ATH: More than 300k skills?

I feel is no point to look at skills or agility because all the skills you can buy and the agility you cant buy but MA has nerf that a lot off times.:)

Archangel.

These types of threads come up every so often. And always have the same answers.

The reason for this is that there is only a finite amount of players that have over 300k skills. And this is likely to be the case for EVER with the skills regime we currently have.

Even the rich guys like Neomaven, chipping in, would find it a LOT more expensive now to get to 300K

So, the guys and gals with 300k skills ingame now is basically set, unless any of them chip out.

As the game gets more popular, they will be more and more in the minority. Maybe 0.5% of active participants now, in a year 0.05% of active participants. The shame of the matter is that MA seems to favour the absolute minority here in their skill nerfs. They protect the guys that will never need to deposit again. In 3 years we will still have the same scenario, maybe a few more made it to 300k, but they will be less than 0.005% of the active player base at this time.

Great for them, don't get me wrong :)

But I fail to see how making lists of the guys that started early, or chipped in when it was cheaper, has any import. It is almost a static list. And a list of guys that take money out of the system, not put it in (apart from some that help MA with the marketing, but I am sure they get recompense for this).

So, how is this static list "good" for the game, apart from hanging around in TP's and being someone the new guys aspire to, even though they will never never get there?

Hooray for the List :yay:

I bet it will the same in 3 years time :)

1. Joda ........ 500k
2. Neomaven . 472k

is that the sound of visa being pulled out of neo's wallet I hear ;)

I bet this is a little incentive to him to eat a few more chips and get on the top of this list ;)

Most of my soc have more then 300k and so do more players than you realise the bench mark now has to be min 350k to get a top 20 and 400k to get a top 10 or less ;)

Most of my soc have more then 300k and so do more players than you realise the bench mark now has to be min 350k to get a top 20 and 400k to get a top 10 or less ;)

Come on Ter, than out you yourself and your soc mates. How much you have? :):scratch2:

Come on Ter, than out you yourself and your soc mates. How much you have? :):scratch2:

Hope your not trying to work out our average to get the no1 spot ;)

I have 330k not really my call to let you know the others actual totals but we do have at least 8 over 300k and at least 2 over 400k, not trying to brag so please dont flame me if you dont like this post. :eek:

Hope your not trying to work out our average to get the no1 spot ;)
Nah, this thread has only fun targets!

I have 330k not really my call to let you know the others actual totals but we do have at least 8 over 300k and at least 2 over 400k, not trying to brag so please dont flame me if you dont like this post. :eek:
With all respect AoW is a great no.2 total skill wise. ;)

Yeh, I liked it when you couldn't chip in skills, It was quiet an achievement to be the most skilled ingame, now who cares, it's just a competition to see who has (had) the fattest wallet.

Not that it was that difficult to autofap south of nymph in the old days, like some people used to do constantly.

I have never chipped any skills and I never will, I feel like its cheating, sort of like buying a level 70 character in wow instead of actually playing the game.

Best post in this thread by far. Back in the old days where both me and hellfire come from, skills mattered because you had been playing and hunting. Now I just agree to what hellfire say. Skills mean nothing anymore. I could dump a load of cash in entropia and over night be the most skilled avatar in the universe with 400HP. wow... hard... I have seen 300K+ skilled avatars with 62 agility...

I have seen 300K+ skilled avatars with 62 agility...

I always have to laugh at those. Why did they chip when they don't do anything? Just to have skills? I don't see the point :scratch2:

I always have to laugh at those. Why did they chip when they don't do anything? Just to have skills? I don't see the point :scratch2:

Sometimes it indeed is funny :)

But I can understand if you think long term and they might be a very wise investment considering nerfs by ma can suddenly tripple the value of you skills ;)

322.09 HP that explains even with my x5 it didnt make a dent in him lol

Use rockets m8 :D

x5's only gonna do 35 dmg average to that setup. I bet he could outfap you doing that. :p

I could dump a load of cash in entropia and over night be the most skilled avatar in the universe with 400HP..

There aren't that many skills on auction at one time, how would you chip 400hp in one night?

For a start you'd need to find 100 full esi's and then the ubers to give you the skills :eek:

Or alternatively, working on an average of 15 peds in an esi...you need 6000 esis'..

