soc: triforce
profession ...hunt,mine,craft
time of play: most days

both in new zealand

All sounds good to me.
Look forward to the updates Bagman.
Can understand RL gets in the way at times :wtg:

Place to hang out,

I guess there must be a few different places to find Aussies.

TI City is my home in EU. There you will regularly find:

Myself, Missa, Xaph, Grrrr, G-rant and a few others ofc including our very own Mr Treasure Island: Deathifier.

I like TI because there are apartments, shops, most of the beauticians in EU are there and the climate is very mild (you don't get too hot if you leave your armour on).

I cant believe you forgot the most gorgeous one <--- :wtg: now my manboobs and keg have been removed (thanks missa)

p.s. obviously not counting Missa :)

Reactions: Ozi
I would prefer Bagman to suggest a Date for the first Meeting.

As for us Sadsack/Abearoz and me Sydney/Brisbane(as suggested location in earlier post)/or Gold Coast is cool with us..
I would suggest that others offer a location as I did.. this might just make it more clear, I suggested a great park with lots of facilities in the park and heaps of FREE parking. It gives us all something to aim for..

By the way There is another Australian Owned Business in EU, i got it 2 days ago.

hmmm...can't believe I hadn't seen this post b4....100 of us now huh...pretty impressive...can't believe I've only met 10% of ewes all...oh ok I believe...so where u all been hiding? :laugh:

Vitals:

Avatar Name: Pol Pol MacDomhnail
Society: Defenders of Calypso
State: Victoria

So where are we at now?
How's RL treating you Bagman?
Hope not too busy.

Anyone know of any other aussies that need to know about this thread? If so, please keep it going we don't want to have anyone miss out :yay:
OOps bit too excited here :ahh:

Sounds good to me. I can do Brisbane or Gold Coast.

I live and breath EU every day spent a bit of time at Nea's. Like chatting to lots of players and find the game a real chalenge..

State of Origin

Hey guys just thought i would post here to try and build up a bit of interest in the State of Origin series. There have been a few practice matches and they have been really really good hunts, great fun great blokes so it would be reall good to get a heap of people to participate in the actual match.

The main problem I think we have been having is getting a day when all people can show up so I would ask that anyone interested post on the origin thread what day of the week and times are best for them and maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement to get large numbers for the comp.

There are some really great prizes up for grabs, check out the war esky at Deathifiers Mansion (TIC).

Cheers guys

Well, if you don't want to get your butts kicked by WA, you need to make sure it's not on a Friday night, because that's your best chance of getting SFE involved :)

Sam PoopiDoggi Karvinn
Soc: Antipodean Army
Prof: Sweater/hunter :p
Loc: Perth, WA
:)

Sorry All,

Some RL issues with me travelling interstate each week for work and now a new job....School holidays will be here soon so i get some time at home and the event that i was hoping would be in Aug...will be in Sept so i can catch up with all and some EU related stuff.

While I was adding some of you to the list, the net crashed half way through an edit....anyway I have spent some time capturing all the names again so list is back up again.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and dont worry the aussie community is alive and well when i log on.

More news to follow and a fair few new recruits seen in the aussie socs so please make sure they sign up!

Cheers

Bags :yay:

BTW

Congrats on your new store Bearlover..I am sure all the aussies and kiwis and overseas friends will stop buy and help support you.

Bags :wtg:

Thanks Bagman, the shop is fun hope to see you all some time soon, both in Real life and in EU. Don't work too hard bagman..:)

Just do any large compositions in Notepad. Then paste in and format.

Sorry All,

Some RL issues with me travelling interstate each week for work and now a new job....School holidays will be here soon so i get some time at home and the event that i was hoping would be in Aug...will be in Sept so i can catch up with all and some EU related stuff.

While I was adding some of you to the list, the net crashed half way through an edit....anyway I have spent some time capturing all the names again so list is back up again.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and dont worry the aussie community is alive and well when i log on.

More news to follow and a fair few new recruits seen in the aussie socs so please make sure they sign up!

Cheers

Bags :yay:

Westy....Thanks I would normally but was on a roll when I first did the thread and so kept going....bad move....anyways....back on track.

