Question: What would you do if a 100K PED ATH comes your way?

What would you do if a 100k ATH will comes your way?

• Total voters

jjmatrix

Stalker
Society
SPU
JJ Ony Matrix
I've tried to find something similar in the forum but I couldn't find anything. My apologies if I missed it.

I'm just curios what would people do if they get a 100K PED ATH; I see a lot of threads about ATH these days, and I think it would be interesting to see how much the players would spend/invest/withdraw.

Please share your thoughts with the community; thanks in advance for voting/posting.

Wait for the bar to finally get their shipment so I could buy everyone a drink.

After that probably withdraw some and buy some property and cool items in game.

Save about half for investments (in a LA) and withdraw the rest to help pay for college :D.

Immediately access the EU TRANSFER CENTER and initiate a withdrawl, the only sensible answer.

continue having fun only on a more grand scale

aka .. reinvest.

I'd buy an UL HL8, finish my phantom (harness arms and gloves), buy a dante, and then withdraw 30K PED :D

I would spend most of it on hookers, beer, and weed.
The rest I would waste.
:ROFL:

I'd sit on it to see what new opportunities arise with the new planets coming.

For all of them i would buy clohes, make a lot of sweet stuff in EU :yay: game is game...

Spend it all on Toys

EU toys, that is :thumbup:

Immediately access the EU TRANSFER CENTER and initiate a withdrawl, the only sensible answer.

I would do the same but i would keep 20% in game. That is all I suspect I will need for many months (years perhaps) to come.

Buy a lot of ammo and bombs/probes :D That might keep my occupied for a li'l while.

Withdraw and invest in something stable.

Like chocolate Icing

i would chip my craftings skill up to lvl40 (miss 8 lvl)

i would chip my hunting skills up to lvl70 (miss 18 lvl)

i would chip my mining skills up to lvl30 (miss 10 lvl)

I would buy a unl gun in the range of 60k ped

10x oa109, 10x ma109. buy a vip to cnd. wish for another ATH either mining or daspletor hunt.

thats 100k spent wisely to me ;)

Buy some good equipments that i would be able to use ( unlimited LRXX or HXX series ) with a future market value , and would withdraw around 20k-30k .. to buy a new Uber PC ;)

Reactions: Ozi
I'd invest it all in MC Hammer...

You can't touch this 2

Reactions: Ozi
I've tried to find something similar in the forum but I couldn't find anything. My apologies if I missed it.

I'm just curios what would people do if they get a 100K PED ATH; I see a lot of threads about ATH these days, and I think it would be interesting to see how much the players would spend/invest/withdraw.

Please share your thoughts with the community; thanks in advance for voting/posting.

100k plus ath will guarantee me a hangar in game and my dream is realized. Any peds left over goes into gear, etc.:)

Buy myself an UL HL8 and recycle the rest of the peds over and over again

i would reinvest it all. skills would be my choise.

Interesting topic. I say this for a couple of reasons.

1. I play this game to kill time
2. I never thought about the reality of making money in it

Like anything in life, if you want to make money, you have to spend money. Whether you invest it in a business or stocks, there is a pro and con to both situations.

In my short time in this game, I have seen a lot that has upset me and also put a big smile on my face.

I have met some really cool people in this game. Very nice people that I cant thank enough. Its like our own virtual world right lol.

Then there are the days where I worked my ass of trying to grind by sweating and to have it all devasted by "no resources found" or "no loot"

Its not that I havnt managed my peds, I have and I still do, its just frusturating. Im grinding by the pennies everyday.

I have managed to disciple myself and to continue my philosophy of sweating everyday and keeping a minimum of 10k sweat in storage.

Now to answer your question: This is what the Beanster would do.

100k ath is 10k real money. That is a lot of money. I dont care how much you have, 10k is a lot to anybody.

My luck is horrible so I dont think it will happen to me. I will loose a bingo game if you gave 50 numbers on a 52 number coverall...but if this happened to me...I would think long and hard about the situation.

I would NO DOUBT withdraw half, the other half, I would invest into something in the game if the price was right. If it wasnt, I would definately withdraw the other half and say the hell with it.

I look at it this way. I have managed to get nice things (in my eyes) so far by sweating and continuing to work hard withouth taking the depositing role. Its hard at times, but it has worked.

Patience and money managment is the key to this game. You have to invest in certain things that will help you in the future, but you also have to save up and make sure when you go out hunting or mining your not back to zero. Eventually your minimum runs will put you ahead.

If by chance this happened to me, I would definately get half the money out, and think all my options before making a decision on the other half.

Best of luck

Bean

I selected "Withdraw all"

~13k ped in equipment and cash + ~7k ped in skills is all I need to have fun in EU :yay:

All the rest is much safer in my bank account :yay:

I.

I would withdraw 80% of it (college and a lil upgrade in transportation)

other 20% is for havin fun in EU :)

I would also reinvest it all :). The money I put into EU is fun money, and if I get some back, that's fun money too :).

First, I'd have a heart attack.

Then if I survive said heart attack, I'd withdraw most of it and use to help pay my college. I'd probably leave 20-30% in-game, and invest it on something worthwhile and who knows, wait and see any new possibilities in new planets. :)

I would love to hear some thoughts on people that have hit ath and see what they say. What they were feeling, what they did, etc.

First I would have a wank, it would be great...

Second, I would withdraw my losses from the last two years (~50k PED) and form the rest I would buy myself some new toys :)

LOL @ the hookers - beer - weed remark. :rofl: :laugh:

If Marco's reading this - I'd leave it all in game and allow my ped card to be pillaged on a daily basis by MA. Giving charity to nubs all over Calypso without anything in return & loving every minute of it. :D
In actuality - I'd go to the bahamas and work on my rl tan, yo.

I know about 10 people who've gotten all time highs that are on my FL.

Most of them have cycled every pec back into the game - using the ath to fund their EU time for a good, long while.

But, on the other hand - the 2 that I knew that hit really big sick hofs - 60+k and one with 6 digits - withdrew the RL $ and don't really play anymore.

Honestly if I were ever to get something like that - there's no way I could justify not taking it out to put it into my kid's college funds or using it for retirement or something.
But that's just the responsible adult in me, talking.

unlimted gun,eon,apartment,wicked amps,plates for everything ,chip in,finders ,.............then deposit\...:tongue2::smirk:

Back