umbra bodysuit

Hi Pete,
thanks for sharing this, gratz and +rep for this. Wish I could get one for me :D

Congratz lol - now you can hag out with ubradudes :D :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Seems Umbra Suits can be sold at Auction

Hi Folks,

This may help those of you who are business oriented.

I dragged my suit to the "sell" window of the Auction - it was accepted into the window and the usual calculations and displays of amounts updated.

OF COURSE - THAT is as far as I took it - was not game to take it further - LOVE MY SUIT !!

To do the above I needed to take my suit off (logical !!) which left me standing there in my "regulation" underpants - YUCK !! - that sure was an incentive to end my experiment ASAP - HATE those "reg." underpants !!

Did search the more obvious categories for where the suit would end up (by using the "place an order" facility but nothing found - so - if you decide to sell a suit it can be done via the Auction (or so it would seem - up to the stage I took it).

If anyone does place a suit in Auction, please let us know where it is in the Auction system.

(much relieved to have my Umbra suit back on - with sunny's - better than the eyes) - Aussie DOG !!

Hi Folks,

This may help those of you who are business oriented.

I dragged my suit to the "sell" window of the Auction - it was accepted into the window and the usual calculations and displays of amounts updated.

OF COURSE - THAT is as far as I took it - was not game to take it further - LOVE MY SUIT !!

To do the above I needed to take my suit off (logical !!) which left me standing there in my "regulation" underpants - YUCK !! - that sure was an incentive to end my experiment ASAP - HATE those "reg." underpants !!

Did search the more obvious categories for where the suit would end up (by using the "place an order" facility but nothing found - so - if you decide to sell a suit it can be done via the Auction (or so it would seem - up to the stage I took it).

If anyone does place a suit in Auction, please let us know where it is in the Auction system.

(much relieved to have my Umbra suit back on - with sunny's - better than the eyes) - Aussie DOG !!

i sold today my suit in auction and it was under : Cloths / misc / gender

i sold today my suit in auction and it was under : Cloths / misc / gender

Thank you Stefanie - but you of all people !! - How can I - a mere specimen of an Umbra now have a lovely female companion such as you !!

BTW - I had heard of your sale - came here to update the info but you have done that - many thanks.

Good price too - may set a trend.

No price details - no pack drill - apologies for the adaption / corruption of that saying !!

Aussie DOG !!

I want a Merp Suit. Because they're cute, spastic, and all the ladies love them. Wait, that doesn't sound right. That doesn't sound right at all.

I want a Merp Suit. Because they're cute, spastic, and all the ladies love them. Wait, that doesn't sound right. That doesn't sound right at all.

Merps are ugly and annoying, nobody loves merps :silly2:
I'd like a molisk suit, they indeed are the cutiest things on Calypso :love:.

eeewwwww

that's kinda gross!!!

lol

congrats on the . . . um . . . interesting outfit!!!

jewels

;>

Back