Question: What builds reputation in EU, in your eyes?

hmm, what builds reputation in EU? Just think it yourself....:yay:

one of way you can do is help others to succeed...like voting "cool" for this video ====> http://www.xfire.com/video/24942/

thank you :D

Last edited:
Thankyou Jimmy B, Mindstar, and Yourmom.

Especially thanks to Jimmy B., who I often see as the voice of reason in threads gone bad. I guess that is why you're a moderator ;)

Thankyou Jimmy B, Mindstar, and Yourmom.

Especially thanks to Jimmy B., who I often see as the voice of reason in threads gone bad. I guess that is why you're a moderator ;)

Not brown nosing like that, thats for sure :laugh:

Ironic really, cos I just made your second green dot go away lol :rolleyes:

Well, someone had to say thankyou ;) It's not sucking up/brown nosing if it's true.

Well, someone had to say thankyou ;) It's not sucking up/brown nosing if it's true.

Most of us just leave a rep as it happens.

Public apologies and public thanks - hey, it works for me. Posters are all too eager to slag off mods and other EF members when something goes wrong but a lot slower to give praise when praise is due.

Not brown nosing like that, thats for sure :laugh:

Ironic really, cos I just made your second green dot go away lol :rolleyes:

:laugh: thats pretty evil, I understand why but think it's a bit harsh.

Respect can be built, by your actions. Your thoughts and actions, that are truly yours and not seen. Each time you post or interact with others, they see through a window to the real you. Keep those windows clean, and make sure what you want to show, is the real you.

Respect comes from other ppl discovering that they desire to add you to their 'respect list', it's a list that's much harder to get on than a friend list, and much easier to get kicked from. You can never ask to be added to someones respect list.

Respect is the qualities that we observe in others, that we desire for ourselves. This is why truly bad ppl still get alot of respect, because it doesn't matter who or what you are, someone wants to be like you, and conversely alot more ppl don't.

Respect, like money, shouldn't be your master. Merely an important tool is performing your day-to-day business.

Respect is not fame. Many pop stars, rich ppl and attractive ppl are famous, thought they might have little respect from ppl.

In business
...respect yourself first - all else follows. Like love, if you can't respect yourself, how can others.
...respect your staff, they make you money today, but tommorow they can just as easily make money for your competition with greater desire.
...respect your customers, kinda obvious, but so many ppl get 'too big'
...respect tomorows customers, they won't be if you fail to do so.

Back