Selling: Star's Inventory

any1 checked domainnames yet?

GL with the sale :D

Star selling Mod Fap & Eon !?!?!?!? :eek:

ace, I can pkown your ass now star ;)

I'm looking for some para skills and have a 130 tt esi

Wow, does this mean -the- day is finally there?! :eek:
Soon we'll be able to hunt rig trox again without getting tango'ed in the back! :yay:

;)

GL on the sales.

any1 checked domainnames yet?
clubmercury.com is already taken :p

Got tired of playing EU? or have you heard something that the rest of the players haven't, and you're preparing for it?

I got a feeling you're about to move into another planet.

I guess Star won't be in M2S anymore now that he will become a noob.:rolleyes:

Not true - M2S just won't be top skilled anymore :laugh:

My thought.....
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Usual , MA come with a new project evry year around october or november...
Maybe star plan to create mercury town...

Not true - M2S just won't be top skilled anymore :laugh:

My thought.....
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
I don't recall Star saying anything about chipping out.
Star in Nemi and a CB-26 would still kill most socs in a matter of seconds. :laugh:

wow, that was somewhat unexpected...

please, make it simple to all of us and put up a price tag for the whole package, we like to see big numbers... :laugh:

and :popcorn:

J.

I don't recall Star saying anything about chipping out.
Star in Nemi and a CB-26 would still kill most socs in a matter of seconds. :laugh:

Hangar Southeast of Corinth

Skills, Skills, and more Skills!

I'll likely post prices soon but just wanted to get some offers for now by interested parties. Please inquire via PM. Thanks.

Agreed, Cb26 and vigi and he'd be fine lol

the sky is falling :rolleyes:

anyone who thinks this please sell me all your shit at 50% value before things so badly wrong lol ;)

the interesting part is that in all "the sky is falling" threads the optimists always state that "as long as star doesent chip out we got nothing to worry about" :rolleyes:

maybe star will be a full time reseller...

Star for space pirate :)

star is going for (L) :D

greetings,

bigdeal

star don't sell your shit, bro. you having all that shit is the only thing that keeps me going on a daily basis as i try to collect just a smitten of things off that list.

without trying to keep up with star, eu is dead for me. :laugh:

Star knows something what we dont know, i gues something bad will happen after ce2

gl with sale Star!

Who is this "Star", seems like a popular dude..;)
gl
/Arwen

Two options:
1. Sky is falling
2. Star has stored up two of each item since the beginning :silly2:

I really don't get this though :scratch2:

Doesnt Star also have a MM and a bunch of other nice toys?

If he does, i would do the same thing..
Even with the hyperinflation in EU, i would rather have mucho dineros in RL ;)

Maybe Star has both though, i dont know...

I'm a little scared that Star is selling all this stuff.

However, Clearly its not ALL his stuff so I think he is doing what Neomaven was doing a few months ago. Freeing up Capital for when the new planet comes along, or CE2, or Space Pirate, or something else.

The Sky is not falling, either is the Star.

Things will be Okay and in the long run Star will just become richer.

I find it funny too that people always fall into panic when a high skilled player frees up some PEDs.

You don't know if he maybe even bought some of the parts "silently" in the last months.
Maybe he wants buy a house or appartment in RL.
Maybe he just wants to spend more time with other things in RL (I heard there are things out there called "kids" or even "women" or "vacation"?).
Maybe he just wants to have PEDs to buy 10 or even more spaceships. :D

On the other hand it is good for people like me when someone panics around: if enough people fall into panic, I can buy stuff more cheap :D.

PANIC!

:yay:

YES PANIIIC!!!:yay::D:)

Such a smart player selling out means either he is planning some thing big OR mindark is planning something bad and he has found it out.. :eek:

can't be a planet. Think in one of the Dion interviews the figure of around $5m was thrown around to need to get on board for talks about starting one's own planet. His avi may be worth a lot... but $5m?

Back