission

BOTH can bring u 2500 badges in @ 45 days ( 55 badges/ day )
....and 5k ped.. or whatever

i might miss something
:banana:

not to much

2500 badges

badges that u can farm at the length of a single shoot to 6 of those ranger mob that spawn 4 times a day in same location that is announced on a separat channel

- 10 badges x2 ranger3
- 6 badges x2 ranger2
- 3 badges x2 ranger1
TOTAL= 38 badges/ day = @ 65 days ( 2 months ) only this mission

all using whatever weapon is cheaper because u need to inflict one single time one single dmg into that ranger ( barbarella or whatever is best )

also if u want to make more badges u can add

- 1 badge for a 500 sweat trade to NPC
- 5 badges from mining with the tt finder for 5 different resources ( only claim counts not the amount )
- 5 badges from hunting some small mobs
- 5 badges from crafting some usual materials
- 1 badge from summoning a boss in the arena for 1.5-2 ped/ summoning totem cost
TOTAL= 17 badges/ day = @147 days ( 5 months ) only this mission

BOTH can bring u 2500 badges in @ 45 days ( 55 badges/ day )
....and 5k ped.. or whatever

i might miss something
:banana:
That's right, but not all missions are available until you receive 200 badges. There is also a relatively small number of one-time missions for which you can get badges.

And remember you are buying time, not badges.

I received more than 2000 badges even before the Rangers appeared. In addition, I'm not uber with 100+ looter and 90% Eff gun, i.e. in addition to time, it also cost me money(about 5-7% tt on hunt and much more on craft zero QR BPs). Of course, with the advent of the Rangers, it became easier and cheaper to get them, but this does not mean that I should sell my labor at a low price.

All necessary information is provided by tBANNA. Next, everyone decides for themselves whether the announced offer is worth their time or not.

I'll offer 3000 ped cash for it ☺️

Back