Imagine => know yourself

I have to try this! :)
Okay..

The desert has brown/dark red sand, Its middle of the day so the sand turns almost orange in colour, there are one hill, the hill is to the left in the middle, ontop of the hill stands a cactus, to the right of the cactus is the cube, the cube is light blue with darker edges, the only thing that touch the sand is one corner, just a little bit.
The cube is about 1meter diameter.
The ladder starts on top of the cactus and ends on the top edge of the cube (the ladder is facing down), its about 2 meters long, the coulor of the ladder is black.
Infront of the hill the female horse stand, its a beautiful horse, its white with red eyes and long mane thats plaited. On the legs just above the horseshoe its Feather
The horse is about half a meter high and standing horizontal with its head towards me.
The storm covers almost half the image, its very high and almost looks like a big wave, the storm is just about to sweep away the hill, the horse, the cactus and the cube.

Sorry about my english :/

I've been absent for a while but now i'm back!
So here's you, donotpause!
The desert is the world as you see it.
You are a semi-confident person and you're a bit cold on the inside and like people to see you even more serious than you are within, and you can't say that you are down to earth yet, and have a lot of dreams of your own.
Your friends you like to keep them close and you like them to depend on you and other persons.
Your ideal partner you'd like to be wise and passionate, living life to it's fullest, and you would like to dominate in that relationship and you would like your partner to give you a shitload of attention :)
You have a very big problem now that's troubling you very much and can endanger you, your partner and your friends.
NEXT !: ) don't forget to rep/efd :)

Back