FYI: Mindark: Not the Enemy, not your friend either.

Status
3) They don't have evidence enough, right?
4) Well... they want scammers reported, so that they can prevent further scamming, but they can't do anything if you have been scammed and don't have evidence...
5) How do they know he didn't sell an out-of-game item for PED and is then setting the other guy up?

well...

3) When do you have ennough evidence? You could apply that to any scam... when do you have ennough proof ?

4) How are they preventing further scamming when someone is reporting a deal with someone who's known as a dodgy trader... how are they gonna prevent it? when do they have ennough proof ?

5) I don't think that's the idea of ingame trading activity... again, you could explain any scam with such an excuse...

well...

3) When do you have ennough evidence? You could apply that to any scam... when do you have ennough proof ?

4) How are they preventing further scamming when someone is reporting a deal with someone who's known as a dodgy trader... how are they gonna prevent it? when do they have ennough proof ?

5) I don't think that's the idea of ingame trading activity... again, you could explain any scam with such an excuse...

and there we have the problems :)

if MA 'helps' someone who is tricking them, and therefore takes money from someone (helps the scammer) they will be in far worse trouble than if they choose not to interviene at all...

Here is my one and only statmeant, rest is up to Mindark ,local police,intenational police.

Hopkirk is playing this game very well.
just ask him who he has a debt over 300k+ in peds..for irl sale of iteams.
Ask him what the deal was.

This deal wasnt even close to what he claim it is.
He payed not 80k .He barrowed peds from me to take out his iteams from bank to sell so he could pay off a little sum off his debt to me.I have the imp but wasent meant to be sold to him, was ment to be traded for a MM+peds to a diffrent guy.In the end he payed only around 40k peds after payed back peds he loaned for take out his iteams..the iteams was , shadow arms,helmet.shins,Angel harness .
About sell imp fap to him is totally wrong.
He wasent gonna buy it he was gonna pay me one small pice off his debt.i needed peds to take the imp out and i turned to the guy who owened me the peds for it.and now he try to pull a fast one on me..dont worry..u been charged for fruad.
He told me 100 times to not talk in chat and suggestion was phone and msn.
Well i havent anything to hide.All info are sent to MA and they all info how to contact me.
Just for the record..last statment to the investogation is over.

Btw..iam a freelancer not a member in AD .
so plz dont drag bad rep to a soc who has nothing to do with it.

Here is my one and only statmeant, rest is up to Mindark ,local police,intenational police.

He payed not 80k .He barrowed peds from me to take out his iteams from bank to sell so he could pay off a little sum off his debt to me.I have the imp but wasent meant to be sold to him, was ment to be traded for a MM+peds to a diffrent guy.In the end he payed only around 40k peds after payed back peds he loaned for take out his iteams..the iteams was , shadow arms,helmet.shins,Angel harness .
He wasent gonna buy it he was gonna pay me one small pice off his debt.i needed peds to take the imp out and i turned to the guy who owened me the peds for it.and now he try to pull a fast one on me..dont worry..u been charged for fruad.
Well i havent anything to hide.All info are sent to MA and they all info how to contact me.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This is getting too messy...

you guys sort it out between yourselves... I think when 8k USD are involved though, MA should take the necessary steps to verify the accuracy of such a transaction...

What happened outside of that is not mine to judge... we now have two accounts of what happened... I don't want to judge this... sounds far too messy for me...

Sounds like someone is talking Bullxxxx though...

I'm out of this :rolleyes:

aaaaand before OP and friends answer and Legolas comes back again (he just might) let me remind you of Rule # 13 :)

(someone pass me some popcorns, please?)

who was it ?????, yet an another example .......... why do i even try, i dont care anymore, i hope you learned a lesson, and will not do it again, NEVER.

There is a saying about that colleages are the worst friends, lets make one for the net.

Evryone is just exactly the opposite than what they say. :smirk:

So i always scream burn and fire, but i have never scammed someone and will never scam someone.

The best peeps here on the forum, and especially ingame, i would never trust.

R you catching my drift ?? :smirk:

I want to get in too....

:bomb::bs::bowdown::clap::computer::drink::inbed:

Status
Back