Selling: Unknown Mentor Loot

Gildor

Provider
Society
Modus Operandi
Gildor Goldfingers
I am not sure if this has been done before or not, but I'll give i a try.

I have a mentor graduating within the next week or two (probably sooner rather than later). The mentor gifts at this time are really good! 5B plate ME, 6A plate ME, etc. Who knows, there may be something totally new and very rare/valuable that is ready to drop!

I want to sell the Mentor loot, what ever it might be before it gets looted. To try to keep things as fair as possible, I will provide screen shots showing the disciple tab before and after with location and time stamps. I will provide a screen shot showing the loot window with location and time stamp, etc. What ever is needed to confirm to the buyer there is no corruption.

If your interested in this type of sale, please PM me with a bid. If within the next week, I have a good bid, I will execute the sale.

Thanks,

Gildor

Highest Bid so far: 900 PED from Blanco

Disciple % toward graduation: 100% (08/12/2008)

Last edited:
I am not sure if this has been done before or not, but I'll give i a try.

I have a mentor graduating within the next week or two (probably sooner rather than later). The mentor gifts at this time are really good! 5B plate ME, 6A plate ME, etc. Who knows, there may be something totally new and very limited/valuable that is ready to drop!

I want to sell the Mentor loot, what ever it might be before it gets looted. To try to keep things as fair as possible, I will provide screen shots showing the disciple tab before and after with location and time stamps. I will provide a screen shot showing the loot window with location and time stamp, etc. What ever is needed to confirm to the buyer there is no corruption.

If your interested in this type of sale, please PM me with a bid. If within the next week, I have a good bid, I will execute the sale.

Thanks,

Gildor

lol, interesting way to do things! :D

Well, for a mystery item, I'll bid 10 peds :D

good luck with the mystery sale :D

..... this is new .... :laugh:

GL with the sale

As long as you do it something like this:

then it sounds a fair and interesting sale!

Good luck in receiving a rare item, I've had two basic rifles and two of those pistol things so far, nothing valuable.

That's what I'm thinking!

As long as you do it something like this:

then it sounds a fair and interesting sale!

Good luck in receiving a rare item, I've had two basic rifles and two of those pistol things so far, nothing valuable.

Thanks Mega,

I am thinking that kind of screen shot and one more of the disciple screen should be sufficient to warrant a fair deal!

Gildor

I offer 100ped :D

lol this is fun ... I`ll give 75 PED for your loot :)

EDIT: oh someone bidded 100 PED so my bid 150 PED :)

I have a sneaky feeling this will turn out to be a DOA Rockjacker ME. :eek:
I will slice my wrists open if that happens and I didn't bid...

Lemme think on this some more! :laugh:

BUt when you get a RJME, your disciple didnt graduate i bet :)

Nice thread, and nice idea for you and for the man who want to try their luck. It's cool also for the futur mentor who want to be sure to have 100+ped. +rep :yay:
A lot of bidder I see too :eek:

I bid 160ped ;)

Nice thread, and nice idea :D
A lot of bidder I see too :eek:

I bid 160ped ;)
(for an tt+5 item :D)

:D

Heh, you'd have to make good use of it if you did pay that much for the pistol ;)

Yes lol :D

Free bump.

160 ped? You lot are mad. It'll be a candle mentor edition. :D

this should be interesting.
i bid 200 peds with 1 condition: you post the pics before and after you get the Item like this - before showing your disciple at 100% (time stamp also) and after you get the item (item in the window and time stamp).

gl :)

PS: i wonder what your reaction will be if it will be a uber item (doen't matter wich one)

160 ped? You lot are mad. It'll be a candle mentor edition. :D
yeah. if i wasn't so lazy, i''d start two new threads - 'the most useless mentor item so far' and 'the most useless mentor item imaginable'. :laugh:

like... 'fractured argonaut skull mentor edition'? ;)

Mystery ME Loot

I guess the real fun of this is that we have no idea what it will be and possibly what someone will pay to buy the unknown. I could be sick to my stomach selling a great item for peanuts and on the other hand happy to get a great price for a terrible item.

A week ago today I got a 5B ME plate which is on auction now. My previous Mentor gift a year or two ago was a Manticore Deathbringer ME (whatever they call them).

This will be my third graduating disciple and I think I am on a streak for decent to good to possibly awesome ME loots.

Keep the bids coming. I have not decided on an end date for this sale thread since my disciple is only at 86% complete. I'll definitely run it for a day or two after his graduation date.

Gildor

Very fun idea, I am thinking on it... But +rep in the meantime.

I guess the real fun of this is that we have no idea what it will be and possibly what someone will pay to buy the unknown. I could be sick to my stomach selling a great item for peanuts and on the other hand happy to get a great price for a terrible item.

A week ago today I got a 5B ME plate which is on auction now. My previous Mentor gift a year or two ago was a Manticore Deathbringer ME (whatever they call them).

This will be my third graduating disciple and I think I am on a streak for decent to good to possibly awesome ME loots.

Keep the bids coming. I have not decided on an end date for this sale thread since my disciple is only at 86% complete. I'll definitely run it for a day or two after his graduation date.

Gildor

Some people get all the luck!!

I'll more than likely get a Common dung ME as my next gift. :D

^ Ps thats my entry Drave Robber

225ped for an rjme :D

Is this a real bid?

225ped for an rjme :D

Sharkie,

Is this a real bid for a chance at a RJME? Who knows, if MA reads this thread they may decide to teach me a lesson on selling these types of things.

Gildor

This is really a funny idea!

Hopefully the top bidder and you as well will keep word and finish the deal, no matter what the outcome will be. It's all about honesty...

OMFG :laugh: I want to see the end of this :laugh:

Subscribed

Well indeed what if your desciple does not graduate because you got a nice item?

Maybe set some date's where you post the progress of your desciple, lets say every 2 days or week, depending on how much your desciple plays.

If I had more to spend I would gamble for sure =x

You are correct!

This is really a funny idea!

Hopefully the top bidder and you as well will keep word and finish the deal, no matter what the outcome will be. It's all about honesty...

Daywalker,

You are correct! The honesty part of this is huge! If I accept a bid for this "ME Loot Chance", I plan on being 100% honest and will pretty much do whatever the buyer wants to make sure they are convinced of that.

I'm sure if a RJME pops up in the window, I may vomit all over the keyboard but I will follow through with the transaction as promised. It's a gamble for the buyer as well as the seller.

It should be fun though! I honestly hope we get a good item, I won't be happy to see someone pay me a lot of PED for a crappy item. I would rather have two winners.

Gildor

I'm not worried about him graduating!

Subscribed

Well indeed what if your desciple does not graduate because you got a nice item?

Maybe set some date's where you post the progress of your desciple, lets say every 2 days or week, depending on how much your desciple plays.

If I had more to spend I would gamble for sure =x

Kiriku Surgun,

That's a good point about the disciple possibly not graduating, but in this case I am not worried. The disciple is my brother in real life! He will be graduating soon (most likely by the end of this weekend). For those that care, his avatar's name is "Sancho Pollo Rondaley".

Not to worry - this deal will happen if I accept the high bid at the time the bidding is closed in this thread.

I am having fun with this already!

Gildor

The problem with this ( not to spoil the fun ) is that if you do loot like DOA RJ are you going to give it to the guy that made bid of 300 peds ?

I’m shore you won’t even if you say you will ppl act funny when there is 100k peds in that window :cussing:

Back