Over a month (a year?) maybe, but not overnight :silly: :silly2:

the bench mark now has to be min 350k to get a top 20 and 400k to get a top 10 or less ;)

I dispute this! :wise:

But I can understand if you think long term and they might be a very wise investment considering nerfs by ma can suddenly tripple the value of you skills ;)

Yes, that is possible. But when you are chipping in you are instantly losing the ESI value, which might be pretty high amount. And then, when you decide to chip out, you lose 10% of your skill volume. High-end items seem like a more reasonable investment.

I'd guess Skalman around 410k, no one else in Warants over 400k other than Neomaven I'd say. AOW - I can't imagine anyone over 400k there, but several over 300k I'm sure. (Buck Stone, Linden, Mirandax, Optima for sure). cK - Angel clearly has over 300k, probably near 400k if not over. M2S - Liga, VVV, Zed, and myself are only ones over 300k I think. I'd venture to guess Grave digger from CC along with maybe Dreicc are over 300k as well. Cobra from DK said he has around 350k a while back, so I'd say probably a bit more. Jor definitely is over 300k, probably close to 330kish. AD - stormer and focus are over 300k probably.

*I hope no one wanted this all secret :)

Everyone might find it interesting that technically an avatar can have unlocked both commando and kill strike and have <100,000 total skills. ;)

edit: of course, it would also have defense and medical skills, but still far less than 200k.

Updated, now there are 19 ppl. Impressive.
We need more rumors like yours Star! Great, thank you very much.

There aren't that many skills on auction at one time, how would you chip 400hp in one night?

For a start you'd need to find 100 full esi's and then the ubers to give you the skills :eek:

Or alternatively, working on an average of 15 peds in an esi...you need 6000 esis'..

Over a month (a year?) maybe, but not overnight :silly: :silly2:

I dispute this! :wise:

Okay okay "over night" is an expression that people use. Maybe you are not familiar with it. But fine, make it 3-4 days. With the chips on auction, all the shops in the malls, including one big shop that sell nothing but skills, the people on the streets that sell skills and threads on this forum selling skills. Heck even in worst case it would perhaps only take one month to become the most skilled avatar in the universe. I am pretty sure you get my point.

its me

sorry to be in hideing but im the higest skiled player in game 897343 and 786 hp sorry to let alot of people down but you guys asked. no i have never chiped a skill. i am a entropia master in all skills except human scan i have 19975k there. so soon ill be the master.:silly2:

ps this is bullshit lol hope some of you got a good laugh. truth be told no one know who the highest skilled player is but just by guessing its a MA offical

ps this is bullshit lol hope some of you got a good laugh. truth be told no one know who the highest skilled player is but just by guessing its a MA offical

:laugh: Yes, for sure this thread has mainly fun objectives. :D :ahh: :cool:

But in the same context: If you have a look at the list on top of this thread you really can see what for a level really convinced and additionally challenging ppl can reach!!!

All of them are cutting-edge of Entropia Universe and best examples for all of us who like the game and be adddicted to EU.

So do not judge about the top players, they really stand for it what we all love to play.

Respect!

I got jealous so I ate some plasma/melee skills today. Just broke 400k :)

Now I know who was out bidding me on those ;) gratz for reaching 400k as we both know it takes alot...:eek:

and you still need to put mob trains together at LG with this amount of skill :confused:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Too good to eat just one! I should know lol.

1. Joda VVV ... 500k

Where is the quote from this.??
I did joda confirm this... ?

Ive also been told by many people that joda held land area all by himself last two landgrabs... so I guess since people say it. its true.

1. Joda VVV ... 500k

Where is the quote from this.??
I did joda confirm this... ?

Ive also been told by many people that joda held land area all by himself last two landgrabs... so I guess since people say it. its true.

idk the guy but i really dont think he could hold a LA alone if that is what your saying. 100+ people shooting at him no way but that is cool to have over 500k skills. 2700000 is the max skill you can get if you get 20k in all skills and thats the cap for each skill now thats a goal to reach.

idk the guy but i really dont think he could hold a LA alone if that is what your saying. 100+ people shooting at him no way but that is cool to have over 500k skills. 2700000 is the max skill you can get if you get 20k in all skills and thats the cap for each skill now thats a goal to reach.

now that is just BS.... many ppl have over 20k in one skill...

now that is just BS.... many ppl have over 20k in one skill...

true, some ppl have more than 20K in one skill, you don't get a new ranking anymore but I don't think there is a cap on skills.

Back