Selling: Star's Inventory

Still no answer for the price of mod fap... that's just a thread to let ppl talk about the seller and uber item ...

I'm gonna buy a chicken farm!

this i believe it's fall time for MA to release another big LA maybe a planet or something.

i do wonder what your gonna be using at Landgrab though.

No price on the mod fap? I haven't priced anything yet, taking offers. Atm Mod Fap top offer = 430k.

He needs capital to go buy more items, who knows what MMA bigshow gonna be selling next.

put this into whineing thread instead...star is back in a few days again as usual :laugh:

No price on the mod fap? I haven't priced anything yet, taking offers. Atm Mod Fap top offer = 430k.

well i'd be shocked if that continued to be your top offer. ;)

Bump for some uber gear, GL with the sale mercury :yay:

HE knows the world is ending with the big bang experiment tomorrow and he sells put to buy a space ship to be safe

who cares why he sells, noobs selling stuff on ef all the time :laugh:

yea let me explain on new planet will be new and good items to find . ubers try to sell the old ones now at that insane prices . that's the hole ideea so better w8 to see what future will bring to us .

live fast , die young leave a beautiful corpse behind!

Ah since there is pic I'll push the gratz button :laugh:
Nice one its a shame that its only oils ...:rolleyes:

now if it were skalman selling his shit then I'd maybe worry but its only star (no offence mate btw ;))

1 avatar out of meny is selling some things and everyone is wetting thier self's either cashing out or saving up this wont make any difference to EU. Knowing star he's planning something big.

Gl on your sales m8

First of all, the chances star is really selling out are about the same as lasting world peace. :p

Secondly.. even if he was, this is actually really good for EU.. no, not because Star is a jerk.. because it totally validates the RCE model. Average joe plays video game for a few years and cashes out with hundreds of $Ks of RL money. Sounds like a dream to me.. Hell it isn't bad for MA.. they should put out a press release celebrating it.. you know how many people it would attract.

My theories:

My theories:

1. Star is finally having that sex change he's always dreamed about and becoming a real little girl.:yay:

2. Star knocked Mrs. Michigan up, and expecting extra digits any day now.***:handjob::baby:

3. Star is on a drinking spree.:beerchug:

4. Star owes the mob and they've threatened to make #1 come true if he doesn't pay immediately.:deal::nutkick:

Last edited:
***Inside joke: Star, a bit drunk, one night explained at the ring that Mrs. Michigan is "dating" your hand.***

no longer an inside joke

Bones

Doh lol edited it out hehe.

If you let me have any of the above I'll be your friend :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Star PK's Shadowsong at the rig - 1.2 PED
Star holds rig while quoting literary classics - 350 PED
Star gives Shadowsong a Mod Fap - Frikkin priceless!!!

What?!? A guy can dream, can't he? :cool:

Okay, let's say "subscribes", and leave it at that.

The one and only...

regular BUMP :D

Star selling Mod Fap & Eon !?!?!?!? :eek:

Star selling mod fap and eon

...Yes? :trout:

Go for it.

Depends on what the GF looks like and can do lol

lol

So smart of him! He should have posted a list with all the items in storage. Then all the noobs with big toys will panic. They will try to sell what they have. The price will drop. He will buy. Then sell when people see it was no catastrophic event on the agenda. Or he may just have one extra item of each (most likely). Or the mod fap is not as good as it used to be compared with huge L cheap versions for his skills. OR.. whatever... I wish I could bid on some of those.
Gl with the sale.

I would gess Jenna going to be a crafter:rolleyes::laugh:
Whatewer?
Good luck with ur selling Jenna :)
If u sell at all ?:rolleyes:
Many are curious what u will do for sure hehe ;)

Back