Warpath - No, just take my holidays same as kids now seeing as I never see them with work. Plus I will be in QLD at this time not elsewhere.

Bags

Gday All!

Hmmm, I am on recon for my event this week and will be taking in some locations for the event.

I am currently knocking some graphics together and hopefully will have these done over the next week plus the storyline for the event (s) and rules etc.

WHAT I DO NEED FROM OUR AUSSIE COMMUNITY....

One of more teams of 5 players with each players individual skills being greater than 70,000 Skill points (not all in scanning hopefully) in total. I dont care who is in what team, I leave that up to you to submit the names when the event thread goes up. PLEASE DONT POST NAMES/EVENT INFO HERE OR QUESTIONS ON EVENT AS THESE WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE EVENT THREAD!

There are 2 angles to the event.....one is aimed at the team of 5 who will win a prize and the prestige from this unique event. Those individuals who enter will gain payments too and will also gain notoriety amongst the aussie community but also throughout the EU community as I hope to have reporters covering the event.

This will be a fast and furious event with all those who enter getting a real laugh and the chance to be proclaimed the inaugural winner of what I hope to be a event to run each year... before you sigh ('not another WOF type event), its like nothing else before it.

The only catch like always is a suitable time. Suggestions can be PM'd to me or in game. I had planned for the event to be in Aug....but looks like Sept now. 40 places will be the initial offering but can and may well increase if the responses are solid and commitment is high.

YOU want something for us aussies to do…then its up to YOU to support something like this.

We all gripe about the US/Euro timeslots for events so now is your chance to make them want to be part of this after we get the first event out of the way.

I am putting a large investment into this myself and so I hope that you will all do your part by entering and making it a success which I am sure will happen when we all get involved with a project. :yay:

OK now that I pricked your interest I will get back to it so its not a Christmas event....lol. :D

Anyone holding any decent items that want to part with them for ped and help support the prize aspect of the event then let me know. I am looking for prizes for new players and those with the 70K in skills and sorry I can pay for your spare shadow pieces or mod faps for prizes but I am sure you know what most would be pleased to receive.

Thanks for reading and drop a line in here to keep the thread and our community spirit alive!

Bags :cool:

Sounds good Bags, bring the event on!!

Oh, and I have changed soc from Zoku to Global Alliance. ;)

Change your profile too buddy!!!!!

Will amend for you on list.

Bags

can't wait to hear more on it mate, si the event thread up yet?

Ok you've teased enough,you got me:silly2:

Where,when,what and how?

I'm in like Flyn, and I dont want to use the 'but' word, my commitment remains fluid due to shift-work .
Therefore I'm extremely intersested however some RL demands are beyond my control.
Contributions, yep willing too, when event is rock solid:)
Cheers Bags :D

Im in, sounds great so far mate :)

Will let you know about items for prizes.

Sounds good to me.

Guess I'll have to dig out the skill scanner :)

Last night there was a s@*%load of Aussies in game and they all met up at TI for the 'Happy Hog Hour'

Thanks to Bags the 'Happy Hoggin Aussies' spammed the channels with globals, and nothing to big, just enough to say the Aussies are creaming it atm :D

A hell great crew from diverse societies across the nation of OZ in EU.

Thanks to Deathifier who also participated... the spawn was healthy with loot.

I hope Bags has a screenie that we all lined up to, bless him as being camera man sucks when the line up is to wide to scroll out and get yourself as well!

Thats how it really works, random events but all connected and able to muster at times, to participate:D

It was a really good hunt, the hogs never stood a chance! +rep to Bags for organising it.

Yeah that hunt was great fun, though I just kinda stumbled into it whilst surveying the island for post-update damage *ahem* unintentional changes by MindArk.

None were found so I happily joined in :)

And you can sign me up for your event Bags!

- Deathifier

Looks like I missed out :-(

I see there are 73 Aussies listed - I am sure there are more so come one get 'em registered in here :wtg:

Hey guys, this is a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a good colourer who is on at night EST, I have a good one I use sometimes, but she is hard to get hold of because of the times she is on, different timezones and all. I need them to be able to handle navy and light green.

thanks guys

Back